Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... (22231 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Elchicolo: 5:44am On Aug 08, 2019
General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye who has come under various criticisms for keeping quiet over national challenges, Tuesday night gave a reason why he does not respond to criticisms from his enemies.

Speaking in his first message at the ongoing national convention of the church at the Redemption Camp on Kilometre 46 along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Adeboye told the crowd at the Old Auditorium that there was no need to reply to his critics because the Lord promised to cause his enemies that rise up against him to be smitten before his face if we hearken diligently to his commandments.

According to the General Overseer, “some people often ask me why I don’t reply my enemies and I tell them there is no need to reply all my enemies because He has promised to smite all enemies that rise up against me one way, and they will flee before me seven ways.”

Continuing, he said people often say if you are a Christian you should be poor, stressing that it’s a lie of the devil.

“If you read that passage you will find out that that the doctrine is not of God because He promised that if we hearken diligently to His commandment we will lend to nations and not borrow. I refuse to die poor,” he chorused and the crowd of worshippers re-echoed.

According to Adeboye, when you hearken diligently to the word of God, healing, prosperity, victory, abundance will be your portion.

He asserted that many people miss God’s plan and purpose for their lives when they fail to hearken to God’s words as God’s blessing always comes with the condition of obedience to his words.

Adeboye challenged Christian Leaders to continue to preach the gospel of Jesus and equip themselves with sound biblical teaching and training for them to excel in the call of God upon their lives.

The Welcome service started with a very colourful artistic presentation by the youth department of the church.

He cited a widow in the scripture who was in debt and the people she owed were coming for her children but she ran to the prophet and hearkens to the prophet’s instruction and God did the miraculous.

“We cannot take the gospel of Jesus to the corners of the world without money. The money will come into your pocket first and you sow bountifully, you will also reap bountifully”, he said.

Adeboye challenged Christian Leaders to continue to preach the gospel of Jesus and equip themselves with sound biblical teaching and training for them to excel in the call of God upon their lives.

The Welcome service started with a very colourful artistic presentation by the youth department of the church.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/why-i-dont-reply-my-enemies-adeboye/

21 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by StrikeBack(m): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2019
Give us the name of your "enemies"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by careytommy37(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
So your critics are now your enemies? undecided

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by allanphash7(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
This man ehn

I won't talk sha
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Timoleon(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
undecided ehm ehm eskis sir¿ are you telling us that anyone who questions you is your enemy?

Eh sir, you are joking right?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by permit(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
grin I am sorry for those who still go to this RCCG

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Auduambless(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Gr
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by martowskin1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Religion has finally finished us

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by iLegendd(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Read, but no comment.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Yinxies(f): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
“ENEMIES”

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Ekakamba: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Your own better ooo...
You even know your enemies? Jesus is Lord!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Phemmyhohjor(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
Don’t dare make a true man of God your enemy!!!! He/She is a representative of God Almighty himself!!!

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Auduambless(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
May the LORD BLESS AND KEEP PASTOR ADEBOYE AND ALL OUR SPIRITUAL FATHERS IN NIGERIA AND THE WORLD.

AMEN.

LIKES FOR THEM

68 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
Oh.... He has enemies now?

Those against tithes and offerings undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by franchasng: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Cosmatikka: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
You don't reply your "enemies" cos d money from aso rock is too much in your mouth that you are observing table manners.
But u replied ur so called enemies wen GEJ was in power

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ekakamba:
I thought Christians enemies should be only the devil, as in Lucifer?

All these men are after money and earthly belongings..

Pray to your God

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by posty56: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Elchicolo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/why-i-dont-reply-my-enemies-adeboye/
becos ur work is to spread d gospel not drag it to the mud

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
grin

Whao! Just like the research says.

"Says attention seekers are liablet to die younger" oh! And poorer

Ride on jarqe

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
Daddy freeze and co shey you dey hear sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by BlackfireX: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
I don't understand??
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Crooked pastor, what is he Gibberring About now?

I pity his gullible worshippers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
gypsey:
Crooked pastor, what is he Gibberring About now?

I pity his gullible worshippers.
Get ready to be smitten angry

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by AroleOduduwa2: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
I don’t want to believe pastor Adeboye said this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by tojahh(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
“We cannot take the gospel of Jesus to the corners of the world without money. The money will come into your pocket first and you sow bountifully, you will also reap bountifully”, he said

They can't actually say anything without cajoling us to part with our money.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Flier: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Phemmyhohjor:
Don’t dare make a true man of God your enemy!!!! He/She is a representative of God Almighty himself!!!
He is playing someone like you
People criticizing you doesn’t make them your enemy

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by Ekakamba: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

All these men are after money and earthly belongings..

Pray to your God
Praying to my God is inevitable man.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... by lomprico(m): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
you are no different from Buhari. so because they critisise you they are your enemies? shior!

that means if you have same powers you will send dss, police n army after them.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 / On Going Holy Ghost Convention. My Kinda Funny Story / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.