Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) (77899 Views)

Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Policemen On Rescue Mission Run For Their Lives On Seeing Gunmen Along Benin-Ore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by barinedan(m): 7:18am On Aug 08, 2019
na who i go believe now? police say and army say, abeg make i visit my kitchen my pot of soup and garri need urgent help this morning
Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by omerukokwuru(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2019
Yopcity:
Here's the real story :-

A fulani kidnapper was arrested by policemen who refused to release him despite the fact that he identified himself as one of buhari's kinsmen!

The fulani kidnapper then called his brothers in the army (of course they are many armed by buhari)

The fulani soldiers went to rescue their own whom they believe should not be arrested by the kafiris and ..... U know the rest of the story !!!!

as simplistic as you sound, this is the painful truth. These fulani is the equivalent of the plague God used to punish Egyptians of old

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by millhouse: 7:19am On Aug 08, 2019
And the suspect escaped ?? No bullet touched him but hit 4 policemen and a passerby?, interesting

5 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by felixomor: 7:20am On Aug 08, 2019
They collude

Ty Danjuma already told us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by azikiweironsi(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2019
Hmmm. Three police officers killed. The kidnapper was not killed or injured during the cross fire but escaped.
Hmmm what an irony? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 08, 2019
unfortunately, we will not know the real story. part of the reason for the flourishing of kidnappers s the payment of protection money to police, soldiers, etc. for all we know this could simply be a squabble over money

the same ways sars dey harass yahoo boys is the same way police and army will be harassing kidnappers
Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 08, 2019
I think they call this friendly fire, but the NPF should know better, if it is covert operation for such a high profile suspect, they should have gotten a helicopter or land a plane at Taraba Air strip.The fact that they beat three security check points just nailed their coffin. I trust Nigeria Army they are always very discipline at worst they would fire a warning shot, your reaction after the warning shot determines whether you are a friend or an enemy.Anyway the Nigeria Army should ensure the suspect does not escape to Cameroon or Niger ....he must be capture Asap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by Prime4Val(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2019
S police no succeed kill even one army man. Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by henshaw99: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2019
71. SLAP44: Quote Post

Udopasa:
The president must get involved in this by giving the COAS a matching order to capture the Hamisu guy alive within Seven days or face harsh disciplinary measure.

I smell a huge conspiracy here to free the alleged kidnapper by all means necessary.

Do you have a president?
Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2019
Hmm! The three police officers die; bullet catch civilian; the kidnapper wey dey collect 100million naira ransom escape. Take this story to the pigs. NONSENSE!

3 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 7:26am On Aug 08, 2019
ednut1:
So where is the suspect

To police he is a suspect and he escaped
To army a kidnapped victim and he is gone missing
Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by CocoaOla: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2019
Nigeria force and abuse of fire harm's no training on proper usage
Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by Whatsittoyah: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2019
Lies here and there
Hmm... I tough there was still big hope for Nigeria to be a better place not knowing that the chances of Nigeria being a better place reduces every day.

My only question is this,

How did the kidnapper escape without been noticed by both the army and police.
Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2019
On the 6th of August 2019, the said Nigerian Army troops, [b]while responding to a distress call to rescue a kidnapped victim exchanged fire with the suspected kidnappers along Ibi-Wukari Road in Taraba State

Why call the Nigerian Army and not The Police??
Very Dodgy that one is ! Someone is not telling the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2019
elganzar:
They did wrong by not stopping

But most of those kidnappers are often seen on camos...probably the police felt something was wrong, or just simply didn’t want to take chances

Either way, a trained soldier is not your mate
But the mate of boko haram.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by Chubhie: 7:28am On Aug 08, 2019
Dangote or Abulsalam Abubakar will now come and settle musa and mba and case closed. See this pattern and we are on our way to fishing out the people profiting from this madness....
Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by JubrilBuhari: 7:29am On Aug 08, 2019
A very big lie.
I don't believe this joke of explanation, this is plain sight murder on the 3 policemen.

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by JubrilBuhari: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2019
elganzar:
They did wrong by not stopping

But most of those kidnappers are often seen on camos...probably the police felt something was wrong, or just simply didn’t want to take chances

Either way, a trained soldier is not your mate
Your so called trained solders are being used as target practice by Boko Haram.
Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by mgbadike81: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2019
SexyDenzel:
Due to the wicked, illegal acts and intimidation of the NPF on the everyday ppl I don't feel shitt for them, the soldiers can kill them all off for all I care. This country zoo is full of shitt so many charlatans, unprofessionalism in every sector and I agree with Trump when he questioned if Africans are really human beings. Animals in human skin.
The idiots have been giving similar stupid reasons over the killings at Nnamdi Kanu house and Nigerians were either in support or quiet, the police were also captured on camera stealing in his house, the police gave another stupid reason and the same people supported or kept quiet. Now it's their turn to eat each others flesh, let them enjoy it.
Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by agabusta: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2019
VivaDeAngelo:
I smell rat, some things didn't add up. Are you thinking what am thinking?

So there is even a certain northerner that has amassed over 100 million naira from kidnapping?

I thought kidnapping is only peculiar to the easterners?

The police men on a covert mission never opened fire on the military, I can bet on that with my left scrotum.
Then, the suspect escaped; WONDERFUL!!!

The fact that the suspect escaped is what rubbished the version of accounts from the Army.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by GodwinGodon(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=Maniagist1 post=81050668]The Nigerian Army on Wednesday offered explanation for the killing of three policemen on covert duties in Taraba State by its personnel.

they are trying to defend their errors, its impossible for police operative to pass by three army checkpoints without a stop, and its also impossible for nigeria army to let you pass their checkpoint not alone three checkpoints without a stop... nigeria army this days are as good as nigeria president buhari. committing blunders here and there and taking laws into they hands. if you ask me i will tell you they were paid to rescue the criminal and in which they executed perfectly. i cant ask govt to do anything about these bcus naija for now has no govt

3 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2019
So the kidnapper was fortunate to escape...out of 1/10 odds angry

3 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by higgs: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2019
Sad.Nigerian security agencies need serious training, especially in intelligence gathering and sharing.
Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by oruma19: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2019
Nemesis. If they tell u the wickedness of those police men and all the atrocities they have commuted ur ears will tingle. God works in wonderland ways. Congrats to the Army for helping to weed out evil men from the police. Kill by the sword die by the sword. #Zoo
Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2019
They were killed despite identifying themselves on convert duty.
And
They were killed because they refused to stop (did not identify themselves).
Were is this contradiction coming from? Blogger, Press or the Army?

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by Torinoaudrey: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2019
The Boko Haram member dat was first handed to d police by d military,and was cunningly executed by d police(tqs to Al-Jazeera)for whatever reason, Na we dey beg Boko boys now,abegi! Our police Na trash
Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by kingmuyiwa(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2019
Maniagist1:
sad

The blood of those murdered police is on you guys..... You just murdered the poor citizens who just took the police job just to help his old parents and provide for himself and family?. Humans are wicked.. . And average black man can do anything for money..... Rip Guys...... Lesson........ Never trust any one ever..... You gat just one life, always be watchful......

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by Richardmary(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2019
Fear of the unknown...
Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by israelmao(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2019
If the story is true and not make-up story then police's hands not clean.
Re: Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) by nodullin(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2019
How can 3people be killed and about 4 sustained injury and the suspect escaped with a handcuff on his hands ans the soldiers in close range? Abi d guy dissappear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.