Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' (31079 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Celebrates Four Years Of Friendship / Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj / Kim-kardashan And Kanye West Celebrates Four Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by olafimi1: 8:08am On Aug 08, 2019
OK
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by adedayoa2(f): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2019
mascot87:
I congratulate Lynxx. I pray for such encounter too and a genuine one at that because i am tired of giving my life to Christ over and over again. Today,i give my life to Christ and then tomorrow i am back to my normal self undecided
may the Lord deliver you from sins that easily beset you

3 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Izi4real(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Forget all this born again thing...na wash
Because you have not received the new birth never and can never make it a wash

2 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by FuckThaMod: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2019
mascot87:
I congratulate Lynxx. I pray for such encounter too and a genuine one at that because i am tired of giving my life to Christ over and over again. Today,i give my life to Christ and then tomorrow i am back to my normal self undecided
cheesy
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by kings59: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2019
wow.

That's very commendable.

Before I go to bed i listen to "God of mercy and of compassion "

I feel new each day I wake up.
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by mascot87(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2019
adedayoa2:
may the Lord deliver you from sins that easily beset you

Amen dear embarassed
Sin of not committed to the things of God sad
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2019
Bro I salute oooo
Fresh boy born again
Congrats bro
Meet me in heaven
Though there's no hell fire for anyone
Everyone will be judged by the God's love in his heart and good characters
More than 100 religions on earth. God is not deaf to everyone
Heaven is real. Hell fire is not
You do bad you come back to suffer it that's reincanation and it's real
You fulfil your spiritual life here on earth you go back to heaven that you came from
Karma is real

We are all souls and soul is the image of God
Souls exist because God loves it so therefore we are all God love
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by coolfredo(m): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2019
No be small born again, do they really know what is born again christian ?
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Holyvet(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
please kindly present your strong reasons.AM WAITING...

2 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by tfash96(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2019
Tattoo will make someone to go to hell? I don't know somebody should lecture me.. Though personally I don't like it especially when it's too much it doesn't make someone to look fresh
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by KayodeJSK: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2019
Sukakma:
Born again with tattoo on your body??
You can't be a born again without fully knowing and accepting rules and doctrines

Well, what do I know.. only God judges
Guess he won't judge cos you didn't follow the rules

Faith in Christ for Salvation has nothing to do with rules but FAITH ALONE IN WHAT CHRIST HAS DONE which is believe that He died for your sins and resurrected for your justification; that's what gets you saved.
Romans 4:5-6
Now instead of "trying" to FULFILL the laws to please God, you put your faith in the fact that Christ has FULFILLED the laws and now you are empowered to live right by the Spirit of God.
Romans 5:1-2
In Christ we don't keep laws to please God, but we live right because that's our lifestyle!
We have God living inside of us; we are holy by default.

The law has been FULFILLED in Christ.

5 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Unrated900(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2019
mascot87:

Bad guy Johnny cage.your eyes still Dey the world

2 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by merits(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2019
hitng1:
About four years ago when Nigerian rapper, Lynxxx started writing scriptural quotes and inspirational messages on social media, fans thought he was seeking attention and will burn out soon.

Rather, Lynxxx continued to take his spiritual life serious and yesterday, he celebrated his fourth year anniversary of being a born again christian.

According to Lynxxx he gave his life to Christ on August 7, 2015 when he had an encounter with God that changed his thinking, outlook, stance on a lot of things and ultimately his way of life.

He shared a tattoo photo on Instagram showing the date he became born again and wrote, '7.8.15 My 2nd Birthday. Can't Believe its been 4years already'.

https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/nigerian-rapper-lynxxx-celebrates-four.html
And me am celebrating born before.
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Mikora: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2019
Congrats to him
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Les: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2019
I'm proud of him tho

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Euegene100001: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2019
Born again with tattoo grin oboi u nor get sense
hitng1:
About four years ago when Nigerian rapper, Lynxxx started writing scriptural quotes and inspirational messages on social media, fans thought he was seeking attention and will burn out soon.

Rather, Lynxxx continued to take his spiritual life serious and yesterday, he celebrated his fourth year anniversary of being a born again christian.

According to Lynxxx he gave his life to Christ on August 7, 2015 when he had an encounter with God that changed his thinking, outlook, stance on a lot of things and ultimately his way of life.

He shared a tattoo photo on Instagram showing the date he became born again and wrote, '7.8.15 My 2nd Birthday. Can't Believe its been 4years already'.

https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/nigerian-rapper-lynxxx-celebrates-four.html
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Mikora: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
It's not! Pray to experience it and stop deceiving yourself or allowing Satan to deceive you

4 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by mrdrama: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2019
Sukakma:
You can't be a born again without fully knowing and accepting rules and doctrines

Oga Judge and Jury,whats wrong with the tatoo on his hand?Is it offensive?Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Sukakma(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2019
mrdrama:

Oga Judge and Jury,whats wrong with the tatoo on his hand?Is it offensive?Tufiakwa
Am not judging but c'mon, what's wrong is wrong..your body is the temple of the Lord..stop justifying what's wrong
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Mikora: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2019
mozona:
born again tattoo him body...

when only God can judge
So what's wrong with a Christian having tattoo?

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Truefaith: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Sukakma(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2019
KayodeJSK:

Faith in Christ for Salvation has nothing to do with rules but FAITH ALONE IN WHAT CHRIST HAS DONE which is believe that He died for your sins and resurrected for your justification; that's what gets you saved.
Romans 4:5-6
Now instead of "trying" to FULFILL the laws to please God, you put your faith in the fact that Christ has FULFILLED the laws and now you are empowered to live right by the Spirit of God.
Romans 5:1-2
In Christ we don't keep laws to please God, but we live right because that's our lifestyle!
We have God living inside of us; we are holy by default.

The law has been FULFILLED in Christ.
Stop saying this..the Lord Almighty who created Christ Jesus laid down the rules even before the birth of Christ..what's is wrong is wrong..
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Mikora: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2019
Sukakma:
Am not judging but c'mon, what's wrong is wrong..your body is the temple of the Lord..stop justifying what's wrong
what is wrong about a Christian having tattoo?

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by ojhandsome(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2019
mascot87:

you dont give your life to Christ as people commonly say...you accept what Christ has done just by believing the gospel.. you accept the life of Christ into you and not the other way round ..the term give your life to Christ was brought in by religious people with works mentality its not in the bible

that being said once u accept the life of Christ by believing in him it is a once and for all experience john 10:28 you get born again once and that is the end nobody ever did it twice in the bible Heb 10:10  By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. 

christ did not say once you get born again u lose the ability to commit sin 1john 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Sukakma(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2019
Mikora:

I can tell you a thousand and one reason why Ts not good

You're a Christian
What does the Holy Book says about violating your body i.e masturbation, tattoos, piercing etc??
If the Holy Books frowns at it then you have no reason whatsoever to do it..

Just say "it is my intention to do it"
No asking what's wrong for a Christian to have a tattoo..
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by AntiMCU: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2019
Sukakma:

Anything wrong with a christian having tattoos?
Nigerians and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by OMOTOWO(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2019
Legitn:
First to comment
Wole Soyinka said it after all
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by AntiMCU: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2019
Mikora:

Nna, the matter tire me.
All this religious folks.

3 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by AntiMCU: 8:44am On Aug 08, 2019
Sukakma:

STFU!

2 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by handsomebanana(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2019
Sukakma:
I can tell you a thousand and one reason why Ts not good

You're a Christian
What does the Holy Book says about violating your body i.e masturbation, tattoos, piercing etc??
If the Holy Books frowns at it then you have no reason whatsoever to do it..

Just say "it is my intention to do it"
No asking what's wrong for a Christian to have a tattoo..

Guy answer the fúckin question and stop beating about the bush.

What is wrong for a Christian to have a tattoo?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido & Manager, Kamal Ajiboye Pose For The Camera Together / Rita Dominic Stuns At AMAA Awards 2018 / Ruth Kadiri Releases Stunning New Pics As She Turns A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.