Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Sexual Feeling Is The Geatest Feeling On Earth That God Made - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Feeling Is The Geatest Feeling On Earth That God Made (685 Views)

Sex : Having No Sexual Feeling Anymore .is This Medical ? / Drug High Versus Great Orgasm, Which Feeling Is Greater / I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Feeling Is The Geatest Feeling On Earth That God Made by rolly44: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2019
What people don't applaud believe you me there is some thing behind it, why is sex seen so sacred that before people engage in it you have to break a cross, well, my years of living on earth I found out that sex is one sweet thing that in growing up nobody will tell you to try, but you will see people that are ready to put padlock on you just to not have the ideal at all, well I don't have much problem on that but when the call of nature comes, Weldon o, that conjuration period, I bet you, that period is the time of discovery, that is when we all tend to experiementise what we hear and feels, that is, we feel different thing and hear different thing, our body start to tell us what it need and we inturn resist doing it because of what we hear in the society, sex is bad, don't even made mention of it, but when they engage in it they enjoyed it, how can somebody lie of what is good, lie from adults hoving like wide fire, now my point is that sex is a biological structure of human body so when the body is in need of it why not releave your self and feel good, there come idols in the mind looking like religion,sex is bad says who?, then eating food is good,drinking water is good, taking your bath is good, what is bad about sex, hold yourself until it is legitimate, while people mastubate because these doctrines coming from God knows places, well I just need you to read something. Goodbye
Re: Sexual Feeling Is The Geatest Feeling On Earth That God Made by amiibaby(f): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Are u for real
Re: Sexual Feeling Is The Geatest Feeling On Earth That God Made by Jochabed(f): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2019
What we need to know is that sex was God's own idea. He was the originator of sex, and after creation, he said all he has created is good. But while growing up, just cause our parents didn't want us to engage in it, the will always say that sex is bad. Lol.. But seriously the thing is good, as my sex coach will always tell me, but we just got to wait till we are married. Cause marriage is the only container that can contain and control the power and force of sex.
Re: Sexual Feeling Is The Geatest Feeling On Earth That God Made by GOFRONT(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2019
Sex is sweet sha!!! But kill faster than Otapiapia
Re: Sexual Feeling Is The Geatest Feeling On Earth That God Made by internationalman(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2019
Sex is good to the human body as full stop is good to an epistle
Re: Sexual Feeling Is The Geatest Feeling On Earth That God Made by rosy1992(f): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
Sex is good and enjoyable but that should be in marriage, anything aside that is dangerous.
Re: Sexual Feeling Is The Geatest Feeling On Earth That God Made by AeroplaneApple: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
rosy1992:
Sex is good and enjoyable but that should be in marriage, anything aside that is dangerous.
sex is good both in marriage and outside of being married. Infact, the sweetest sex is when you are not married
Re: Sexual Feeling Is The Geatest Feeling On Earth That God Made by INTERMAN: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
AeroplaneApple:
sex is good both in marriage and outside of being married. Infact, the sweetest sex is when you are not married
bad adviser
Re: Sexual Feeling Is The Geatest Feeling On Earth That God Made by AeroplaneApple: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
INTERMAN:
bad adviser
how did you know grin

(1) (Reply)

Chenzen. Vs. Ubunja / What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? / Video: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Partner In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.