Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,549,865 members, 5,875,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 September 2020 at 06:32 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob - Jobs/Vacancies (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob (380040 Views)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019 - Apply Here / National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by IghravweIG(m): 9:54am On Sep 05
luap1990:
Now that the Federal government has approved money to purchase Office Complex for NDLEA, hopefully recruitment should commence in earnest..
You mean they didn't have all this while.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by luap1990(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05
IghravweIG:

You mean they didn't have all this while.
The agency recently moved to Abuja, and hasn't secured a permanent headquarters before now, well for administrative, that maybe a reason, though not tangible to delay the recruitment process. I guess. Lol

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by derrick015: 9:31am On Sep 06
we will receive great news this week ijn
I will testify

10 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Parisleo: 1:12pm On Sep 06
derrick015:
we will receive great news this week ijn
I will testify

Amen brother

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Axzobr: 11:38am On Sep 16
ANY UPDATES?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Axzobr: 11:39am On Sep 16
Any updates
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by yusufdayo1: 12:19pm On Sep 16
Which should we answer... is it the capital letter form or the small letter form.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by casal: 12:30pm On Sep 16
Answer the capital, I think he needs the update badly
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by casal: 12:32pm On Sep 16
All those guys with source, are ur sources not saying anything anymore ?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Emily22(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16
casal:
All those guys with source, are ur sources not saying anything anymore ?

calm down na,,,,the sources are cooking another sauces grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shebi one source don give us september 18 sauce....wait make 18 pass na before we go recieve another October or november sauce grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

source that cannot give them replacement talkless of normal recruitment........

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Axzobr: 1:43pm On Sep 16
Since last year

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Uspic: 2:36pm On Sep 16
The pain of being a Nigerian �
Axzobr:
Since last year

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by casal: 6:02pm On Sep 16
From a reliable source; list undergoing scrutiny at the federal character commission

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Emily22(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16
casal:
From a reliable source; list undergoing scrutiny at the federal character commission

make we further buttress d sauce from your source

na diz sauce still make sense small

incase you guys dont know the function of the federal character commission

One of the Federal Character Commission duty is to work out an equitable formula, subject to the approval of the President, for the distribution of all cadres of posts in the civil and public service of the Federation and of the State, the armed forces, the Nigerian Police Force and other security agencies, bodies corporate owned by the federal or a State Government and Extra-Ministerial Departments and parastatals of the Federation and States.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Toptea5: 9:33pm On Sep 16
may God favour us all
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Parisleo: 10:09pm On Sep 16
Emily22:

make we further buttress d sauce from your source

na diz sauce still make sense small

incase you guys dont know the function of the federal character commission

One of the Federal Character Commission duty is to work out an equitable formula, subject to the approval of the President, for the distribution of all cadres of posts in the civil and public service of the Federation and of the State, the armed forces, the Nigerian Police Force and other security agencies, bodies corporate owned by the federal or a State Government and Extra-Ministerial Departments and parastatals of the Federation and States.

Nice, but at this stage... which list dey come out, is it final list... screening has not be done na... I think those guys are usually involved in the final list.I stand to be corrected though

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Dream2(m): 10:48pm On Sep 16

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Dream2(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Emily22(m): 6:54am On Sep 17
Parisleo:

Nice, but at this stage... which list dey come out, is it final list... screening has not be done na... I think those guys are usually involved in the final list.I stand to be corrected though

you are correct

D recruitment sev get kleg...
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Maj196(m): 8:06am On Sep 17
casal:
Maggi abi Knoll?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Emily22(m): 8:37am On Sep 17
Maj196:
Maggi abi Knoll?

no its VEDAN and ROYCO
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Vanquisher100: 10:27am On Sep 17
Parisleo:

you are right. I think they are supposed to do the final assessment of the list after interview stage.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by AududuNine11: 4:22pm On Sep 17
Emily22:

no its VEDAN and ROYCO

White maggi

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by IghravweIG(m): 10:16am On Sep 19
My people what's the lastest info concerning this recruitment? Una sure say anything concrete go still happen this year again so?

Anyone with concrete info should please put our minds to rest.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Parisleo: 11:26am On Sep 19
IghravweIG:
My people what's the lastest info concerning this recruitment? Una sure say anything concrete go still happen this year again so?

Anyone with concrete info should please put our minds to rest.
Make we see if any thing go happen this week
One thing is sure, the list will still come out some day

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by hasyn04(m): 11:23am On Sep 21
I no even understand this ndlea parole, I was chatting this morning with an ndlea officer bou how their recruitment is taking much time dude was telling me that naso dem dey behave.. He say the agency can go far as vetting on someone personality without your consent, cox they are always cautious on who dey employ..that some folks will want to join so as to sell drugs telling me how volatile the job is..he also didn't conceal to me as at when the results/list will be out..this kind secretive job..!!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kaeboy(m): 11:31am On Sep 21
I say they behave like secret cult cheesy Do you know I was reading a thread where they sack a supretendent for getting pregnant for a junior cadre staff. You can hardly know things about them, I wonder how they manage to train them like that. You can have a neighbor who work with them and you won't know. Very secretive people. Since they don't even wear uniform
hasyn04:
I no even understand this ndlea parole, I was chatting this morning with an ndlea officer bou how their recruitment is taking much time dude was telling me that naso dem dey behave.. He say the agency can go far as vetting on someone personality without your consent, cox they are always cautious on who dey employ..that some folks will want to join so as to sell drugs telling me how volatile the job is..he also didn't conceal to me as at when the results/list will be out..this kind secretive job..!!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by hasyn04(m): 11:41am On Sep 21
Smh.!! The point is nobody knows when the list will be out,.. No known date. Let's all get busy and be trying other options. Things are really though now. May God help us

Kaeboy:
I say they behave like secret cult cheesy Do you know I was reading a thread where they sack a supretendent for getting pregnant for a junior cadre staff. You can hardly know things about them, I wonder how they manage to train them like that. You can have a neighbor who work with them and you won't know. Very secretive people. Since they don't even wear uniform

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Parisleo: 12:01pm On Sep 21
Kaeboy:

U are right, they are highly secretive oo...but the job is nice..if u know ur onions and it gives u time.. though they are very discipline
The agency has started getting attention of govt of recent...it would be a very nice agency in the future
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kaeboy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21
What I lowkey heard from one top heirachy of the agency is most of this politicians children are being destroyed by drugs already and that's why they even give them the small attention they got. Before they no dey send them
Parisleo:

U are right, they are highly secretive oo...but the job is nice..if u know ur onions and it gives u time.. though they are very discipline
The agency has started getting attention of govt of recent...it would be a very nice agency in the future
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by IghravweIG(m): 6:27am On Sep 22
Parisleo:

I love the secrecy if you ask me. Let's just hope something comes up before the year ends.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

Viewing this topic: Ribosomes, Spymate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.