Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,179 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' (31039 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Celebrates Four Years Of Friendship / Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj / Kim-kardashan And Kanye West Celebrates Four Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Sukakma(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2019
AntiMCU:

Anything wrong with a christian having tatoos?
Nigerians and religion.
I can tell you a thousand and one reason why Ts not good

You're a Christian
What does the Holy Book says about violating your body i.e masturbation, tattoos, piercing etc??
If the Holy Books frowns at it then you have no reason whatsoever to do it..

Just say "it is my intention to do it"
No asking what's wrong for a Christian to have a tattoo..
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Gullah: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2019
Sukakma:
Stop saying this..the Lord Almighty who created Christ Jesus laid down the rules even before the birth of Christ..what's is wrong is wrong..
God laid down the rules before Christ was born but then he knew no man could fulfill the law because we are not capable of fulfilling God's law as flawed humans so he sent His son Jesus to become the fulfilment of all His laws and now says believe in Him and you will be saved. He didn't say believe in him and keep the old laws then you will be saved. It's by grace we are saved through faith in Christ. How can you be saved by grace and still be judging people for not living by the law?

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Sukakma(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2019
handsomebanana:

Guy answer the fúckin question and stop beating about the bush.

What is wrong for a Christian to have a tattoo?
Cos Biblically, Ts wrong
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Sukakma(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2019
Gullah:

God laid down the rules before Christ was born but then he knew no man could fulfill the law because we are not capable of fulfilling God's law as flawed humans so he sent His son Jesus to become the fulfilment of all His laws and now says believe in Him and you will be saved. He didn't say believe in him and keep the old laws then you will be saved. It's by grace we are saved through faith in Christ. How can you be saved by grace and still be judging people for not living by the law?
Ts well bro
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2019
I wish him all the best

You can start your own business,we have the money to fund you,
We give fund ranging from 200k to 5m within 3hrs....we are PAGE MFB,check my signature for more detail..
NB. Is for salary earners only and resident in lagos and ibadan
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by AntiMCU: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2019
Sukakma:

You're a Christian
What does the Holy Book says about violating your body i.e masturbation, tattoos, piercing etc??

If you can show specifically me where tatoos are condemned in the bible, then I'll yake you serious.

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Brightchibuzor: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2019
No goin back we must continue
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Sukakma(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2019
AntiMCU:

If you can show specifically me where tatoos are condemned in the bible, then I'll yake you serious.
Leviticus 19:28
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Gullah: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2019
Sukakma:

You're a Christian

Sukakma:
You are just being selective in your defence of the old testament laws, why don't you go back and recount all old testament laws and be sincere to yourself if you are keeping all of them. This is a lie from the devil that he uses to keep people in the bondage of guilt just like the issue of women wearing trouser or not. The devil is telling you that you are not saved unless you keep all old testament laws. So why did Jesus come if we could keep the law? What exactly did he come to do?

3 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Sukakma(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2019
Gullah:

You are just being selective in your defence of the old testament laws, why don't you go back and recount all old testament laws and be sincere to yourself if you are keeping all of them. This is a lie from the devil that he uses to keep people in the bondage of guilt just like the issue of women wearing trouser or not. The devil is telling you that you are not saved unless you keep all old testament laws. So why did Jesus come if we could keep the law? What exactly did he come to do?
I understand you perfectly..I am not being selective in my defense..what I'm saying is people should stop justifying reasons for doing bad things..if you want to have tattoo..have tattoo but not saying anything just to justify the reasons for the tattoo
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by mooreengineers: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2019
Lol. Evidence of Soyinka's view on Nigerian youth. ''First to comment'' youth. smiley smiley smiley

Legitn:
First to comment

3 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by obentenyson(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2019
is OK.. make we dey deceive ourselves dey go...
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Legitn(m): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2019
mooreengineers:
Lol. Evidence of Soyinka's view on Nigerian youth. ''First to comment'' youth. smiley smiley smiley

LOL watinq naa ��
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by jaxxy(m): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2019
Nice bt being born again doesn’t mean he shud stop singing dope songs.
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by AntiMCU: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2019
Sukakma:
So you are still living under the law?

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by AntiMCU: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2019
Gullah:

Ignore that guy.

It's evident he has not accepted the finished work of christ.

I hope he can adhere to the remaining judaic laws.

4 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Sukakma(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2019
AntiMCU:

So you are still living under the law?
Yes
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by AntiMCU: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2019
Sukakma:

Yes
Okay.

Hope you can adhere to 613 of them?

3 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2019
That's why his career is going down?
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by nelszx: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2019
Legitn:
First to comment
Soyinka sure does have a message for you grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5346419/soyinka-describes-nigerian-youths-first
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Gullah: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2019
KayodeJSK:

Faith in Christ for Salvation has nothing to do with rules but FAITH ALONE IN WHAT CHRIST HAS DONE which is believe that He died for your sins and resurrected for your justification; that's what gets you saved.
Romans 4:5-6
Now instead of "trying" to FULFILL the laws to please God, you put your faith in the fact that Christ has FULFILLED the laws and now you are empowered to live right by the Spirit of God.
Romans 5:1-2
In Christ we don't keep laws to please God, but we live right because that's our lifestyle!
We have God living inside of us; we are holy by default.

The law has been FULFILLED in Christ.
You are on point bro

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Sukakma(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2019
AntiMCU:

Okay.

Hope you can adhere to 613 of them?
No

But hope you will take me serious now that I have pointed out the place??
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Legitn(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2019
nelszx:

Soyinka sure does have a message for you grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5346419/soyinka-describes-nigerian-youths-first

What message is that tell me here
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by akdjr(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2019
ID Cabassa did same but now he's now singing Totori me one time.
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by AntiMCU: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2019
Sukakma:
No

But hope you will take me serious now that I have pointed out the place??
I'm taking you serious na.

Hence my question and wishing you well in adhering to 613 of them.

Remember the consequences when you deviate.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by fortran12: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2019
Sukakma:
Born again with tattoo on your body??
You can't be a born again without fully knowing and accepting rules and doctrines

Well, what do I know.. only God judges
Guess he won't judge cos you didn't follow the rules
Your opinion does not matter does it? Since by your own confession you do not know.

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Sukakma(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2019
AntiMCU:

I'm taking you serious na.

Hence my question and wishing you well in adhering to 613 of them.

Remember the consequences when you deviate.

Peace!
Oh no sir..you don't get my argument..what i was trying to say is people shouldn't justify the reasons for doing wrong things..just say "i chose to do it" is okay instead of justifying it..
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Sukakma(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2019
fortran12:

Your opinion does not matter does it? Since by your own confession you do not know.
Lols..what's wrong is wrong
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by fortran12: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2019
Sukakma:

Yes
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by fortran12: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2019
Sukakma:
Lols..what's wrong is wrong
Prove its wrong
Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by AntiMCU: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2019
Sukakma:
Oh no sir..you don't get my argument..what i was trying to say is people shouldn't justify the reasons for doing wrong things..just say "i chose to do it" is okay instead of justifying it..
And what did he do wrong?

Don't tell me we're still talking about the tattoos.

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' by Burgerlomo: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2019
Congratulations cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son / Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) / Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.