Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,866 members, 7,806,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M (6987 Views)

Super Clean 2007 Infiniti G35 With Original Custom Duty / SOLD SOLD Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 with thumb start for 2m Call 08038940607 / Reg06/07 Infinity G35 With Manual And Auto Tranny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin umarshehu58 grin grin grin cheesy sad grin grin
Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by Joanne07: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2021
weyreypey:
Joanne07
Dragnet don close the second thread.
Make I dey compile evidence to create thread of dragnet's accomplice in promoting a scammer and thief.
He doesn't delete this documented scammer's post neither has he blacklisted him but he wants to silence victims.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2021
That rule 20.How do we complain/petition against person covering/shielding a renowned scammer? How do we reach supermoderator privately against injustice perpetuate by that wicked soul and the Jezebel,deliah sad
Joanne07:

Dragnet don close the second thread.
Make I dey compile evidence to create thread of dragnet's accomplice in promoting a scammer and thief.
He doesn't delete this documented scammer's post neither has he blacklisted him but he wants to silence victims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2021
grin E don tey wey u dey scam Nairalanders and a fellow criminals dey protect U sad.Wind don blow grin cheesy, We don see FOWL yansh
psalmz:
not this car,I have never met you or gave you the vin num,stop trying to spoil other peoples biz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2021
grin cheesy wink grin cheesy D bobo package AKUBE phone inside cartoon with Useless ,dirty 1k charge r,seal am back and sell to a fellow Jeff2010.
YOUNGELDER1:

Shame on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2021
grin grin grin bursted.He won't. same thing he do to jeff2010.Help ask him for the phone IMEl he sold to jeff2010.No breathing space for criminals here.
Philadelphia:

Post vin and vindicate yourself

4 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2021
shocked grin shocked he don tey ooo sad grin
weyreypey:
Cosplay gazzuzz on da beat
Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2021
cheesy grin cc jeff2010
Hoodbilonia:
God would not allow us buy drive and be posing inside flooded vehicle death trap
Today brake go seize
Tmrw drl lights go off
Nextweek electrical fault
Weeks later,gear problem
Den finally engine packed up
Most cars are flooded and madly accidented.
Cosplay
Nice 1

Bastardised greedy OP
Karma awaits u
Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2021
sad He is into shady biz that will soon ruin/cripple his livelihood.He live on falsehood.Same thing sold used phone as new to a fellow jeff2010.Cc: Almsofgold, better becareful dealing with renowned flood aster Lee grin lipsrsealed tongue
antagonist:

and you want to sell car on nairaland?

lol you haven't even started

flood master

2 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by sauceEEP(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Chai!!!! E don tey no be today.... grin

1 Like

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin cheesy grin grin nah so we see am oo.. like car like phone.No clean deal.Falsehood is his watchword
sauceEEP:
Chai!!!! E don tey no be today.... grin

1 Like

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by feelme3(m): 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin grin bursted.He won't. same thing he do to jeff2010.Help ask him for the phone IMEl he sold to jeff2010.No breathing space for criminals here.

Chai. And I been dey reason to buy phones from the guy o..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink nor be today.Type jeff2010 ,more than 3 Nairalanders accused him of SCAM
feelme3:

Chai. And I been dey reason to buy phones from the guy o..

1 Like

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by psalmz(m): 3:20am On Sep 27, 2021
To the idiots spewing trash on a 2 year old thread, I'm a middleman given a car to market which I did. How was I to know it was flooded? I don't own these cars that's why you should do due diligence before buying a vehicle, I always tell my customers to bring their mechanic when coming. All I do is market the car, make sure the documents are intact and faults fixed, and move.

Keep writing rubbish, haters. My God will keep disgracing all of you

3 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by weyreypey: 7:02am On Sep 27, 2021
psalmz:
To the idiots spewing trash on a 2 year old thread, I'm a middleman given a car to market which I did. How was I to know it was flooded? I don't own these cars that's why you should do due diligence before buying a. vehicle, I always tell my customers to bring their mechanic when coming. All I do is market the car, make sure the documents are intact and faults fixed, and move.

God has raised helpers for the latest known victim of your fraudulent activities. These helpers will follow through with you no matter how long it takes.

Your only choice is to make amends to jeff2010 for defrauding him. And get him to forgive you. Or all you're seeing is just a tip of the iceberg

8 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2021
grin to the renowned thief scamming/defrauding pipu of their hard earned money from car to phone.U'll soon wear popular blue shirt/short with readymade number.Useless thief tongue

4 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin U are disgracing already battered sef.Two years ago they asked u to provide the car VIN,U nor gree do same thing with jeff2010.About 7 pipu accused u of FRAUDULENT/Scam deal..E remain small wey dem go use palm fronds decorate Ur neck.Shameless thing Go give the lad his money.
psalmz:
To the idiots spewing trash on a 2 year old thread, I'm a middleman given a car to market which I did. How was I to know it was flooded? I don't own these cars that's why you should do due diligence before buying a vehicle, I always tell my customers to bring their mechanic when coming. All I do is market the car, make sure the documents are intact and faults fixed, and move.

7 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
cheesy grin person wey dat deliah dey press/squeeze his Ballz can't reason normal .I bet u,he'll play ball Wen dat witch give him go ahead to do the needful.Until then,we camp here/kip eye on him.No THIEVES will be comfortable around me
weyreypey:

God has raised helpers for the latest known victim of your fraudulent activities. These helpers will follow through with you no matter how long it takes.

Your only choice is to make amends to jeff2010 for defrauding him. And get him to forgive you. Or all you're seeing is just a tip of the iceberg

5 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by lied(f): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
psalmz:

Wait.. I thought you claimed that the flooded car isnt the same car with the one you were planning to sell?
Now you have changed mouth claiming unaware.
Chai!

Dragnet and other moderators, he just broke RULE 2 by abusing/insulting people with the word "IDIOT".
Kindly Ban as required.

6 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by lied(f): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
psalmz:
I went to.rob with your dad,
Moderators RULE 2.
Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
sad Nah man Sabi man dem dey do.No need to call any MOD.Make FG lift ban on twitter first.He go hear am
lied:

Moderators RULE 2.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by AuroraB(f): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Is this whom ishilove is defending on the other thread with her entire being

8 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by Ginaz(f): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
AuroraB:
Is this whom ishilove is defending on the other thread with her entire being

Yes grin

4 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by AuroraB(f): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ginaz:

Yes grin
Anini had a woman lipsrsealed
No surprise here undecided

6 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed grin cheesy sad embarassed lipsrsealed nah so we see am oo.If u talk too much like over Sabi,dem go dash u 2050 ban grin grin cheesy.The heat is on the scammer..He either do the needful or dare us sad angry
AuroraB:
Is this whom ishilove is defending on the other thread with her entire being .

4 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by sauceEEP(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2021
Psalmz case is everywhere........ You brought this upon yourself and the way i see it, this campaign ain't stopping anytime soon....
He who fetches ant infested firewood summons the lizard to a feast.

5 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2021
cool gbam cool! We warned him b4 they systematically help him closed Jeff2010 thread but d demon of deaf and dumb whooze am slapped plus dat Jezebel partner squeezing his shrink ballz wink sad nor gree make he reason and listen.How can u bought a brand new phone today and second day everything don rough even the battery nah case shocked lipsrsealed..A THIEF is a thief
sauceEEP:
Psalmz case is everywhere........ You brought this upon yourself and the way i see it, this campaign ain't stopping anytime soon....
He who fetches ant infested firewood summons the lizard to a feast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1998 Tokunbo Mercedes Benz C Class (c200) Very Neat - 750k / FRSC Seizes 200 Unregistered Tricycles In Kano State / Just Arrive Tokunbo Hyundai Elantra For 500K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.