Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

67th Rccg Annual Convention Day 3: Plenary Session 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 67th Rccg Annual Convention Day 3: Plenary Session 2 (323 Views)

RCCG 70th Annual Convention; Perfect Jubilee, August 8-14, 2022 / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today / RCCG 69th Annual Convention 2nd - 8th August 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

67th Rccg Annual Convention Day 3: Plenary Session 2 by santosjohn(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
67th RCCG ANNUAL CONVENTION
DAY 3: PLENARY SESSION 2
Theme: And God Said (All Will Be Well)
Text: Isaiah 3:10

Father, speak your servant is hearing. Speak to me directly, let me hear your voice.

LESSON
Tomorrow's theme: Move the mountains
And God said, all will be well. God make speak to the crowd and very big crowd but one onr person may Harken. It's the one who Harken Diligently that gets the message. On Mount Camel, God was speaking but only one man heard the sound of abundant of rain.
A miracle that appears like a dream will come ur way now.

The power behind a statement is determine by the one speaking. The one who ask me to tell you that all will be well is the almighty God himself, when He speaks its done. When you have faith in the one who speak, it will affects the way you behave.

ALL WILL BE WELL can mean different thing to different people

1. To the sick: it means you will recover. (Ex. 16:26) because He's the one who made you and can put right whatever that's wrong and can replace what can't be repair. (Matt. 9:21 - 22)

2. To the poor: it means your poverty will be over. (Gen. 1:20 - 21) He that say all will be well for the poor He's the one that can bring water out of the rock. (Matt. 6:24 - 33). If you're harkenung you will know that the one who is speaking is not talking about the economic sulituation of the country but of heavily treasury. He talks about his Almightiness.

3. To the failure: it means you will never fail again. He says in (Isa. 43:13). He's the one that cannot be stop whenever He needs to do something. All you need for your failure to be forgotten completely is one major breakthrough and you will never remember you have ever failed before (Mal. 3:10)

4. To the barren:it means you will be fruitful (Jer. 32:27) says He's the God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for Him.

5. To the captive: it means the forces of darkness will leave the one in boundage, seige, captivity. (Isa. 49:24 - 26). Before this convention is over all forces of darkness will see you and run.

Say ye to the rightoues it shall be well with him. (Isa. 3:10 - 11). Are you living your life for him or still indulging in sin. If you want all to be well with you, you must come to him completely and never to go back to the life of sin.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, I believe you, it shall be well me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 67th Rccg Annual Convention Day 3: Plenary Session 2 by santosjohn(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Say ye to the rightoues it shall be well with him. (Isa. 3:10)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PROVOKING DIVINE REMEMBRANCE / Apst Suleman: Nigerian Books Of Records Inducts Apst Johnson Suleman / Mrs Osibanjo : Please Send Your Prayers And Worries To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.