₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,151 members, 5,159,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2019 at 08:59 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob (106663 Views)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019 - Apply Here / NDLEA Recruitment 2019 Application Form & Portal Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kaeboy(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10
I'm telling you people right now that out of 5000 ndlea wants to recruit, they are only recruiting 1000 graduates while the rests will be ssce holders. Now share that 1000 to 36 states to know how many will come from your state and don't forget some northern states will have bigger slots. I was frankly told today those who applied as graduate is just too much and competitive even to influence it is not quite easy. They are currently sorting out the list already which should be done probably in 3weeks time before approval will be given to release it.

The bottom line be say na ssce holders the recruitment go Favour pass
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Bakerdav: 2:03pm On Sep 10
Kaeboy:
I'm telling you people right now that out of 5000 ndlea wants to recruit, they are only recruiting 1000 graduates while the rests will be ssce holders. Now share that 1000 to 36 states to know how many will come from your state and don't forget some northern states will have bigger slots. I was frankly told today those who applied as graduate is just too much and competitive even to influence it is not quite easy. They are currently sorting out the list already which should be done probably in 3weeks time before approval will be given to release it.

this is serious, I no kuku dy stress myself with this govt job again, u go just go put ur self for inside sun, na who know who go mark it

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by s1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10
I am also interested in the past question. Shinaadeyemi79@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by PriestlyLawyer: 5:27pm On Sep 10
Never say never.
No matter the weight of elephant,e no fit cause earthquake.
We sit tight.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Prettycomy(f): 6:27pm On Sep 10
Kaeboy:

Please do u have idea on their take( ie salary)
How much is their net salary for SSCE
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Crazeworld(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10
Kaeboy:

@ the bolded, please explain
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by sleuthhound: 7:00pm On Sep 10
Kaeboy:

dnt be stuck with those figures. tho i get u!! sometimes or rather most times some special needs may arise. it could increase or decrease. when shotcallers make moves& hala, some do get thrown out of camp 2 accommodate vip requests. u can only get real figures durin pop.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kaeboy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10
sleuthhound:
dnt be stuck with those figures. tho i get u!! sometimes or rather most times some special needs may arise. it could increase or decrease. when shotcallers make moves& hala, some do get thrown out of camp 2 accommodate vip requests. u can only get real figures durin pop.
but as it stand right now, that's what they are working with. This talk wey I talk no be dem say dem say talk.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kaeboy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 10
The shortlisted people will be more than that ooo but finally it's 1000 graduates they will take... Screening go still dey, interview go dey, drug test go dey... So if you dey kush well well stop it now grin I don talk my own
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kaeboy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10
Prettycomy:

Please do u have idea on their take( ie salary)
How much is their net salary for SSCE
NDLEA use the same salary scheme with other paramilitary. Just the allowance might be different.

Modified shocked
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kaeboy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 10
Crazeworld:
@ the bolded, please explain
so you don't know this government Favour northern more in every appointment since it came on board.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Emily22(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10
Kaeboy:
NDLEA is uses the same salary scheme with other paramilitary. Just the allowance might be different.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kaeboy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10
[quote author=Emily22 post=82108534][/quote] you Sha understand Watin i dey talk? Dey dea dey form auto correct

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Emily22(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10
Kaeboy:
you Sha understand Watin i dey talk? Dey dea dey form auto correct

Lwkm...
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Sunny042(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10
please can someone send me ndlea past question to okoraforirohasunday@gmail.com.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Prettycomy(f): 9:31pm On Sep 10
[quote author=Kaeboy post=82107155] NDLEA use the same salary scheme with other paramilitary. Just the allowance might be different.

Modified shocked [/quote
Thank you,
But do u know the exact amount
I learnt its 29k every month, i dont know how true that is because its very poor
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Akamiracle: 10:51pm On Sep 10
Please i also need the past question.... Thanks
Mimi4ril@gmail.com
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 8:42am On Sep 11
29k bawo, are we sweeping federal roads? Or washing toilets in federal buildings.
29k and there will be a 36 page thread?
Fear God.
[quote author=Prettycomy post=82111695][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by neyobiggest: 8:57am On Sep 11
Graduate earns 135k as Assistant superintendent of Narcotics am very sure ,but don't know dat of SSCE

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by ChasteGhuy(m): 8:58am On Sep 11
mouyiwa:
29k bawo, are we sweeping federal roads? Or washing toilets in federal buildings.
29k and there will be a 36 page thread?
Fear God.

LMAO!

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Yinks03: 9:59am On Sep 11
please any one with ndlea past questions and answers should help me.makindeolayinka8@gmail.com
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by sleuthhound: 10:22am On Sep 11
Kaeboy:
but as it stand right now, that's what they are working with. This talk wey I talk no be dem say dem say talk.
u will understand with time!!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kaeboy(m): 10:37am On Sep 11
sleuthhound:
u will understand with time!!
I understand you perfectly well. Situations like that are bound to happen.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Emarc16(m): 11:39am On Sep 11
plz someone should help with NDLEA past questions plz.... mosesmarkus30@gmail.com
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by gurdufe214: 8:10am On Sep 12
i hoped my hepatitis b positive status will not disqualify me at medical test?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by JewelBukky(f): 9:35am On Sep 12
Those dropping e-mails for past questions, una don get am?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kaeboy(m): 11:12am On Sep 12
gurdufe214:
I pray �
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Emily22(m): 11:33am On Sep 12
gurdufe214:

Bitter truth,it will
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by OptimistBrain: 11:56am On Sep 12
I haven't printed my acknowledgement slip.... Hope there will still be a way to print it when the shortlisting is out cry
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Emarc16(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12
JewelBukky:
Those dropping e-mails for past questions, una don get am?
Not yet oh... if u get pls send me oh Jewel
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Gabbyayo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12
gabbiayo@gmail.com for ndlea past questions pls.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Emily22(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12
Una never see shortlist...Una dey ask for past questions grin grin angry grin angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Trainee Program / Latest Cv & Application Writing Format (a Must Read For Every Job Seeker) / Job Library 2013

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.