Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices (36661 Views)

Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? / Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? / UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by soberdrunk(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by oyepaulkay(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2019
OP, What of Kudi??
Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by majamajic(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2019
Timmypromise:
Yorubas and tech

blind reader !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2019
HigherEd:

Lol you can say that again. When Dickson Nsofor started this Korapay stuff, all he presented was an idea and he got a seed funding of N5 Billion naira. There are many organizations willing to fund disruptive ideas in Nigeria. They know Nigeria is a good market but they are not ready for this agbero lifestyle so they go through people who know the terrain. Similar strategy employed by Uber when it acquired Careem.

When Shola and Ezra of paystack graduated in 2015 they found their way and applied to stripe to fund them. At that time only Interswitch was around with the yeye #150k integration fees. Stripe gave paystack their template, funding with engineering talents. Paystack met up with KPIs later and Visa decided to pour more money. I know paystack now process over N10 Billion in monthly payments.

Segun Oni's startup in Ibadan recently got $1 million from the US and another from finca ventures . Things are happening!

I have few idea but I need team of young tinkers, innovators and inventors....you can't even find one in nigeria....I sometimes feel like am in the midst of alliens....NOBODY TO CRITIZE YOUR IDEA AND PITCH IN CHANGES

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2019
Geosystem:

Rightly said. To get the attention of those Venture capitalist isn't easy at all. It shows that those pay stack guys have a good business with tremendous future prospect

My startup is

Working on a farmcrowdy model but for transport business

Hope to hit the skies soon shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by dalass(f): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2019
Impressive! grin
Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by omhor(f): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2019
Dem be rich men pikin nah... cool
Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2019
You can start your own business,we have the money to fund you,
We give fund ranging from 200k to 5m within 3hrs....we are PAGE MFB,check my signature for more detail..
NB. Is for salary earners only and resident in lagos and ibadan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by Hoodbilonia: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2019
Offices wey empty
Naija never develop
See how wack a ps4 room is.
We arr africans and we must do it tha african way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by MrBONE2(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2019
BetterPoison:
yoruba amaka

Africans Emela grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by Gazzy88(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2019
ezenwajosh:

I have few idea but I need team of young tinkers, innovators and inventors....you can't even find one in nigeria....I sometimes feel like am in the midst of alliens....NOBODY TO CRITIZE YOUR IDEA AND PITCH IN CHANGES
Where are you based?
Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 08, 2019
Gazzy88:
Where are you based?

Awka

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by privaldo: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2019
No tech office in Nigeria both Startups and already existing tech firms beats Andela in beauty, only paystack comes a little bit close to it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by Amuocha: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2019
Where is Nairaland?

Mynd44 abi na tree una for dey operate? grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by bluefilm: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2019
While some useless, hopeless and misguided youths are moaning and blaming buhari endlessly for their woes...

Some other visionary and ambitious youths are silently building their business empires.

In the same Nigeria o!

Truly, success is all about your mind.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by MILLERMannn: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2019
ezenwajosh:

They are available my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by FuckThaMod: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2019
Interswitch will be dead in a couple of years.. Paystack has taken over and they are more reliable than that wack incompetent interswitch.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by proeast(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2019
The South would have been a fairly developed middle income country if it were a nation without the North.
North instituted mediocrity and made it a national policy just because they can't compete with the South.
The whole country now continues to go in circles of confusion with huge potentials for greatness but very poor in reality.
SMH!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by SirWhiteFish: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2019
Gerrard59:

Mind blogging figures. shocked

I'm happy for them and these are the richest companies in the future with owners being billionaires or at worst multimillionaires. When I read the funds poured into them, I can only think of the sector I invested. But then, I only invest in what I understand and unfortunately I don't understand the tech industry enough to be an investor.

Nonetheless, kudos to them.
understanding tech requires a lot of patience dedication and time
Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by HigherEd: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2019
ezenwajosh:

I can help you with that if you want to.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by OtayProperties: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2019
I just discovered that almost every IMPORTANT person in Nigeria has property on the Island!

In fact, the amount you need now to acquire property in Ikoyi, VI, Lekki phase one etc., is way above the roof compared to some 30 years ago when you only need a paltry sum to acquire property.

Now, the locations I mentioned above are full and people are now going to another choice location in Lagos Island!

Here, we present you the opportunity to own your own property in our ILAND property located in Beechwood Estate, Shepati, Lekki Lagos, with Starter Plot (300 SQM) going for just N6.750M.

We all can only imagine how greatly much this price would skyrocket the moment Dangote refinery and Lekki Free Trade Zone comes into full operation!

So don't wait to buy your ILAND property. Buy it and wait as its value exponentially appreciates!

We're only a call/message away!

+234(0)8134407874
olatayo.samuel@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by SirWhiteFish: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2019
proeast:
The South would have been a fairly developed middle income country if it were a nation without the North.
North instituted mediocrity and made it a national policy just because they can't compete with the South.
The whole country now continues to go in circles of confusion with huge potentials for greatness but very poor in reality.
SMH!!!
I hope you are aware that those bills were supported by politicians from the south? Northerners alone can not move a bill and accent to it without 1/3 of the house in support of it.
Well, this post is all about techy, so let's stay on course
Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by proeast(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Offices wey empty
Naija never develop
See how wack a ps4 room is.
We arr africans and we must do it tha african way

That's a very wack reasoning bro! Do not allow your environment to limit you. You can be a trail blazer in your immediate environment. Others can look up to you as a model in excellence.
Can you define what you mean by "the African"?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike / The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. / Police Shoot As Babs Fafunwa Secondary School Students Protest Trailer Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.