₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,318,303 members, 5,110,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 09:27 PM

NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob (69856 Views)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019 - Apply Here / National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Skengman: 6:57am On Aug 08
emmieachichi:

have checked spam like die, nothing o,i have good network,i used gmail, no error in number or spelling...and still no link, i tried again with a dummy email and dummy names still no link...anyone experiencing delay in getting d link after signing up or its just my village people doing meeting on my connect
It’s the usual flaw with all these govt recruitment websites at the initial stage, but it will be fixed in no time. Be patient.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by EmmyBiggy(m): 7:04am On Aug 08
Age again, anyway I'm a born again and new birth is not up to 30 thank you NDLEA

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by kes4glory(m): 7:18am On Aug 08
Chidimercy:

Hello, i am a graduate of economics, wanting to start ICAN programme. I will need ur help. How do i contact you?
Mcbprecious@gmail.com
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Tfreshzz(m): 7:24am On Aug 08
Bakerdav:
i don't think the site Is real, code cant filled even with +234

The site is real, just that the traffic is much.. The irregularities are bound to occur on the first day of application, but subsequently it will reduce and get better..

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by fabem(m): 7:31am On Aug 08
Good Morning Guys,

For those doubting the NDLEA, i just wants to tell you that the recruitment exercise is real o.

The reason why everything look like this is because people are many on the web. Though the site may not look well built but we know with time, everything will be OK.

If you want guidelines or you want us to help you apply, you can contact us at:

Instinct Computer Consult

Call/Whatsapp: 08029359634

Thank You.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by 2papa(m): 7:55am On Aug 08
Please who has successfully applied?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Dammysmart: 8:05am On Aug 08
To remember that my uncle was once a DG (Very recent) of this agency and have me struggling to apply now is just to prove that "Ajumobi o kan taanu..."
Gentlemen, let's keep moving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Prettycomy(f): 8:16am On Aug 08
I have been trying to apply since last night, emplug have refused sending my activation link
What could be the problem
I have used like two different mail address
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Georgexx1(m): 8:21am On Aug 08
Dammysmart:
To remember that my uncle was once a DG (Very recent) of this agency and have me struggling to apply now is just to prove that "Ajumobi o kan taanu..."
Gentlemen, let's keep moving

connect me to your uncle please I am begging bro??
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Tradernaija: 8:25am On Aug 08
MrCounselor:
cheesy after dem don approve candidates na then dem go come put out one yeye advert.

The job is for those who are ready to pay for it...
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Dammysmart: 8:32am On Aug 08
Georgexx1:

connect me to your uncle please I am begging bro??
brother, pray you don't have useless uncles, momsy doesn't even have his line anymore. But las las we all gonna make it there, ceteris paribus.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by soxhixco: 8:33am On Aug 08
Has anyone been able to sign up. Cos don't understand wat the cod means
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by TRINITY1993(m): 8:42am On Aug 08
kolawo:
After sign up, am not getting the activation link on my mail. how do i proceed house?

When the site was posted early morning yesterday on NL for people to rush and register before the site become loaded, people were tagging it fake, now d sever is loaded you all are here complaining of not working, it worked perfectly yesterday morning without delay, this is an eye opening for all doubting Thomas on NL never overlook any post, give it a trial no matter what, it wont take anything from you. God bless d poster and you all, we will be there one day
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Folsbal: 8:44am On Aug 08
kolawo:
After sign up, am not getting the activation link on my mail. how do i proceed house?
same here am not getting any activation code since yesterday
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by kokoboy4life(m): 8:45am On Aug 08
ohosi4real:
the poor get it hard to get job in nigeria. May God help the poor in nigeria

God won’t help the poor people, the common people will help themselves by standing for what belongs to them. This is one of many reasons why Sowore calls for revolution now protest.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Folsbal: 8:45am On Aug 08
Everygoodthing:
The emplug website has refused to send me activation link. Is it my email or did anyone else experience such? undecided
am experiencing the same thing o
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by fabem(m): 8:55am On Aug 08
For now the site is congested, so you may not get the link in your mail in other to proceed.

So let keep calm and try again in the mid night.

If you want guidelines or you want us to help you apply, you can contact us at:

Instinct Computer Consult

Call/Whatsapp: 08029359634

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Olamide940: 9:05am On Aug 08
Oluwa let your will be done in our life o lord and please don't let this one be like air force recruitment were they invited us to Kaduna and use us and letter give it to those that have connect ..

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Olamide940: 9:07am On Aug 08
Initially have made up my mind that next upper Monday am going to work into any office and tell them am working there highest they will call police and I will let the whole world here my own part of the story simple

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by emmieachichi(m): 9:14am On Aug 08
@skengman, with d experience(since DPR) i have with govt applications am not surprise wit d delay in getting app. link, to fabem, officially u are king of the north(internet),ruler of d seven kingdoms(most govt app. forum)destroyer of confusion(difficult internet issues), knight in kind armor(helping wit solutions to most of our doubts on application) i bend d kneel to greet u....ur comments are often a relief in d mist of all dis govt application forum chaos.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by emmieachichi(m): 9:21am On Aug 08
@fabem have u bin able to register for anyone,got a link and applied smoothly? based on say u re d closest i have to a supercomputer rite now...
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by sexydiva00(f): 9:50am On Aug 08
Did anyone noticed that the site is down? After the sign up I couldn't go further.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Ajibade123: 9:50am On Aug 08
See 8 massive secrets you can use to get the NDLEA job https://explicitsuccess.com/8-ultimate-secrets-get-a-job-without-experience/
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by akdjr(m): 10:01am On Aug 08
I remember a corps member was cut smoking Marijuana while we were in camp and detained but later released. But to my greatest surprise the guy was later posted to serve with the NDLEA.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by WIXE(m): 10:02am On Aug 08
I registerd since yesterday, to send me conformation email na wahala, abi I need get godfather b4 they send am.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by fabem(m): 10:22am On Aug 08
emmieachichi:
@skengman, with d experience(since DPR) i have with govt applications am not surprise wit d delay in getting app. link, to fabem, officially u are king of the north(internet),ruler of d seven kingdoms(most govt app. forum)destroyer of confusion(difficult internet issues), knight in kind armor(helping wit solutions to most of our doubts on application) i bend d kneel to greet u....ur comments are often a relief in d mist of all dis govt application forum chaos.

Lol. I am loyal boss.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by fabem(m): 10:24am On Aug 08
emmieachichi:
@fabem have u bin able to register for anyone,got a link and applied smoothly? based on say u re d closest i have to a supercomputer rite now...

Almost done with one before congestion takes place yesterday.

Link activation is the main issue.

As usual, for now it will be hard but with time, it will be going smoothly. 21days to go. Time still dey.

We shall turn mid night crew as usual.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Emily22(m): 10:30am On Aug 08
This site is like a social media stuff... undecided undecided :- abeg how Una take do am cuz I don't understand anything on that site...it's like am on Facebook
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by joobseekar: 10:53am On Aug 08
I actually don't trust this emplug of a site, it's either it's a fraud site, or some people in NDLEA are being mischievous. What is stopping them to create a form link to fill on their website, or create another website that has ndlea.gov.ng for the registration. Yet a lot of people having problem with the "emplug" and it seems the website is improving along with people's complaints.
Note: this emplug of a site just came online about a month ago, and was initially looking for visitors, claiming it's a social platform. Suddenly it becomes the platform for ndlea application page.
something is fishy

You guys should check "emplug" moniker on nairaland and check all his previous post

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by AwkaetitiBabe(f): 10:53am On Aug 08
emmanuelpopson:

your application files are all in a store gathering dust...
Abi Dem sell am give Mai suya

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Youngsenate1993(m): 10:57am On Aug 08
Make i go sub first. God help me 4 dis one
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Skooldeto(m): 11:08am On Aug 08
please I don't understand, wetn be Cod

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The Job Factory / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos)

Viewing this topic: Shimzyy(m), Leks25, Hueyreckless0007, shezpwiti(f), Sirwallace(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.