Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,619,202 members, 6,102,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 01:34 PM

NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob - Jobs/Vacancies (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob (449872 Views)

Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019 - Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Smileall(m): 10:13am On Jan 14
I think they're up to something
The maintenance on the correct website is now on the count down

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Uspic(m): 11:19am On Jan 14
So they can actually get the site to start running. Chai...to change leadership is good o
Smileall:
I think they're up to something
The maintenance on the correct website is now on the count down

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Fieryjay: 1:46pm On Jan 14
Please what exactly did the state commandant say to the candidates on Tuesday? Who was there?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Smileall(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14
[quote author=Uspic post=98045679]So they can actually get the site to start running. Chai...to change leadership is good o[
Congrats in advance to Whoever sees his/her name on the list that would be published
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by yetunsbay(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14
[quote author=Smileall post=98052168][/quote]

Are you saying there will be a re-shortlist
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Smileall(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14
yetunsbay:

Are you saying there will be a re-shortlist
Ah bro, I'm in no position to say that,but was the list released or has anyone seen the list before now??
Let's just keep our fingers crossed and see how things unfold
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by master69(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14
I heard the salary will be divided into 2 they will pay half then the remaining balance will be given to you at the end of the training.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Smileall(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14
master69:
I heard the salary will be divided into 2 they will pay half then the remaining balance will be given to you at the end of the training.
Yea, there is an accumulated sum they do pay after training
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by TheWizPhoenix(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14
Fieryjay:
Please what exactly did the state commandant say to the candidates on Tuesday? Who was there?

If it was left to him, the screening would continue considering the fact that people came from far and wide. But it is better to suspend it to avoid any hassles amongst the hierarchy.
Everyone that has made it thus far does not have a reason to fear over anything, because if you have seen your name on the list then it would remain that way and also went ahead to congratulate everyone. And whenever there is verified news about the screening continuing, anyone that has seen his name does not have to wait for any text before heading to camp. He spoke at length and gave out his number too.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by PriestlyLawyer1: 3:48pm On Jan 14
TheWizPhoenix:

If it was left to him, the screening would continue considering the fact that people came from far and wide. But it is better to suspend it to avoid any hassles amongst the hierarchy.
Everyone that has made it thus far does not have a reason to fear over anything, because if you have seen your name on the list then it would remain that way and also went ahead to congratulate everyone. And whenever there is verified news about the screening continuing, anyone that has seen his name does not have to wait for any text before heading to camp. He spoke at length and gave out his number too.

He was just Calming you guys for spending so much. The list can be overhauled and they can tag it that those shortlisted were not the proper persons. It can be changed slightly. So coz your name was in this one is no guarantee considering how the game is going. Just keep praying and working.

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by ayodeji4christ: 3:49pm On Jan 14
Good evening house,
For those whose phones were down the day invite sms were sent, how do we know if we were selected?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by sleuthhound: 4:34pm On Jan 14
PriestlyLawyer1:

He was just Calming you guys for spending so much. The list can be overhauled and they can tag it that those shortlisted were not the proper persons. It can be changed slightly. So coz your name was in this one is no guarantee considering how the game is going. Just keep praying and working.
dnt.mind dat guy...im no sabi hw far...leave am bro. Fmr chairman is gone, things dey change & nothing fmr boss fit do stop am

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Maazivaalu(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14
NSCDC has concluded their recruitment... Did you come across their own list?? What of Immigration and Custom??

People sef
Smileall:

Ah bro, I'm in no position to say that,but was the list released or has anyone seen the list before now??
Let's just keep our fingers crossed and see how things unfold
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by zubairu171318(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14
Maazivaalu:
NSCDC has concluded their recruitment... Did you come across their own list?? What of Immigration and Custom??

People sef
Someone should answer this please
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by teddy77(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14
Maazivaalu:

People sef

Oga nothing like that, NIS and NSCDC has not concluded anything yet, aside from the CBT exam...so calm down and let's all keep praying.

P.s I don't know anything about customs so I can't be certain about where they are on the recruitment at the moment

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by TheWizPhoenix(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14
PriestlyLawyer1:

Everybody knows what is obtainable when it comes to recruitment and all we can do is hope for the best. I was only reporting what he said, not my words.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by TheWizPhoenix(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14
sleuthhound:
dnt.mind dat guy...im no sabi hw far...leave am bro. Fmr chairman is gone, things dey change & nothing fmr boss fit do stop am

It is not my fault that you have a problem with basic comprehension. Carry your frustrations elsewhere, because that is what you are displaying.
Nobody's life depends on the Job, so I do bad thing as I reply the question of what did the commandant say?

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Smileall(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14
TheWizPhoenix:

It is not my fault that you have a problem with basic comprehension. Carry your frustrations elsewhere, because that is what you are displaying.
Nobody's life depends on the Job, so I do bad thing as I reply the question of what did the commandant say?
We shouldn't take it personal
I just want everyone to understand that it's only by grace, for whoever is destined to get it would definitely get it
Therefore, we shouldn't rely on the previous events, we all know that shit happens and thats why I said in my previous posts that if you've got a CONNECTION connect well with them, be prayerful and have faith that it's still possible

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Elsyno: 7:46pm On Jan 14
PriestlyLawyer1:

see me see trouble. Just because you are not among the successful candidates does not mean u shul say this bro. Those guys have gotten the job already stop saying trash just because they suspended the process because of Corona. Pls let's mind the things we say. It's so shameful that u will come here and be showing ur jealousy openly.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by teddy77(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14
Elsyno:
see me see trouble. Just because you are not among the successful candidates does not mean u shul say this bro. Those guys have gotten the job already stop saying trash just because they suspended the process because of Corona. Pls let's mind the things we say. It's so shameful that u will come here and be showing ur jealousy openly.

Bro calm down na, it's not that deep, after all that have happened, it is expected that we will get frustrated and emotional weither we choose to accept it or not.

However I will personally advice that if you have connect keep connecting, if na God you get keep praying and keep your hope alive and most importantly KEEP AN OPEN MIND Oo.

And i believe it will end in praise.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by PriestlyLawyer1: 8:56pm On Jan 14
Elsyno:

Oga na you dey talk trash. Covid-19 and Army dey release shortlist, Prisons dey training for owerri now, nysc is on, and school is resuming Monday. Oga you still dey learn work. Carry your frustration elsewhere

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Maazivaalu(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14
Go and do your research bro... Some things are better left unsaid
teddy77:

Oga nothing like that, NIS and NSCDC has not concluded anything yet, aside from the CBT exam...so calm down and let's all keep praying.

P.s I don't know anything about customs so I can't be certain about where they are on the recruitment at the moment

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Elsyno: 9:36pm On Jan 14
PriestlyLawyer1:

Oga na you dey talk trash. Covid-19 and Army dey release shortlist, Prisons dey training for owerri now, nysc is on, and school is resuming Monday. Oga you still dey learn work. Carry your frustration elsewhere
Why will I be frustrated when I have hope. We wrote exams and people were saying that they have already absorbed their families so let's not waste our time waiting. Now we were shortlisted and still thesame people are saying they will change list. Habah wetin, if u think you are been sincere why can't you talk about the positive aspects why are u people just talking about the negative part of it, why will u people be saying that the agency is lying to us, why will u be saying that the commandant was lying.
You people are just turning everything upside down. It's not fair.
We that we're in camp knew what we saw and what we have experienced so you can't just come here and telling us that everything it's not real just because u are not there.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Karac: 9:41pm On Jan 14
Ndlea can still go either ways. Y'all should keep praying and pushing the "connect" as the case may be.
In this same country, new immigration intakes that have finished training ooo... Like they were done with 3 months training and then were all asked to go home that next steps will be communicated. Most of them didn't get the job eventually.
Guess what? That training was cancelled and a new list released for a fresh training, with utterly new names on them. Only few applicants from the list that completed training made it to the new one, all because of the change of power that happened in 2015.
Jonathan's administration started the recruitment, Buhari's administration finished it.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Elsyno: 10:02pm On Jan 14
Karac:
Ndlea can still go either ways. Y'all should keep praying and pushing the "connect" as the case may be.
In this same country, new immigration intakes that have finished training ooo... Like they were done with 3 months training and then were all asked to go home that next steps will be communicated. Most of them didn't get the job eventually.
Guess what? That training was cancelled and a new list released for a fresh training, with utterly new names on them. Only few applicants from the list that completed training made it to the new one, all because of the change of the administration that happened in 2015.
Jonathan's administration started the recruitment, Buhari's administration finished it.
Nothing will happen to this list. It was clearly stated in the press release. And we all know how nija is. Why are you not talking about the other recruitments that we're successful. Why are u discouraging guys instead of you to encourage guys
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Karac: 10:03pm On Jan 14
Elsyno:
Nothing will happen to this list. It was clearly stated in the press release. And we all know how nija is. Why are you not talking about the other recruitments that we're successful. Why are u discouraging guys instead of you to encourage guys

I don hear you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by brisibedoreen(f): 1:34am On Jan 15
Karac:
Guess what? That training was cancelled and a new list released for a fresh training, with utterly new names on them. Only few applicants from the list that completed training made it to the new one, all because of the change of power that happened in 2015.

Yes very true, I was among that set. I made it to camp but didn't get the job when BUHARI came. It hurt me so much cos I spent money

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by PriestlyLawyer1: 5:43am On Jan 15
brisibedoreen:

Yes very true, I was among that set. I made it to camp but didn't get the job when BUHARI came. It hurt me so much cos I spent money

They think we are jealous. Far from that. Okay look at this your scenerio. Going for training, still. We move.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by PriestlyLawyer1: 5:49am On Jan 15
Elsyno:

Why will I be frustrated when I have hope. We wrote exams and people were saying that they have already absorbed their families so let's not waste our time waiting. Now we were shortlisted and still thesame people are saying they will change list. Habah wetin, if u think you are been sincere why can't you talk about the positive aspects why are u people just talking about the negative part of it, why will u people be saying that the agency is lying to us, why will u be saying that the commandant was lying.
You people are just turning everything upside down. It's not fair.
We that we're in camp knew what we saw and what we have experienced so you can't just come here and telling us that everything it's not real just because u are not there.

I tell you solemnly that if things were okay internally, the screening would have continued. No lockdown, everything moving, so why cancel. Top shots in the agency saying the former oga hijacked the recruitment, discontent about promotion etc. I admire your resilience and doggedness. I pray Nigeria surprises us. I pray the list remains same. This is still Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Elsyno: 5:58am On Jan 15
PriestlyLawyer1:

They think we are jealous. Far from that. Okay look at this your scenerio. Going for training, still. We move.
I know that some of the people here are talking based on experience. But all I'm saying is that the talk on it's possibilities to be change or whatever is much.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by jeremiah123: 8:19am On Jan 15
I made the list, went to camp, is not corona that stopped the process but power tussle issue within the agency. Certain changes might be done on the list, the commander of the training school said so but for those who tick their names on the list, they are prospective NDLEA staff. This is Naija anything can happened call ur connect, me I call on God if na my own na my own. This will do for now

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Aliyumichika(m): 8:19am On Jan 15
The Agency only sent 2000 text messages to the successful applicants, some via their mail while some via SMS, both narcotic officer and narcotic assistant, they will send another invitations to 2000 successful ones, then the last invitation will be send to the remaining 1k, that's how it was planned. But since d screening exercise is now suspended, we'll wait to know d next move, just be hopeful and prayerful, we'll all get there.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

Viewing this topic: Noblejay7, Osaro4u2k(m), Biofash and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.