Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,619,194 members, 6,102,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 01:11 PM

NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob - Jobs/Vacancies (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob (449835 Views)

Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019 - Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by b3llo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11
How far with Guarantor form? Those in camp should answer is whether it is necessary to present it.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by viktorlee(m): 3:13pm On Jan 11
I got the test,from delta
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by kudumopol(m): 3:14pm On Jan 11
IkeBobby9:

Please can anyone help me confirm my schedule? I didn't get the SMS, just the mail n it doesn't contain my batch
My brotherly recommendation, pack your essential needs and required documents and start moving to camp. Seeing your invitation sms or mail within this first batch period means its your time. Please, don't let this golden opportunity pass you.
Any one with better recommendation should help this brother.
Good luck!!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by KBConfident: 3:16pm On Jan 11
This is official, from NDLEA Spokesman in Headquarter.
Nigeria is a rubbish country

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by OlowoLagos(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11
Maroghene:

It is bro. It was the first thing they asked from me before confirming my name.

chai no hope for us that didn't have the confirmation slip niyen. Pls anyone that is there without the confirmation slip should help us know our faith. Thanks
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by IkeBobby9(m): 3:23pm On Jan 11
Just left d national HQ n d information is that d screening has been suspended...till further notice.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by casal: 3:23pm On Jan 11

That's the latest update guys from ndlea spokesman
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by MusaMalami: 3:24pm On Jan 11
KBConfident:

Please those that are already in Jos should help us and report the situation there and how true this info is?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by casal: 3:32pm On Jan 11

I doubt if the life of this succesful applicant list will remain the same again

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Parisleo: 3:35pm On Jan 11
casal:

I doubt if the life of this succesful applicant list will remain the same again
It's well..and some guys dey road
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by PriestlyLawyer1: 3:40pm On Jan 11
It's Official

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by HemjayT: 3:43pm On Jan 11
Please... It is said that camp will be shut down very soon. How true is this?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by lennsmart(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11
Parisleo:

It's well..and some guys dey road
see wahala
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by TheWizPhoenix(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11
This is something that should have been easily cleared during the weekend, to save candidates the stress of traveling a long distance in vain.
Na wa for this country.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Originakalokalo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11
It is a pity.

God will save this country from bad leadership.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by omajoe3: 3:57pm On Jan 11
Am from Kogi and I didn't receive either text nor E-mail
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by DrewMX(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11
For those intending to travel for screening. Don't waste your money and time. Wait till the suspension is over.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by PriestlyLawyer1: 4:20pm On Jan 11
Screening suspended and people here still talking about travelling,, state list etc. Do some people read the news at all. Some things dey vex me
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by luap1990(m): 5:07pm On Jan 11
Nigerians and problems. I knew this is coming, was shortlisted but refused to embark on that dangerous journey. Someone said it's a lifetime opportunity, "yinmu" some NDLEA are begging God to open doors of another job opportunities for them. Life isn't easy, I advise we take it cool sometimes. The agency that's short of staff and loses its staff to cold of death, because the heads are not sincere. I think such agency is not safe enough to work. Lemme tell you I heard when going on operations, NDLEA invites other security outfits to do the job. Those ones will go ahead and inform the drug barons about the operation, the baron prepared ahead and waste the innocent lives. You see the job hazard. Even when arrested, these barons and dealers are influential people, politicians and friends of politicians. At the end of the day, them free them. The job is coded, and because we don't have much of them around like police, and the nature of the work makes them mute. I'm not trying spoil your mood or change anything, believing when you get the job you can make a difference.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by ojexin(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11
Evening guys, what is the update from Jos
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Maroghene(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11
drightguy:
Any one from delta got invitation

Yes... I got
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Sleydking(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11
ojexin:
We’ll be informed on the next line of action by morning....

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by ojexin(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11
Sleydking:

Alright boss
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Smileall(m): 8:56pm On Jan 11
luap1990:
Nigerians and problems. I knew this is coming, was shortlisted but refused to embark on that dangerous journey. Someone said it's a lifetime opportunity, "yinmu" some NDLEA are begging God to open doors of another job opportunities for them. Life isn't easy, I advise we take it cool sometimes. The agency that's short of staff and loses its staff to cold of death, because the heads are not sincere. I think such agency is not safe enough to work. Lemme tell you I heard when going on operations, NDLEA invites other security outfits to do the job. Those ones will go ahead and inform the drug barons about the operation, the baron prepared ahead and waste the innocent lives. You see the job hazard. Even when arrested, these barons and dealers are influential people, politicians and friends of politicians. At the end of the day, them free them. The job is coded, and because we don't have much of them around like police, and the nature of the work makes them mute. I'm not trying spoil your mood or change anything, believing when you get the job you can make a difference.
Every job has it's own risk bro, it is worth the effort, we shouldn't concentrate on the negative side of the job, if striving to earn a legitimate living doesn't kill a man, I wonder what would, afterall something must kill a man
I didn't get the email but I won't give up until the final end.
(A bird at hand is worth ----)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Mikkyjay17(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11
luap1990:

This na long story. Which profession doesn't have it's own hazard.

And how many Ndlea personnel death have you heard?

Again, depending on your qualification, it's not compulsory you follow the boys to operation as Bsc holder according to what was told.

What happened to people stationed at the office, and you think you can't be one of them?

If you're emphasising on the Job hazard, what about Customs Operation forward team that go for patrol here and there? Are they not coming across danger too?

Still yet, majority of them still work from the office.

Please stop this whole misconception of this Agency.

And pray for God's blessings.

Peace.

9 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Myah11: 10:32pm On Jan 11
ojexin:

Guys please don't forget to update us here. Thanks
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by sleuthhound: 5:35am On Jan 12
luap1990:
u right bro
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Weneda(m): 7:34am On Jan 12
master69:
is not too necessary but it will be better you have it at hand.
Pls wat is the situation of things at the screening venue now?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by MegaBoolean(m): 7:37am On Jan 12
Weneda:

Pls wat is the situation of things at the screening venue now?

Nothing yet.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by electof: 7:54am On Jan 12
Sleydking:

Escape strategy.

Officials will have time to escape from the fury of the candidates....

grin

This country

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by OlowoLagos(m): 8:40am On Jan 12
MegaBoolean:

Nothing yet.

Morning everyone, please those in the screening venue should be giving us update so we won't be left out... I pray they don't manipulate the process #Amen
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Parisleo: 9:11am On Jan 12
They Don officially suspend everything... omo this county mad gan...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

Viewing this topic: Scholar270 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.