Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,421 members, 7,755,075 topics. Date: Monday, 04 March 2024 at 03:45 AM

Diary Of Gemineye Photographer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Diary Of Gemineye Photographer (698 Views)

Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures / Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of Gemineye Photographer by KelvinDGemini: 4:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Hello guys, my name is Kelvin D Gemineye and I'm a professional photographer from Delta state (confirm warri boy). I became interested in photography in 2017 and only had basic training on it but couldn't really focus my attention due to school and other factors. But I resumed in January of 2019 and I've been learning for the past couple of months. So now I'm ready to share with you how I see the world. I want you to see the world through the eyes of a Gemini hence the name.

I'll be sharing my experiences and challenges as a photographer and a Gemini. I want you to join me on my journey to becoming a better photographer and writer (las las man gats sabi fit pen down him thoughts well grin ). I'll be posting pictures from behind the scene of my photoshoots, editing as well as links to subsequent threads I'll be creating.
You can follow me on IG @kelvin_d_gemineye

(1) (Reply)

I Need Bulk Email Sender Software Urgently. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Video: Naira Marley X C Blvck – “tingasa” / Strange Planet Spotted From Akwa Ibom State In The Morning Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.