Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon (11520 Views)

Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday / Davies Iyiegbu Releases His Book “Foreignpreneur” (Review) / The 48 Laws Of Power- Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by Breakingfamous: 12:47am On Aug 08, 2019
Davies Iyiegbu Released book “Foreignpreneur” ranked high in just 48 hours on amazon.

One of the most anticipated book “Foreignpreneur: The 9 Dependencies of Success, How to Think Like a Foreign Entrepreneur: What you need to start an international or small business” by Software Developer and founder of Study in Europe Mobile App; Davies Iyiegbu.

As at Wednesday Aug 7 the book has already been ranked high in top categories just 48 hours Amazon Best Sellers Rank in:

· #250 in Startups

· #2745 in Entrepreneurship (Books)

· #293 in Small Business

Backed by research, Davies took on the very fabrics of "Get Rich Quick Syndrome", "Get Rich or Die Trying", and "Dom to Dollars" stories that have flushed the internet, the book provides in-depth analysis of what you need to be aware of to become a successful entrepreneur. The book captures the reality of the struggles of a foreign entrepreneur and highlights the 9 dependencies that can make or break the entrepreneur. The stories included in the book encompasses the real-life situations that Davies encountered while transitioning from his African roots to Europe and his escapades from being a nobody to owning businesses.

Foreignpreneur is a model for change of the basic mindset of an entrepreneur, that success should not be the de-facto thought when starting a business in a new society. Davies defines “Foreignpreneur.” As an individual who owns or aspires to own a business in a new society where the culture, the people, the language and environment is different from what that individual is accustomed to.

With over 10 years of experience as an entrepreneur and employee; the author argues that: “In business and to succeed in life, you will need to make hard decisions and painstakingly back those decisions. Becoming a business founder or an executive is hard, and building one as a foreigner is even harder.”

How to get the book?

You can get the book, using this link here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VV9T4S3?ref_=pe_3052080_276849420

“Foreignpreneur” is FREE for Kindle Unlimited subscribers only.

About the Author

Davies Iyiegbu is the founder & CEO of Study in Europe and Study in Budapest mobile applications, one of the world’s first university recruitment software as a service (SaaS), that connects international students and universities in a whole new way. Davies is a PROSCI certified change management expert at one of the “Fortune 500” largest energy companies in the world, managing the people side of change and how to implement successful organizational change.

Davies has built and managed businesses in the technology, advertising, and wine industry. He is the CEO of the company that owns the exclusive import rights of the prestigious Hungarian Torley brand of wine and champagnes in Nigeria. Torley has over 135 years of history in winemaking.

Davies recently won his legal battle over the copyright infringement by Globacom Nigeria Limited on his intellectual property for “third party advertising on mobile recharge card”.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/davies-iyiegbus-book-foreignpreneur.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by funmilade4real(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Good
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by Gentlewarrior1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nice
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by DameB(f): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Great
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by BruncleZuma: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Why do I feel the author wrote this press release?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by valuedammy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nice!
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by ForeThinker: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
It's digital age bby.. ban internet if u fit
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by Gentlewarrior1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Lol. Exactly

Marketing strategy

11 Likes

Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by Nwaedeinya(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
good
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by Tectono: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
The book is really nice. I have bought it. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in mastering how to export agricultural products to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit.
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by morikee: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Good for Him/Her
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by kevoh(m): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
Make I no spoil your market @OP so far your hustle is legit. grin
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by pyro62(m): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
angry
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by Xisnin(m): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
BruncleZuma:
So?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by Foreign231(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Will you just shut up?
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by Codes151(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
The cover alone is tempting
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by Luvinghubby: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
ForeThinker:
It's digital age bby.. ban internet if u fit

Lol, internet has been blocked in Kashmir as I speak
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by peterswagg(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Foreign231:
Will you just shut up?
bad belle
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by Timijo(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Some people no dey use their brain wella sha. Somebody like you wrote a book on foreignpreneur that is selling fast on Amazon, but some people see nothing good to learn from the thread than to post bet advert and liter everywhere with their nonsense betting advert.
Are you going to continue like this? In 10 years time, what type of experience will you have to share with the world? Abi you will write a book on betpreneur?

7 Likes

Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by pendragon35(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
I saw this on LinkedIn yesterday. Such a genius!

1 Like

Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by pendragon35(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
I'm following you asap Sir.

Some people on this forum need mental rehabilitation, renovation and rejuvenation.

Timijo:
Some people no dey use their brain wella sha. Somebody like you wrote a book on foreignpreneur that is selling fast on Amazon, but some people see nothing good to learn from the thread than to post bet advert and liter everywhere with their nonsense betting advert.
Are you going to continue like this? In 10 years time, what type of experience will you have to share with the world? Abi you will write a book on betpreneur?
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by money121(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Congrat
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by naijajobx: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
ohh
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by Spiritscience(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Told from the heart: A review of O’Star Eze’s Dad… After You Left
By Henry Chigozie Duru, PhD

Writers are creators; they mould tales using words as the material. However, different writers mould their tales differently depending on one’s gift, inspiration and idiosyncrasies. Enter O’Star Eze’s work, Dad… After You Left: Memoirs of a Fatherless Child, a piece that embodies the impressive literary gift of its creator as well as a view into the depth of his inner self locked in battle with misery, bewilderment, despair, and of course, hope following one fateful twist that has rendered him fatherless even with no death recorded in the family.

The man, Bertrand Okechukwu Eze, a once successful businessman based in Katsina, had left his home and a young family of wife and four children (with the author as the first) for a business trip up north and never to return unto this day, and with no one yet able to say his whereabouts. This very incident has left a fraternal gap – nay an existential lacuna – in the life of his family with the author, in this 78paged book, narrating to us how that incident has shaped his world in a most profound way thenceforth. It is a tale of the survival struggle of a young widow alongside her four vulnerable children in a remorselessly hostile environment infested with jealous and aggressive relatives. There is to be no respite for the fatherless family as they battle with poverty, deprivations, hostilities and harassment of the 27-year-old widowed mother by some sex-gluttonous men around.

It was in the midst of (and of course for the reason of) all these that the metamorphosis of the author’s personality assumed the trajectory told in the book. First, he became a bookworm, not in the mundane sense, but in a profoundly contemplative fashion. Hear the author’s account in the foreword to the book: “ Amidst the web of distraught I fell into as I became conscious of myself as a result of the gaping hole, questions, lack, sadness, left behind by my one in a millennium father, I found solace in books. Books became my father, my instructor, my guide. I knew that one day I would make an attempt to write about how it felt to live without a father who is neither dead nor alive. That feeling that I would wake up one day and hear the door open and he would step in and I would run into his arms have not left me yet even though I was made to perform his burial ceremony after 27 years of his disappearance and I am also a father too” (pp.3 – 4).

The above summarises the author’s mindset that drove him to reading (and of course writing the work under review). Going further, these adventures of his on the pages of books in time veered into the world of mystical and occult literature where he found himself so much engrossed, reading and searching for that spiritual leeway out of the existential entanglement created by his father’s disappearance. Ultimately, he made a leap from theory to practice, embracing mysticism with its paraphernalia of initiations, studies and exercises – this was after his earlier romance with Pentecostalism and Jehovah’s Witness. (His family is Catholic). Still the road remained dark seemingly with no sign of any light ahead. The author’s mother was no less adventurous in her search for solution, though she did not cross the boundaries of her Christian faith in this process. Hers, however, is itself another story of intrigues and lessons of life.

And so the author’s tale continues, taking the reader through the chequered terrain of his domestic, educational, and social life experiences. As one reads through the last pages, one would have expected the tale to end, just like seen with all books, but this tale remains uncompleted simply because the incident upon which it is built is yet unresolved. The fate of Mr. Bertrand Okechukwu Eze, the author’s living but dead father, is yet to be known, so the end of the story is yet to be known. Hence, at the end, the reader can only but join the author in his endless emotional journey which climaxed in the funeral of a man who is merely assumed to have died 27 years ago; a very emotional moment when tears and heartbreak were renewed as the officiating priest, through the instrumentality of the Catholic requiem liturgy, finally drew the curtain on that dark era of the Eze family.

A touching story it is, told by a living character in that real drama. It is not a fiction, neither is it one of those biographies told with the intention to impress and sell an image. Rather, it is a story told with no inhibition, it proceeds from the heart of the author; he lays bare his innermost being – his soul, revealing his sufferings, worries, fears, joys and aspirations along that tortuous path he and his family have had to tread. It is A STORY TOLD FROM THE HEART.

Nonetheless, despite its purely human touch, the book is not short of literary panache. The author’s simple and straightforward narrative style laced with metaphors and other techniques of lingual ornamentation is quite impressive. Even more noteworthy, perhaps, is the author’s creative deployment of flashbacks and foreshadowing in a way that enhances liveliness and suspense. Thus, it is to the author’s huge credit that he has been able to craft a story using as raw materials the natural and everyday human emotions of pains, miseries, uncertainties, despairs, hopes and aspirations and yet without doing violence to the standards upheld by the finest literary traditions of our time. He has successfully fused together human values and literary finesse.

Thus, besides a few proofreading oversights found in it, the work, Dad… After You Left: Memoirs of a Fatherless Child, should be praised as an embodiment of philosophy and literary depth. Though particularised around the family of the Eze, the plot depicts profoundly the human experience of unending struggle in this seemingly irresolvable mystery called life, yet in a literarily impressive manner. It is recommendable for all who want to read an enjoyable, emotional and yet philosophically edifying story.

Author's note: You can order for the book following this link

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1093603135/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1_olp?keywords=dad+after+you+left%3A+memoirs+of+a+fatherless+child&qid=1555483856&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull
Re: Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon by iLegendd(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
The book is not ranked high. It's 403k BSR and that's extremely low. It made barely a sale. The rank is from KENP read, not sales. I published a book on that same day and it's #1 New Release in different categories.

This post is written by the author and he paid for promo on NL. No problems, but I hate the fact that they lied to us about ranking high.

Anyway, nice try. I'll read it one day to see if I can learn something from it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Love And To Hold (short Series) / **The Begining Of The End** My First Story / How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.