Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,623,868 members, 6,117,004 topics. Date: Monday, 25 January 2021 at 06:06 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob - Jobs/Vacancies (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob (457808 Views)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019 - Apply Here / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by OLAD28: 9:40am On Jan 12
Morning chief... Are you at the training ground?
Parisleo:
They Don officially suspend everything... omo this county mad gan...
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by brisibedoreen(f): 9:43am On Jan 12
This is not fair to all those in camp already � ,I hope they pay compensation fee to surport your tfare atleast. Don't be discouraged guys, your names are already out and nothing can change that

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by waverlypp: 9:47am On Jan 12
please don't be offended. Is it true that they might still send mails and sms to more candidates?
Smileall:

Every job has it's own risk bro, it is worth the effort, we shouldn't concentrate on the negative side of the job, if striving to earn a legitimate living doesn't kill a man, I wonder what would, afterall something must kill a man
I didn't get the email but I won't give up until the final end.
(A bird at hand is worth ----)
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Smileall(m): 10:16am On Jan 12
Sure na
We all know how things are in Nigeria
Just take your CONNECT more seriously if you've got any and have faith that it would be possible
Even when the recruitment process ends some would still find their way into the final list, bro na naija we dey, where Man Know Man and " bribery" supercedes competence, ability and qualification
It's apparent that we are already in a mess in Nigeria. I still find it difficult to fathom why a federal government agency would just roll-out invite to some, without publishing the list, no functional website and no proper press report, it's really strange, what would it take them to make a decision and disseminate information at a reasonable time frame? They exposed people to danger just to satisfy their insatiable feelings of political supremacy, it's a pity that we are victims of poor governance
Well Las Las we would be alright
To all who made the journey, may God protect you and grant you journey mercies back to your various destinations, and may God crown your efforts

14 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by ojexin(m): 11:16am On Jan 12
@mikkyjay17 @sleydking @maroghene @aliyullahi @olad28 @osaro4u2k guys journey mercies...thanks for updating us always...we awaiting full report from u guys

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Sleydking(m): 11:39am On Jan 12
OlowoLagos:

Morning everyone, please those in the screening venue should be giving us update so we won't be left out... I pray they don't manipulate the process #Amen
It’s been officially suspended and those in camp have been advised to go home until a new date is communicated....
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by OlowoLagos(m): 11:46am On Jan 12
Sleydking:

It’s been officially suspended and those in camp have been advised to go home until a new date is communicated....

Bless you brother... Accident free to you guys back to your different destinations. If anyone will be interested in joining the group I created on WhatsApp to keep we successful applicant's connected; u can follow me on my WhatsApp number 08035070482 or better still use the group link:
https://chat dot whatsapp dot com (slash)Ir1gLb0FtWM2FofscJKPuk
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kaeboy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 12
So I was told too
waverlypp:
please don't be offended. Is it true that they might still send mails and sms to more candidates?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by BrightJovanni(m): 1:46pm On Jan 12
OlowoLagos:

Bless you brother... Accident free to you guys back to your different destinations. If anyone will be interested in joining the group I created on WhatsApp to keep we successful applicant's connected; u can follow me on my WhatsApp number 08035070482 or better still use the group link: https:///Ir1gLb0FtWM2FofscJKPuk
Better edit your link. It's not working.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by PriestlyLawyer1: 2:19pm On Jan 12
This group be like say e go go back to default mode.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by OlowoLagos(m): 4:57pm On Jan 12
BrightJovanni:
Better edit your link. It's not working.

Have modify it bro, d link won't go directly so I used dot instead "."
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Mikkyjay17(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12
ojexin:
@mikkyjay17 @sleydking @maroghene @aliyullahi @olad28 @osaro4u2k guys journey mercies...thanks for updating us always...we awaiting full report from u guys

Thanks. Heading back to lag already
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by ojexin(m): 6:59pm On Jan 12
Mikkyjay17:

Thanks. Heading back to lag alright.

Journey mercies

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Maroghene(m): 8:12am On Jan 13
brisibedoreen:
This is not fair to all those in camp already � ,I hope they pay compensation fee to surport your tfare atleast. Don't be discouraged guys, your names are already out and nothing can change that

What LGA are u from?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by brisibedoreen(f): 9:43am On Jan 13
Warri south west
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by brisibedoreen(f): 9:44am On Jan 13
Maroghene:

What LGA are u from?

Warri south west
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Maroghene(m): 10:21am On Jan 13
brisibedoreen:

Warri south west

Delta was 25 on the list and in the group created,I haven't noticed anyone from ur LGA. BURUTU, Bomadi and Patani has been represented, so u need to confirm.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by brisibedoreen(f): 10:28am On Jan 13
Maroghene:

Delta was 25 on the list and in the group created,I haven't noticed anyone from ur LGA. BURUTU, Bomadi and Patani has been represented, so u need to confirm.

That's why I am asking if anyone can help me find out. I don't have any contact bro. It's only God I have.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Maroghene(m): 10:34am On Jan 13
brisibedoreen:

That's why I am asking if anyone can help me find out. I don't have any contact bro. It's only God I have.

I actually saw the total numbers when I went for accreditation. Don't know anyone either. And while the HM was addressing us, he said they picked one per LGA and as it stands the Delta WhatsApp group created, there is no one from ur LGA hence I asked that u try and confirm from someone.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by brisibedoreen(f): 10:47am On Jan 13
Maroghene:

I actually saw the total numbers when I went for accreditation. Don't know anyone either. And while the HM was addressing us, he said they picked one per LGA and as it stands the Delta WhatsApp group created, there is no one from ur LGA hence I asked that u try and confirm from someone.

If there are 25 on the watsapp group and warri South West is not there , that means a local government is represented twice

sincerely I wish I had contacts to help me check. I really need this job
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Osaro4u2k(m): 11:27am On Jan 13
Fellow comrades during the NDLEA six months camping/training, hope there is allowances for the period? & how much should we be expecting?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by casal: 12:14pm On Jan 13
Fellow comrades during the NDLEA six months camping/training, hope there is allowances for the period? & how much should we be expecting?

Oga calm down make ur two legs enter first
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by babaRaw: 12:53pm On Jan 13
Pls great minds, any hope for BSc holder that applied with SSCE and was shortlisted...Can he upgrade with his BSc when an opportunity comes for promotion or not ?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Sinensis: 2:04pm On Jan 13
Osaro4u2k:
Calm down first make you enter. There will be alot of name substitution

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13
Well, he might be weighing his options.
Sinensis:
Calm down first make you enter. There will be alot of name substitution
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Osaro4u2k(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13
mouyiwa:
God bless you bro. If people like you reach 10 this country for fly.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by qwertyboss(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13
brisibedoreen:

If there are 25 on the watsapp group and warri South West is not there , that means a local government is represented twice

sincerely I wish I had contacts to help me check. I really need this job

please it's not one per local government.
NDLEA is recruiting 5000 applicants
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by yetunsbay(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13
mouyiwa:
I disagree bro, one can't be weighing option with TRAINING bonuses. What happen to using main salary and bonus
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by TheWizPhoenix(m): 3:17pm On Jan 13
qwertyboss:

please it's not one per local government.
NDLEA is recruiting 5000 applicants

And the entire 5000 is not for graduate cadre alone. The graduate cadre has the lowest number, with SSCE and Diploma having more.

And the thing is each local govt has at least one Person with some having more, but that is in the context of the graduate cadre alone that had earlier reported to camp.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by qwertyboss(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13
TheWizPhoenix:

And the entire 5000 is not for graduate cadre alone. The graduate cadre has the lowest number, with SSCE and Diploma having more.

And the thing is each local govt has at least one Person with some having more, but that is in the context of the graduate cadre alone that had earlier reported to camp.
now you correct the statement. atleast one per local government is okay
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13
Have you thought about how you'd survive in the camp for the 6 months training?
Some people don't have someone sponsoring them, they work for their daily bread. If you're in such a category, it's something to be worried about.
yetunsbay:
I disagree bro, one can't be weighing option with TRAINING bonuses. What happen to using main salary and bonus

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by yetunsbay(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13
mouyiwa:
Have you thought about how you'd survive in the camp for the 6 months training?
Some people don't have someone sponsoring them, they work for their daily bread. If you're in such a category, it's something to be worried about.
waho, another angle. You're right

Thou a whole six months should get bonus

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.