Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,593,130 members, 6,014,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 November 2020 at 06:09 PM

NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob - Jobs/Vacancies (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob (407615 Views)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019 - Apply Here / National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Aliyumichika: 2:11pm On Nov 10
IghravweIG:

Very secretive. Well if nothing happens this month then I will zero my mind.
All the best bro
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by derrick015: 2:55pm On Nov 10
Aliyumichika:

That's the nature of the Agency, They are very secretive in terms of everything.
You CAN'T claim they are secretive!
They are not secret service.
It is what it is.
Will you say NSCDC, customs, inec etc are secretive too.

It's how federal government recruitment for para military is. It could take more than 2 years to conclude. That's even in a non covid infested year.

NDLEA Threw open their recruitment that's not a secret.
What's baffling is why a test was conducted almost a year ago and no feedback has been received!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by hasyn04(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10
Lmaoo!! Even DSSC of yesterday don shortlist
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by sleuthhound: 2:09am On Nov 11
derrick015:

You CAN'T claim they are secretive!
They are not secret service.
It is what it is.
Will you say NSCDC, customs, inec etc are secretive too.

It's how federal government recruitment for para military is. It could take more than 2 years to conclude. That's even in a non covid infested year.

NDLEA Threw open their recruitment that's not a secret.
What's baffling is why a test was conducted almost a year ago and no feedback has been received!
u guys go jst dey give unaselves unnecessary headache on agency wey broke & never ready finish anything
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by IghravweIG(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11
luap1990:

The agency recently moved to Abuja, and hasn't secured a permanent headquarters before now, well for administrative, that maybe a reason, though not tangible to delay the recruitment process. I guess. Lol
Hello bro? Any latest update regarding the recruitment?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by luap1990(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11
IghravweIG:

Hello bro? Any latest update regarding the recruitment?

Good evening, no break light. Paucity of fund maybe the major reason for the delay. Debunk the rumour that a the agency had
secretly recruit. No new faces in the command as confirmed to me by two serving officers. I asked the PRO in one command and she said no signal. Pray for God intervention right now, anything can happen from now on. Wishing us all best wishes.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by IghravweIG(m): 7:16pm On Nov 11
luap1990:

Good evening, no break light. Paucity of fund maybe the major reason for the delay. Debunk the rumour that a the agency had
secretly recruit. No new faces in the command as confirmed to me by two serving officers. I asked the PRO in one command and she said no signal. Pray for God intervention right now, anything can happen from now on. Wishing us all best wishes.
Thank you. God will indeed intervene on our behalf.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Juliojoe: 8:39pm On Nov 11
Emplug refused to plug the �
I hope those people still remember where they kept the names and scores

It's funny how graduates are taken for granted in our dear country

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by teddy77(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12
Training camp in Jos is under renovation, ones it's done, shortlisting would follow. Let's not give up.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by derrick015: 3:45pm On Nov 12
teddy77:
Training camp in Jos is under renovation, ones it's done, shortlisting would follow. Let's not give up.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by luap1990(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12
teddy77:

Good news.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by AududuNine11: 10:14pm On Nov 12
teddy77:

Bros, renovation is not hiddering anything. Talk something else...

Na same old story them talk for DSS thread weh recruitment enter 2 years...

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by teddy77(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12
Okay sir

AududuNine11:

Bros, renovation is not hiddering anything. Talk something else...

Na same old story them talk for DSS thread weh recruitment enter 2 years...

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by casal: 10:41am On Nov 13

source pls?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by derrick015: 10:50am On Nov 13
The list should be out before the end of this month.

For some of us that do not have any connections
The prayer now is to make the shortlist.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Damiriel(f): 12:59pm On Nov 13
casal:

source pls?

you are so much on point sir, our candidtaes are already in that town. its very close to a place called LAMINGO. i shall be flying there tomorrow to meet with them. for those of you who still dont believe on our slots... congrats. i will only take pics of the training ground for you to see

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Axzobr: 1:13pm On Nov 13
Damiriel:

you are so much on point sir, our candidtaes are already in that town. its very close to a place called LAMINGO. i shall be flying there tomorrow to meet with them. for those of you who still dont believe on our slots... congrats. i will only take pics of the training ground for you to see
Hmmm
NDLEA has a training school called Citadel Counter Narcotics Nigeria located at Katu Rikos Plateau State.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by AududuNine11: 4:10pm On Nov 13
Na una sabi...

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by casal: 4:56pm On Nov 13

Nawa o, who b this person
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by casal: 4:57pm On Nov 13
What are u talking about
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by sleuthhound: 7:22pm On Nov 13
derrick015:

nothing wiil be out by ur month end.. bro!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by hasyn04(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13
This guy, stop gvn people false hope. Why not remain silent if u have nothing legitimate to say. It's not funny pls!

derrick015:

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by AududuNine11: 8:39pm On Nov 13
casal:

Nawa o, who b this person

Maybe na scam format
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Karac: 8:53pm On Nov 13
AududuNine11:

Maybe na scam format

Before nko. Na dem
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Jigga11: 8:00am On Nov 14
Fellow unemployed youths,

If i may ask, what is really wrong with this our president called Buhari? Can't he see that all the Federal government recruitments except the military are on standstill consideration the recent high figure of unemployed youths in this country. Atleast, all other parasatals should be absorbing to cushion the effects.With all deligence, I will say our leaders are selfish and don't care if it doesn't favour them. If the president is sleeping, the senates should have addressed all this long ago because money have been disbursed since last year for all this recruitments that are pending now. Head of parasatals should give account and reasons for delaying this recruitment. Abeg if ona Sabi buhari or any senator make ona speak with them too.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Axzobr: 8:10am On Nov 14
Jigga11:

If i may ask, what is really wrong with this our president called Buhari? Can't he see that all the Federal government recruitments except the military are on standstill consideration the recent high figure of unemployed youths in this country. Atleast, all other parasatals should be absorbing to cushion the effects.With all deligence, I will say our leaders are selfish and don't care if it doesn't favour them. If the president is sleeping, the senates should have addressed all this long ago because money have been disbursed since last year for all this recruitments that are pending now. Head of parasatals should give account and reasons for delaying this recruitment. Abeg if ona Sabi buhari or any senator make ona speak with them too.

Hmm true.

Some people here always claim ndlea does not have money. But money would/should have been budgeted for this kind of massive recruitment atleast a year before throwing it out open!
Those in power just don't care

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Uspic(m): 10:20am On Nov 14
What do you expect from a failed government?
Just imagine the kind of news we are hearing this week.
1) Fuel pump increase to N170
2) Repented Boko Haram to be paid Salary
3) Federal government not compromising with University lecturers.
4) Kaduna State to levy every adult N1000
5) Kogi government to tax every loaf of bread baked in the state.
6) Bandits kidnap and kill people in Katsina and Zamfara states
7) Zamfara state farmers to pay millions of Naira to bandits before allowed to harvest their crop.
8. Intimidations of #endsars protesters.

This is obviously the worst government ever!

Jigga11:

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by real1000: 10:23am On Nov 14
This people put the money for recruitment inside fix deposit for more profit for oga grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by derrick015: 10:37am On Nov 14
real1000:
This people put the money for recruitment inside fix deposit for more profit for oga grin grin
Abi MMM
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by luap1990(m): 3:35pm On Nov 14
Damiriel:

Scam!!! Don't fall to this trash!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Emily22(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14
luap1990:

Scam!!! Don't fall to this trash!

Thank God say someone noticed the evil work dem dey plan here

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

Viewing this topic: teebain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.