₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,128 members, 5,159,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2019 at 08:17 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob (106656 Views)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019 - Apply Here / NDLEA Recruitment 2019 Application Form & Portal Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Oleku1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01
Georgexx1:
I just pity anyone hoping on this recruitment or hoping on God or destiny for this recruitment. Infact, don't even hope on luck.

Let me open your eyes small.

1. Nigeria is a destiny killer, so don't think that your destiny is to get a job in the ndlea

2. God does not respond to "the good people die most and bad people survive" jibe that is popular today so how do you expect him to hear your "God will give me the job" prayer??

3. The biggest disappointment in life is assumption. Assumption can disappoint big time. If you doubt me, go and ask that fella in that bet9ja shop. Your luck or assumption is simply a mirage so zero your mind off it for now.

4. Corruption gives no room for clear and clean path to progress. If you are in Nigeria, note it now that you are in a pit of gloom, blind and dead corrupted individual. sorry to say, you and me inclusive.

What will you do?

Simple, Increase your corruption.

Don't go form holy holy in a pool of blood. you will surely get stained. Or even, drown to death. Your holiness will not save you.

Get your connections and money ready.

Unsolicited advice is always self-serving - Amy Dickinson

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by BOJO123(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01
fabem:

Your email is not delivering. It seems there is error in it or not correct.
Centlover53@yahoo.com tnx
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by shams040(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02
Kindly help my friend with the past questions please.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02
has he/she been invited for the next stage?
shams040:
Kindly help my friend with the pass questions please.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by jessykings(f): 3:15pm On Sep 02
Halo everyone. Please the person that registered my sister and I used the same phone number (mine) for the both of us. Is there any way to correct the error? What could be the implication? Thanks
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by MILLERMannn: 2:07am On Sep 03
Georgexx1:
I just pity anyone hoping on this recruitment or hoping on God or destiny for this recruitment. Infact, don't even hope on luck.

Let me open your eyes small.

1. Nigeria is a destiny killer, so don't think that your destiny is to get a job in the ndlea

2. God does not respond to "the good people die most and bad people survive" jibe that is popular today so how do you expect him to hear your "God will give me the job" prayer??

3. The biggest disappointment in life is assumption. Assumption can disappoint big time. If you doubt me, go and ask that fella in that bet9ja shop. Your luck or assumption is simply a mirage so zero your mind off it for now.

4. Corruption gives no room for clear and clean path to progress. If you are in Nigeria, note it now that you are in a pit of gloom, blind and dead corrupted individual. sorry to say, you and me inclusive.

What will you do?

Simple, Increase your corruption.

Don't go form holy holy in a pool of blood. you will surely get stained. Or even, drown to death. Your holiness will not save you.

Get your connections and money ready.
Truth is always bitter. That is how I was forming some months ago, if not I would have gotten a job. Nigeria now is connection and money. Get someone that is connected and pay him, you will get the job.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 8:13am On Sep 03
I don't think there's a way to make changes once you submit
jessykings:
Halo everyone. Please the person that registered my sister and I used the same phone number (mine) for the both of us. Is there any way to correct the error? What could be the implication? Thanks
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 8:54am On Sep 03
Nawa, I thought by now, details of the next step would have been revealed.
Anyone with information should kindly share what they can.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by sleuthhound: 10:23am On Sep 03
shams040:
@Georgexx1 . oh boi wey u? lol.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by CID11: 11:09am On Sep 03
shams040:
The funniest post I've ever come across on social media grin
shams040:
The funniest post I've ever come across on social media
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Cuteimma1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03
please Is LGA identification cert the same with State Identification cert? i'm kind of confused
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Emily22(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03
Cuteimma1:
please Is LGA identification cert the same with State Identification cert? i'm kind of confused

Yap
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by bytheyan(f): 8:34pm On Sep 03
mouyiwa:
yours is even better, I used my passport for my Brother ,due to network problem n its impossible to change it except if we can get thru to d recruitment agency to lay complaint
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by jessykings(f): 8:58pm On Sep 03
mouyiwa:
OK, thanks
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by jewery(m): 4:32am On Sep 04
It still going on If u want to apply for your NDLEA or finding it difficult to register, or printing of acknowledgement slip private chat me 08059705983
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by jewery(m): 6:38am On Sep 04
It still going on, If u want to apply for your NDLEA or finding it difficult to register, or printing of acknowledgement slip, private chat me 08059705983
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by shankara7: 7:13am On Sep 04
Unfortunately people will still be registering while list of shortlisted candidates will soon be out.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 8:04am On Sep 04
Una don start grin
Propaganda agents
shankara7:
Unfortunately people will still be registering while list of shortlisted candidates will soon be out.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by shankara7: 8:18am On Sep 04
mouyiwa:
Una don start grin Propaganda agents
Which propaganda?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 8:25am On Sep 04
Do you have a credible source or you're just making an educated assumption
shankara7:
Which propaganda?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by shankara7: 8:43am On Sep 04
mouyiwa:
Do you have a credible source or you're just making an educated assumption
It was clearly stated that submission of completed applications ends on 29th August 2019. And I'm very sure there was no announcement of an extension of that deadline. List of shortlisted candidates will be out end of September or first week October 2019.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by deeza4mum: 1:00pm On Sep 04
shankara7:
It was clearly stated that submission of completed applications ends on 29th August 2019. And I'm very sure there was no announcement of an extension of that deadline. List of shortlisted candidates will be out end of September or first week October 2019.

I guess this is your first application for any federal job cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by shankara7: 2:07pm On Sep 04
deeza4mum:

I guess this is your first application for any federal job cry cry cry cry
Oga veteran federal job applicant. This is not your usual Civil defence or immigration application that takes ages before successful candidates are shortlisted. NDLEA is currently understaffed and in urgent need of officers and men. You lack adequate information about the system and probably that's why you're still an applicant till date.

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Emily22(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04
shankara7:
Oga veteran federal job applicant. This is not your usual Civil defence or immigration application that takes ages before successful candidates are shortlisted. NDLEA is currently understaffed and in urgent need of officers and men. You lack adequate information about the system and probably that's why you're still an applicant till date.

Jesus....maka why
..a well garnished insult

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kpako1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04
Dis guy get bad mouth grin
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by sleuthhound: 3:41pm On Sep 04
shankara7:
oh boi shuuu! Lol
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by sleuthhound: 3:59pm On Sep 04
CID11:
The funniest post I've ever come across on social media ;DThe funniest post I've ever come across on social media
if u get abeg give am o! Lol
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kingdolla: 7:34pm On Sep 04
Can I use a retiree as guarantor?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04
No sir, the person is no longer employed...whatever post/position or level he/she held is gone and he/she can't have an employee ID.
Kingdolla:
Can I use a retiree as guarantor?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

N-Power Lagos Thread / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program / Latest Cv & Application Writing Format (a Must Read For Every Job Seeker)

Viewing this topic: aladeokin1000(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.