Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra (53346 Views)

Out Of The 21 Drug Peddlers On Death Roll In Indonesia, 20 Are From Anambra / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by gurnam: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Only one state out of 36 states in Nigeria is having over 95% of Nigerians in Indonesia jail.
Ibo kwenu

16 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Customer80: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Customer80:
Imagine young lads that will die in the quest to make quick money, come home and build duplex, drive good car and go on boasting spree

Oji nwayo anaghi emeru ahu, echuzila ndi Igbo aha
This is just Indonesia, we ain't talking of China. Imagine Chiboy whose brothers are doing extremely well in alaba intl importing phone accessories, left for China and engaged in drug and was caught. Guy is in sanko as I type now. The family has forgotten about him
Oji nwayo anaghi emeru ahu.

Stop drug trafficking umunne m

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Ademii0717: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
let revolution start from that state

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Nwaedeinya(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
good
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by mvem(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
pdppower:
What's the point of singling out their state. Why not just refer to them as Nigerians.
it can be used for demography and research studies...lol

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
it's not death roll it's death row!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by pocohantas(f): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
So funny.

That is a very large representation.
20 out of 21? Hahahahaha

This get-rich quick syndrome though.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
pdppower:
What's the point of singling out their state. Why not just refer to them as Nigerians.

It's now you realize we are all one people, huh

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Antoeni(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
It’s Now they will Remember that they are Nigerians and Not Biafrans or IPOB, They Won’t Call On Nnamdi Kanu Their Supreme Leader to Intercede On there Behalf instead they will be calling on PMB, Stupid Children

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by majamajic(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
this woman, she is not qualified for this kind of office , even if 20 is from one state which I know is not possible , there's a way u address it to the public , then u can go visit Obiano for a way forward ,

I know last time Anambra man was confirmed a Mayor in London , she didn't announce it , but when another tribe got a similar post she announced it openly , she is so biased doing this job ,

am 100 % against drug trafficking , but this woman is tribalistic !!! she did same thing when a similar thing happened in Saudi , she didn't announce it , but she announced about Dubai exchange robbery , she said they are from East , meanwhile she kept a blind eye on Saudi incident .

if u are heading Nigerians in diaspora , u carry everyone along. don't divide them , work for all !!! , u went there some couple of years back. so what have u done since then ? did u make any arrangements to contact their families ? both the person that appointed her and she are in the same shoes,

hahaha

9 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by tlurdy: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Anambra peiole chai!!!! Many containers on d sea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
mvem:
it can be used for demography and research studies...lol

You make it look like you are joking but in the real world you are right

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Pvssy: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
Blood of Amadioha!

Dem swear for this people!

And they will still be claiming most superior Igbo's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Omoluabi16(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
This is so so wrong. When will these idiots in power realize Nigeria is the only country we have? To her they are anambra, but to the Indonesians they are NIGERIANS. This ethnic profiling will not do us any good. For a person of her position, it is rather unfortunate.

But in all honesty, South east must do more about this drug trafficking. Their leaders must educate their children about this.

2 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Agugbadin: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
DaniDani:
Anambra people with their mentality of 'make quick money at all cost' is disheartening.

You are right, even all the fake drugs that are imported into this country from India, it is Anambra people. It is sad for us as Igbo and to us as Nigerians

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Adekamkpe23:

I got this news from an Ibo website (Linda ikeji), is she also a tribalist for publishing it?

Osumi o

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Bizibi(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Only heaven knows the number of south easterners in China,Malaysia and India prisons. I remember seeing a news that was shared by someone on Facebook on the death of a Nigerian from south east,he died from inhalation of the substance and some halfwits were cursing others and glorifying illegal drugs.

8 Likes

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by tigerclaws: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
Blood of Amadioha!

Dem swear for this people!

And they will still be claiming most superior Igbo's
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Customer80: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
pdppower:
As an Igbo man I see no reason why you shouldn't tell someone who has mouth odor that his mouth is smelling.

It's high time they drug trafficking, it's denting the image of over 30 million Igbos

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nna ndia bu kwa ndi Anambra be anyi
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by iamjavadem(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
Then leave, did anybody force u to come here. All these big babies on the internet, everything offends them.
Naijafull19:

I'm not Yourba or Ibo. I'm from a minority tribe even.

I am just tired of the everyday petty tribalism here on Nairaland

Why are you wasting your time on it? It isn't worth your data or time.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Clergy20: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
pdppower:

But you find it comfortable calling killers by their tribe (Fulani herdsmen) but uncomfortable calling the state of drug peddlers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by samcus(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
jesus is lord!
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Too much, God have mercy on your people
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by SoNature(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
yemmight:
Do you see reason why we can have Igbo person as a Nigerian President?

Aturu!

You always look for excuses why an Igbo man will not be president but NEVER why an Igbo man should be president.

Nigerians are just a bunch of sick people!
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Legitn(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
How do you guys put smiley on your text here in nairaland cause if I put my own smiley it will just black dot dot dot with my text

( Local Man Is Confused)
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Agugbadin: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=Omoluabi16 post=81061555]This is so so wrong. When will these idiots in power realize Nigeria is the only country we have? To her they are anambra, but to the Indonesians they are NIGERIANS. This ethnic profiling will not do us any good. For a person of her position, it is rather unfortunate.

You are wrong, is not about ethnic profiling, it is for Anambra people to desist from dragging the name of we the Igbos in the mud
Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Naijafull19:

It isn't the news that is the problem, it's your response to it.

And you know it.

I'm not Igbo by the way, or Yourba or Hausa...I don't have a dog in the fight. I just get tired of people shouting 'Ibo amaka', Afonja', Biafuro, Ipib, abokee, etc when there is negative news involving one tribe.

So, like I said, ditch the tribalism. You don't want to be like the founders of Radio Mille Colines, do you?

Honestly I agree with you completely but try understand that it's the Igbos doing to have a go at other tribes every chance they got so you expect these people too to take the game at them

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Abike shee your tenure isn't expiring? It's time you leave for good and stop dividing Nigeria on tribal basis.

1 Like

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by onenaija001(m): 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
IPIGS in the news again grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra by Nemesis909: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
Quota system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey / This Funeral Poster Contains The Name Of The Killer / Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.