Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,594,658 members, 6,018,899 topics. Date: Friday, 27 November 2020 at 12:59 PM

NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob - Jobs/Vacancies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob (408159 Views)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019 - Apply Here / National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by MusaMalami: 9:37am On Nov 15
I applied for NDLEA before graduating from school (I was in my final semester when the recruitment was going on). I applied anyway, they called me for exam when I was expecting a call from NYSC. I go ahead and wrote the exam anyway since there was no need for document verification.
To sum it all, I successfully completed my NYSC last month and still no call from NDLEA, no update on the exam that was conducted 8 months back. For me, the delay is a blessing in disguise but for the future of our country this is a great set back - it shows the level of unseriousness that is in this agency and government at large. How can a recruitment that was approved and budgeted for by Federal Government be delayed for 2 years? Sometimes, I used to questioned my interest to commit myself to this agency, i questioned their efforts and productivity.

To all the prospective candidates, I wish you the best of luck!

10 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mimick(m): 11:24am On Nov 15
Pls and pls don't fall in this damiriel fraud trick infact he's a criminal moving from one thread to another such as NSCDC, Fire service, correctional service n custom just to look for whom to scam!!! Pls beware of him...

Damiriel:

you are so much on point sir, our candidtaes are already in that town. its very close to a place called LAMINGO. i shall be flying there tomorrow to meet with them. for those of you who still dont believe on our slots... congrats. i will only take pics of the training ground for you to see

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by HarunaWest(m): 11:27am On Nov 15
mimick:

Pls and pls don't fall in this damiriel fraud trick infact he's a criminal moving from one thread to another such as NSCDC, Fire service, correctional service n custom just to look for whom to scam!!! Pls beware of him...

Mimick tomorrow is 16th ooh. Dont forget your postbon NSCDC thread..if e no be, you will be roasted alive grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Emily22(m): 11:47am On Nov 15
HarunaWest:

Mimick tomorrow is 16th ooh. Dont forget your postbon NSCDC thread..if e no be, you will be roasted alive grin

Lwkm oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Parisleo: 10:19pm On Nov 15
HarunaWest:

We gather dey wey dey wait for am oo
Lmaooo
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by teddy77(m): 11:55pm On Nov 15
Sir, I don't know what you're talking about, but you sure sound like a scam and I pity you Sha.
Anyways, I still stand by what I said earlier, you can choose to believe or do otherwise, no need asking for my source, am the source.
All our wait will end in praise and laughter.

casal:

you are so much on point sir, our candidtaes are already in that town. its very close to a place called LAMINGO. i shall be flying there tomorrow to meet with them. for those of you who still dont believe on our slots... congrats. i will only take pics of the training ground for you to see

Nawa o, who b this person
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by samwillyco1(m): 11:17am On Nov 16
When are they releasing the list of the successful candidates, because age factor should not be used to disqualifies candidates
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Osaro4u2k(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16
Who has the details of the defense today as regards the recruitment?

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Chapter1vs6(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16
Ndlea and nscdc recruitment is taking too long
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by hasyn04(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16
Ndlea currently doing promotion of staffs, list might reach December,.

Chapter1vs6:
Ndlea and nscdc recruitment is taking too long
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by IghravweIG(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16
hasyn04:
Ndlea currently doing promotion of staffs, list might reach December,.

As long as it comes out before the year ends.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Pass11: 10:20pm On Nov 16
Osaro4u2k:
Who has the details of the defense today as regards the recruitment?

House of Representatives, Federal Republic of NigeriaDrugs:

Reps To Treat NDLEA's 2021 Budget Speedily
The House of Representatives
Committee on Drugs and Narcotics said on Monday that it would speedily consider and approve the 2021 budget proposals of the National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency because of the critical functions of the agency.

Its Chairman, Rep. Francis Agbo, gave the assurance while presiding over the budget defence session of the NDLEA at the National Assembly in Abuja.

Agbo, who said the NDLEA had a lot on its hands, cited the case of the recent#EndSARSprotests, which were hijacked by hoodlums.

He noted that the violent behaviour of the hoodlums was proof of the serious effect of hard drugs on the country’s youth.

Agbo said, "The manner in which hoodlums, who hijacked thelegitimate#Endsarsprotests nationally, and wreaked havoc on federal infrastructure,shows they must be addicted to illicit drugs.

It is unfortunate that at this critical period; the agency is still underfunded, understaffed and ill-equipped, which is not encouraging, considering the sophistication in the manner of operations of drug syndicates.

"It is then only normal for those chasing the syndicates to be ahead in terms of all forms of logistics and resources.

"The NDLEA Chairman, Abdalla, in his presentation, recalled that in 2020, the agency became cash-strapped due to the Covid-19 pandemic, as it slowed down its operations.

Besides, he said only 67% of capital releases were made to the agency in 2020.

He called for more funding in 2021, though the committee observed that the agency planned to spend 66% of the capital budget on a single project next year.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Adekunlegold9ja: 10:48am On Nov 17
With the time taken for this recruitment, I assume there will be so much scrutiny on the candidates especially the documents provided.

However my worry right now is that I haven't gotten my university certificate. I submitted my statement of result.
I hope this isn't going to affect my chances!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Osaro4u2k(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17
Adekunlegold9ja:
With the time taken for this recruitment, I assume there will be so much scrutiny on the candidates especially the documents provided.

However my worry right now is that I haven't gotten my university certificate. I submitted my statement of result.
I hope this isn't going to affect my chances!
It will not affect anything. I know of somebody who has worked for over 5 years in the ministry with his statement of result. Your concern now is how to make the final list. congratulations in addy

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by casal: 2:04pm On Nov 17

Committee on Drugs and Narcotics said on Monday that it would speedily consider and approve the 2021 budget proposals of the National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency because of the critical functions of the agency.

Its Chairman, Rep. Francis Agbo, gave the assurance while presiding over the budget defence session of the NDLEA at the National Assembly in Abuja.

Agbo, who said the NDLEA had a lot on its hands, cited the case of the recent#EndSARSprotests, which were hijacked by hoodlums.

He noted that the violent behaviour of the hoodlums was proof of the serious effect of hard drugs on the country’s youth.

Agbo said, "The manner in which hoodlums, who hijacked thelegitimate#Endsarsprotests nationally, and wreaked havoc on federal infrastructure,shows they must be addicted to illicit drugs.

It is unfortunate that at this critical period; the agency is still underfunded, understaffed and ill-equipped, which is not encouraging, considering the sophistication in the manner of operations of drug syndicates.

"It is then only normal for those chasing the syndicates to be ahead in terms of all forms of logistics and resources.

"The NDLEA Chairman, Abdalla, in his presentation, recalled that in 2020, the agency became cash-strapped due to the Covid-19 pandemic, as it slowed down its operations.

He called for more funding in 2021, though the committee observed that the agency planned to spend 66% of the capital budget on a single project next year.

From all indications, any progress about this recruitment should be expected next year since it all depends on budgeting and availability of fund
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by derrick015: 2:13pm On Nov 17
casal:

From all indications, any progress about this recruitment should be expected next year since it all depends on budgeting and availability of fund

Yea
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by hasyn04(m): 12:42am On Nov 18
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by oladosuphemmy: 1:22pm On Nov 18
Please oo what's the latest on this.

We did CBT a year ago and the result is not out yet.
Wahala For person wey no get connect like this ehn

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by samwillyco1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18
oladosuphemmy:
Please oo what's the latest on this.

We did CBT a year ago and the result is not out yet.
Wahala For person wey no get connect like this ehn

Guy, I get best connection, which is GOD ALMIGHTY, whenever he says YES nobody can say NO, He cannot fail but human connections can fail sometimes. I will get the JOB by God's GRACE and many that believe and hope on him.

12 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by freshkik(m): 8:05am On Nov 21
What's the latest?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by derrick015: 8:21am On Nov 21
freshkik:
What's the latest?
We anticipate!
I sha know say the list will be out before the year end

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by casal: 4:58pm On Nov 21
We anticipate!

How did u know
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by AududuNine11: 3:33pm On Nov 22
casal:

We anticipate!

How did u know

From a reliable sauce

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by derrick015: 2:14pm On Nov 25
Pin drop silence
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by IghravweIG(m): 4:57pm On Nov 25
derrick015:
Pin drop silence
Lol when there is no information, silence is the next best thing.

Na to comot mind, till they surprise us.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by casal: 5:22pm On Nov 25
Na so, let's maintain silence until the cheering news rolls in. I'm tired of SAUCE and SOURCES
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Axzobr: 8:53am
Somebody should call the NDLEA Chairman na. What's all these?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by sleuthhound: 11:10am
derrick015:

We anticipate!
4get anything coming out dis yr bro..recession has put break on things
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by luap1990(m): 11:23am
sleuthhound:
4get anything coming out dis yr bro..recession has put break on things

Don't say that.�This is Nigeria, surprises, anything can happen. In the meantime, let's do anything worthwhile our hands can do.

Meanwhile, please watch my video speaking Japanese on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sz0uge69Ks. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

Viewing this topic: goderlist44 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.