₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,315,312 members, 5,101,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2019 at 09:55 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob (59910 Views)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019 - Apply Here / National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by phonemakemoney: 2:49am On Aug 08
emmieachichi:

have checked spam like die, nothing o,i have good network,i used gmail, no error in number or spelling...and still no link, i tried again with a dummy email and dummy names still no link...anyone experiencing delay in getting d link after signing up or its just my village people doing meeting on my connect
.maybe the emplug yahoo boys are busy gathering more personal info

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Handsomebb: 2:56am On Aug 08
emmieachichi:
pls house how long does it take for d verification link to get to one's email....i signed up as a new user on emplug and still no link to progress to biodata page....has any one even registered,got email link and applied jejely?
The site dey boot.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Emyo(m): 4:09am On Aug 08
Most Nigerians are illiterate and even the educated persons on nairaland are more illiterate. The website is fake. Read from page one to three and everyone is busy showing how backwards they are. Someone even said the server is wack. What's server about the website here? Before you quote me I am a programmer and I know what a server means.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by israelmao(m): 4:22am On Aug 08
kes4glory:
FTC las las this one nor go pass me by
Make I go dust my 2.1 degree in microbiology.
I am a fresh graduate in microbiology(2.1) and a student member of ICAN, I am currently in search of a job any assistance will be appreciated
God bless you as you help me
Thanks
After 3 years I finally gets my FTC

First-to-comment geneation as opined by Wole Soyinka.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by allan2: 4:32am On Aug 08
Emyo:
Most Nigerians are illiterate and even the educated persons on nairaland are more illiterate. The website is fake. Read from page one to three and everyone is busy showing how backwards they are. Someone even said the server is wack. What's server about the website here? Before you quote me I am a programmer and I know what a server means.
what's your point? That you are smart or something?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Everygoodthing: 4:46am On Aug 08
The emplug website has refused to send me activation link. Is it my email or did anyone else experience such? undecided
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Urbanboy09(m): 5:21am On Aug 08
emmieachichi:

have checked spam like die, nothing o,i have good network,i used gmail, no error in number or spelling...and still no link, i tried again with a dummy email and dummy names still no link...anyone experiencing delay in getting d link after signing up or its just my village people doing meeting on my connect

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by djblue007(m): 5:33am On Aug 08
Everygoodthing:
The emplug website has refused to send me activation link. Is it my email or did anyone else experience such? undecided
I am experiencing the same.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Chidimercy: 5:46am On Aug 08
kes4glory:
FTC las las this one nor go pass me by
Make I go dust my 2.1 degree in microbiology.
I am a fresh graduate in microbiology(2.1) and a student member of ICAN, I am currently in search of a job any assistance will be appreciated
God bless you as you help me
Thanks
After 3 years I finally gets my FTC

Hello, i am a graduate of economics, wanting to start ICAN programme. I will need ur help. How do i contact you?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by CioAngels(f): 5:51am On Aug 08
Carlyboi:
Hope this wan no go be padi padi arrangee again sha!if the vacancy even dey real sef but it’s worth checking out tho
What do you expect, its always for the children of politicians at the top and for their concubines children, fulanis , the rich and the military officers children. Go and find out what they are doing with DPR employment in the last one year were it is politicians that are the ones handling recruitment for DPR. Shame to DPR and their acclaimed best practices and their supposed educated people their. Children who were at interview place till 12midnight and past are not employed but those who did not sit for exam talk more of attending interview have been employed over a year ago and still being employed. Big shame to the leaders of Nigeria and the so called leaders of ministry's and industries.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by SkinnyNigga: 5:54am On Aug 08
make i just apply commot mind. after them snub me for prisons service own.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by CioAngels(f): 5:57am On Aug 08
fuckerstard:

Looks sketchy, the web address

Looks like the webpage checks out, ndlea website mentioned it.
Webpage will not for the general public because the jobs are for their children yet to finish youth service. Heartless leaders. If only the youth will stop voting for because they don't care about them.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by AmakaAnyaogu: 6:08am On Aug 08
That is a good development, Meanwhile to increase your avenue for passive income you can still take advantage of the free Monthly Trading program on Volatility Index sponsored by Beverly Africa.
For more information on how to register:

Visit: GiverToken.org/projects
Or send an email to: infobeverlyaba@gmail.com
encoretradingnetwork@gmail.com

Dateline for registration: Every 28th day of the month.
Registration is free.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by flexindino(m): 6:08am On Aug 08
emmieachichi:
pls house how long does it take for d verification link to get to one's email....i signed up as a new user on emplug and still no link to progress to biodata page....has any one even registered,got email link and applied jejely?

please if anyone has registered unknowingly, please change d password of your email address you used to register on the scam site (that's if d password u filled on d scam site is d Same as your email address)....diz scammers gather Diz info u filled on d scam site to themselves and later hack your email.....please be warned
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by flexindino(m): 6:11am On Aug 08
djblue007:

I am experiencing the same.

please if anyone has registered unknowingly, please change d password of your email address you used to register on the scam site (that's if d password u filled on d scam site is d Same as your email address)....diz scammers gather Diz info u filled on d scam site to themselves and later hack your email.....please be warned
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by flexindino(m): 6:12am On Aug 08
Everygoodthing:

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by ohosi4real(m): 6:13am On Aug 08
the poor get it hard to get job in nigeria. May God help the poor in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by flexindino(m): 6:14am On Aug 08
allan2:
what's your point? That you are smart or something?

yes he is smart and he knows what he's saying...diz site is a scam site
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by flexindino(m): 6:17am On Aug 08
emmaoyes:
I think some people are just trying to generate traffic to that site, i sucessfully sign up but nothing like application process, it just a clone of a social media website.... Like if you agree pls

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by flexindino(m): 6:17am On Aug 08
kolawo:
After sign up, am not getting the activation link on my mail. how do i proceed house?

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Zeus1905: 6:30am On Aug 08
Olatunde10:
Please, what is the meaning of cod? uote author=Emmyloaded post=81038156]We are pleased to inform you that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is Recruiting.

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs.

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) invites suitable applicants for recruitment. The available job vacancies in the agency are as follows:

Job Position: Narcotic Officer Cadre
Job Type: Permanent Position
Employer: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)

Role Specific Requirement:

• Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre shall be of age not less than Twenty two (22) years and not more than Thirty (30) years.
• Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre must possess a minimum of first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an institution of higher Learning recognized by the Federal Ministry of Education
• The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificate in the relevant field.

Job Position: Narcotic Assistant (Nass) Cadre
Job Type: Permanent Position
Employer: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)

Role Specific Requirement:

• Candidates applying for recruitment into the service for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) shall be of age not less than Eighteen (18) years and not more than Thirty (30) years of age.
• Candidates applying for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) must have completed Secondary School

NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 - GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:

A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:

• All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
• Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
• A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
• All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
• All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
• Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
• Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
• All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
• Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.

Method of Application
Interested candidates should sign up and apply on www.emplug.com (You must be signed up to apply).

For More Details, Visit: https://www.wazobiainfos.com/national-drug-law-enforcement-agency-ndlea-job-recruitment-2019/

Note: Deadline for submission of completed application is Thursday, August 29, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next phase.
it's +234 Nigeria Mobile communication country code

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Tharaja(m): 6:36am On Aug 08
What is going on with this site?? Someone cannot do anything in peace in Nigeria....even to register Emplug in peace.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by rehanix500: 6:41am On Aug 08
Is this info legit ?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Carlyboi(m): 6:43am On Aug 08
CioAngels:
What do you expect, its always for the children of politicians at the top and for their concubines children, fulanis , the rich and the military officers children. Go and find out what they are doing with DPR employment in the last one year were it is politicians that are the ones handling recruitment for DPR. Shame to DPR and their acclaimed best practices and their supposed educated people their. Children who were at interview place till 12midnight and past are not employed but those who did not sit for exam talk more of attending interview have been employed over a year ago and still being employed. Big shame to the leaders of Nigeria and the so called leaders of ministry's and industries.
I’m telling you it’s indeed a big shame I don’t even know what the children of the poor masses or what an average Nigerian is supposed to enjoy all the jobs are being pocketed by these people same people that have been eating our money since time immemorial!This county is just fvcked up things are just lopsided and people are just too crooked and wicked especially those fools that call themselves leaders!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Agugbadin: 6:47am On Aug 08
NDLEA Should swing into action to save this country from fake drugs, GALVUS MET in circulation in Nigeria currently is fake imported into the country from India. NDLEA Should fish out importers of this fake drugs
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Teeeecash(m): 6:48am On Aug 08
flexindino:

oga stop typing nonsense, its on their website that they are recruiting, you can also confirm from other sources on Google, moreso have been able to acess the emplog website and update my profile, am just waiting for application Link, which was stated that, it will be available today

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Zeus1905: 6:50am On Aug 08
flexindino:

Oga u chop last week beans? we done g
hear na...

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Zeus1905: 6:50am On Aug 08
flexindino:

Oga u chop last week beans? we done
hear na...

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Timcy01(m): 6:52am On Aug 08
flexindino:

yes he is smart and he knows what he's saying...diz site is a scam site

But thats the site on the NDLEA official website na. Does that mean the NDLEA website might have been hacked.??
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by gnykelly(m): 6:53am On Aug 08
Some people will still go waste their money on jobs that wasn't going to get.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Skengman: 6:55am On Aug 08
Timcy01:

But thats the site on the NDLEA official website na. Does that mean the NDLEA website might have been hacked.??
Thank you. Some persons are saying the agency is not recruiting even without conducting any investigation. My people, I repeat, NDLEA is RECRUITING!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / National Task Force Recruitment: Any Info?

Viewing this topic: tech18 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.