Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer (1953 Views)

How Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Was Dazed when he was exposed / Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims / Finding The Perfect Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2019
Jesus is one of the famous names on earth. Who is he?.

INTRODUCTION:
Maryam 19:12

"[Allah] said, O John, take the Scripture with determination. And We gave him judgement [while yet] a boy"
John here is "John" the son of Zacharias husband of Elizabeth the barren. who's birth was announced by angels both in the QUR'AN an BIBLE.

Luke 3:2-3

"...the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness. And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;"

So both religion agreed that God gave John word/scripture to preach to people.

EXPLANATION;
These are the words of John the Baptist(son of zacharias who Allah gave scriptures)

Read John 1:1-15

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

""There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe."

" He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.".....hallelujah!

* If you read the Book of John1:1-15 above carefully,everything is CLEAR AND SELF EXPLAINABLE ABOUT WHO JESUS IS and what (Allah sent John to do).......but let me shed more light..

"....the word is/was God,the word is creation and also creator.the word is LIFE.the word is the true light which lighteth EVERYMAN that commeth into the world.the word now(God) became flesh and dwell among men...to make them sons of God through the forgiveness of sins by the blood and his dead and resurrection.

So;
1- Beginning=God+His word+his spirit=one God

2-his word is him,his spirit is him=one God

3-its the word(Jesus) that became flesh and entered the earth. living the spirit&God above(for where ever God,Word,spirit is! Its the same thing

4-when Jesus(the word and also God) died and resurrected HE SENT DOWN THE SPIRIT hallelujah!!

5-and Jesus went back to met his partner God while the SPIRIT IS HERE WITH US ON EARTH......they are all one! One God with different dimensions of manifestation. just to SAVE YOU AND ME...praise the Lord!

SOME POSSIBLE QUESTIONS OF ACADIP

1-when Jesus is on earth, who was in heaven?check 3 above. And also the fact that God's part (Jesus) died doesn't mean the whole him sized to exist(remember he is the word,and also the spirit)

Example

I can send a message to empiree and butaadum, if they DELETE in their phine. I CAN STILL HAVE THE original message in my phone.
........ So God is still God even when he was on earth!

2-how can God be a man? Check 1-3 above.....

Holy spirit help me more........I know more questions are coming from empiree,Rashduct4luv,butaadum, AbuUbayy1 Akinsmail51,Abdulgaffar22,mojolagbe ,lukgaf etc
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2019
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
Informer155:
Jesus is one of the must popular name on earth. Who is he?.

INTRODUCTION:
Maryam 19:12

"[Allah] said, O John, take the Scripture with determination. And We gave him judgement [while yet] a boy"
John here is "John" the son of Zacharias husband of Elizabeth the barren. who's birth was announced by angels both in the QUR'AN an BIBLE.

Luke 3:2-3

"...the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness. And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;"

So both religion agreed that God gave John word/scripture to preach to people.

Both religion did not agree on John being given a scripture! John was not given a new scripture. It was the Tawrah he preached. He was to learn the Tawrah with determination....

Informer155:
EXPLANATION;
These are the words of John the Baptist.

John 1:1-15

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. [2] The same was in the beginning with God. [3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. [4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men. [5] And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. [6] There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. [7] The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. [8] He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. [9] That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. [10] He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. [11] He came unto his own, and his own received him not. [12] But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: [13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. [14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

Can you differentiate between John the Baptist and John the son of Zebedee?

Informer155:
*I don't have to go through the QUR'AN to proof what "The word of God is" but I will explain Jesus here

* If you read the Book of John1:1-15 above carefully,everything is CLEAR AND SELF EXPLAINABLE ABOUT WHO JESUS IS.....He is God.but let me shed more light..

"....the word is/was God,the word is creation and also creator.the word is LIFE.the word is the true light which lighteth EVERYMAN that commeth into the world.the word now(God) became flesh and dwell among men...to make them sons of God.

It is still hard for you to prove that three separate entity is one. Let's say 1 + 1+1 = 1 as you said.

But Jesus in the Bible said "My father is greater than i" so we can say the first 1 is even greater than the second 1 and most likely the third 1 will be lesser than the second 1. This is a big mystery that can only be unraveled by the third 1.

Informer155:
So;
1- Beginning=God+His word+his spirit=one God
2-his word is him,his spirit is him=one God
3-its the word(Jesus) that became flesh and entered the earth. living the spirit&God above(for where ever God,Word,spirit is! Its the same thing
4-when Jesus(the word and also God) died and resurrected HE SENT DOWN THE SPIRIT hallelujah!!
5-and Jesus went back to met his partner God while the SPIRIT IS HERE WITH US ON EARTH......they are all one! One God with different dimensions of manifestation. just to SAVE YOU AND ME...praise the Lord!

QUESTIONS
1-when Jesus is on earth, who was in heaven?check 3 above. And also the fact that God's part (Jesus) died doesn't mean the whole him sized to exist(remember he is the word,and also the spirit)

Example

I can send a message to empiree and butaadum, if they DELETE. I CAN STILL HAVE THE original message in my phone.

You can be doing anything on nairaland(delete,copy,paste etc) its stil ONE NAIRALAND.divided into sections. but if se.un shut it down now you can't do anything....the facts you leave nairaland doesn't affect se.un......... So God is still God even when he was on earth!

2-how can God be a man? Check 1&2 above.....

Holy spirit help me more........I know more questions are coming from empiree,Rashduct4luv,butaadum, AbuUbayy1 Akinsmail51,Abdulgaffar22,mojolagbe ,lukgaf etc

Please stop quoting the Qur'an if you dont understand it. I want you to explain why the sons of God that came to mate with daughters of men in Genesis 6 have sex organ, sex cell, ability to procreate and be attracted by beautiful women.
Can God procreate sexually and since Jesus is the only begotten/unique son of God then i suppose he led them in Genesis 6 above?
I know you will give me proves with verses since the holy spirit is with you.

1 Like

Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Both religion did not agree on John being given a scripture! John was not given a new scripture. It was the Tawrah he preached. He was to learn the Tawrah with determination
That is wonderful! OK John preached Tawrah(while Jesus preached injeel) and there were all given by Allah right? So that's what I mean.......John the Baptist was asked to preach in Islam so also in The Bible. I now showed you what he came for in the book of John(..to bear witness of the light).

So now which John is Qur'an referring to? I guess its John the son of Zacharias who cane to bear witness.or is it John the son of zebeedee the displcle of Jesus(who recorded some injeel teachings of Jesus)?

So John preached Tawrah(as you said,I even wonder where he get the Tawrah when his Daddy is a Muslim doing Sallah/praying before angel appeared) was Zacharias using the Tawrah before John came? ....just thinking though....

,John(son of zebeedee) was a disciple you remember?. So I shared the testimony of zebeedee's son and Zacharia's son in John 1:1-15 TO EXPLAINED WHO JESUS IS ACCORDING TO THEM.

*YOUR QUESTIONS*

[It is still hard for you to prove that three separate entity is one. Let's say 1 + 1+1 = 1 as you said]

[But Jesus in the Bible said "My father is greater than i" so we can say the first 1 is even greater than the second 1 and most likely the third 1 will be lesser than the second 1. This is a big mystery that can only be unraveled by t[I want you to explain why the son's of God that came to mate with daughters of men in Genesis 6 have sex organ, sex cell, ability to procreate and be attracted by beautiful women]
Can God procreate sexually and since Jesus is the only begotten/unique son of God then i suppose he led them in Genesis 6 above?]

*MY ANSWER*

lol...when the Bible say "sons of God" in Genesis 6, it means Gods creation (men&women). Let's read it "And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years." Gen6:1-3

So its obvious God is talking to humans(men and daughters)

And for Jesus the only begotten son of God; he was in flesh perfect and complete with all sexual organs active(as those guys in Gen6)YET HE NEVER LIVED IN THE FLESH(desires) FOR ONCE. He is a word that becometh flesh.the word of God who is also God.

God=3=1( he operated/operates/operating in 3 dimension) that's why Jesus can give life to a mud-bird.

In those days he operated in two dimensions, waiting for the right time for him(God) to manifest in 3 dimensions (Father,son and holy spirit)which John talked about.and am glad he came in my time.
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
Allah gave John Tawrah to preach..... See Johns preaching(Tawrah) in the Bible...

"In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" math3:1-2

"I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:" math 3:11

The mighier one is Jesus Christ(who Allah gave him scriptures/injeel to preach to mankind bt which is now lost)lol

This Jesus is the one from the beginning with God. that's why Allah sent him to save us through the virgin birth of maryam.to take away our sins,and give us a new heart. baptized us with holy ghost (to perform great things which people that DONT HAVE JESUS CANT DO,like healing, miracles,discernment, seeing future, casting out JINNS,praying for divine protection,salvation, peace,Joy etc)

So Jesus = God=word=Holy spirit.
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Informer155:
That is wonderful! OK John preached Tawrah(while Jesus preached injeel) and there were all given by Allah right? So that's what I mean.......John the Baptist was asked to preach in Islam so also in The Bible. I now showed you what he came for in the book of John(..to bear witness of the light).
So now which John is Qur'an referring to? I guess its John the son of Zacharias who cane to bear witness.or is it John the son of zebeedee the displcle of Jesus(who recorded some injeel teachings of Jesus)?
So John preached Tawrah(as you said,I even wonder where he get the Tawrah when his Daddy is a Muslim doing Sallah/praying before angel appeared) was Zacharias using the Tawrah before John came? ....just thinking though....
,John(son of zebeedee) was a disciple you remember?. So I shared the testimony of zebeedee's son and Zacharia's son in John 1:1-15 TO

Wait, do you now agree that the original teachings of Jesus is lost since John recorded some injeel teachings of Jesus. And we say all Prophets are Muslim. It is not the Scriptures that made them Muslim but their total submission to the will of God the Almighty. In Islam, Messengers are different from Prophet. A Messenger is also a Prophet but superior because he has a new scripture. Jesus was a Messenger as well as Moses, Noah,...., Abraham and Muhammad. Zakkariya and John were Prophets and Prophets use earlier scriptures.

Informer155:
*MY ANSWER*

lol...when the Bible say "sons of God" in Genesis 6, it means Gods creation (men&women). Let's read it "And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years." Gen6:1-3
So its obvious God is talking to humans(men and daughters)

Subhanallah! When the Bible calls Jesus son of God, he was truly the son of God but the son of God in Gen. 6 was referring to humans right?
Anyways! So the sons of God that were humans mate with women and gave birth to giants. Why? Because they were men right?

You still haven't answered this question.

Informer155:
And for Jesus the only begotten son of God; he was in flesh perfect and complete with all sexual organs active(as those guys in Gen6)YET HE NEVER LIVED IN THE FLESH(desires) FOR ONCE. He is a word that becometh flesh.the word of God who is also God.

God=3=1( he operated/operates/operating in 3 dimension) that's why Jesus can give life to a mud-bird.

In those days he operated in two dimensions, waiting for the right time for him(God) to manifest in 3 dimensions (Father,son and holy spirit)which John talked about.and am glad he came in my time.

A. Here Jesus the son of God is not Human entirely but just human in flesh? But you claim up there that sons of God were humans entirely.

B. If Jesus was truly the same as God and did miracles then why couldn't he answer this questions in a direct way:

1. But as for that day or hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Mark 13:32

2. “What do you want?” He inquired. She answered, “Declare that in Your kingdom one of these two sons of mine may sit at Your right hand, and the other at Your left.” 22“You do not know what you are asking,” Jesus replied. “Are you able to drink the cup I am going to drink?” “We are able,” the brothers answered. 23“Jesus said to them, "You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my Father. Matthew 20:21-23

God is not a man (Num. 23:19).
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Informer155:
Allah gave John Tawrah to preach..... See Johns preaching(Tawrah) in the Bible...

"In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" math3:1-2

"I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:" math 3:11

The mighier one is Jesus Christ(who Allah gave him scriptures/injeel to preach to mankind bt which is now lost)lol

This Jesus is the one from the beginning with God. that's why Allah sent him to save us through the virgin birth of maryam.to take away our sins,and give us a new heart. baptized us with holy ghost (to perform great things which people that DONT HAVE JESUS CANT DO,like healing, miracles,discernment, seeing future, casting out JINNS,praying for divine protection,salvation, peace,Joy etc)

So Jesus = God=word=Holy spirit.

Jesus was born of a woman but he still said “Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist” (Matthew 11:11).
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Wait, do you now agree that the original teachings of Jesus is lost since John recorded some injeel teachings of Jesus. And we say all Prophets are Muslim. It is not the Scriptures that made them Muslim but their total submission to the will of God the Almighty. In Islam, Messengers are different from Prophet. A Messenger is also a Prophet but superior because he has a new scripture. Jesus was a Messenger as well as Moses, Noah,...., Abraham and Muhammad. Zakkariya and John were Prophets and Prophets use earlier scriptures.

Subhanallah! When the Bible calls Jesus son of God, he was truly the son of God but the son of God in Gen. 6 was referring to humans right?
Anyways! So the sons of God that were humans mate with women and gave birth to giants. Why? Because they were men right?

You still haven't answered this question.

A. Here Jesus the son of God is not Human entirely but just human in flesh? But you claim up there that sons of God were humans entirely.

B. If Jesus was truly the same as God and did miracles then why couldn't he answer this questions in a direct way:

1. But as for that day or hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Mark 13:32

2. “What do you want?” He inquired. She answered, “Declare that in Your kingdom one of these two sons of mine may sit at Your right hand, and the other at Your left.” 22“You do not know what you are asking,” Jesus replied. “Are you able to drink the cup I am going to drink?” “We are able,” the brothers answered. 23“Jesus said to them, "You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my Father. Matthew 20:21-23

God is not a man (Num. 23:19).

Hmmm how I go do.I agreed that Jesus preached when he was on earth(my Bible told me so).while your Qur'an said(his teachings are lost ONLY SOME FEW were recorded by his disciples.who are the diciples of Jesus then?where are the few recorded words?) .....Rythorically

And if you said all prophets were Muslims because they worship God.good! But I want to tell you that JESUS came after all the prophets and GAVE NEW WAY OF WORSHIP sir...that is why no prophets in this world now that is perfect if he doesn't worship God in spirit and truth through Jesus Christ who made the way by his dead and resurrection on the cross.....you got it? So if all prophets were Muslims he CAME TO RESCUE THEM from they self righteousness and obtain the glorious righteousness of THE BLOOD.

And concerning Gen 6...(I don't know maybe you can't read well......sons of God=(humans,men and women)not Jesus(the son of God).I am a son of God through Jesus sir.) We read in context sir not rondomly.When Allah said this: in Maryam 19

يٰيَحْيٰى خُذِ الْكِتٰبَ بِقُوَّةٍ  ۖ وَءَاتَيْنٰهُ الْحُكْمَ صَبِيًّا

قَالَ إِنِّى عَبْدُ اللَّهِ ءَاتٰىنِىَ الْكِتٰبَ وَجَعَلَنِى نَبِيًّا
"[Jesus] said, Indeed, I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet."

(Can u see what am seeing? Jesus and john were given scriptures right?) Now tell me which one is injeel or Tawrah? Check the wording.... So we read books in context not picking and analysing sir
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2019
Informer155:

Hmmm how I go do.I agreed that Jesus preached when he was on earth(my Bible told me so).while your Qur'an said(his teachings are lost ONLY SOME FEW were recorded by his disciples.who are the diciples of Jesus then?where are the few recorded words?) .....Rythorically

And if you said all prophets were Muslims because they worship God.good! But I want to tell you that JESUS came after all the prophets and GAVE NEW WAY OF WORSHIP sir...that is why no prophets in this world now that is perfect if he doesn't worship God in spirit and truth through Jesus Christ who made the way by his dead and resurrection on the cross.....you got it? So if all prophets were Muslims he CAME TO RESCUE THEM from they self righteousness and obtain the glorious righteousness of THE BLOOD.

And concerning Gen 6...(I don't know maybe you can't read well......sons of God=(humans,men and women)not Jesus(the son of God).I am a son of God through Jesus sir.) We read in context sir not rondomly.When Allah said this: in Maryam 19

يٰيَحْيٰى خُذِ الْكِتٰبَ بِقُوَّةٍ  ۖ وَءَاتَيْنٰهُ الْحُكْمَ صَبِيًّا

قَالَ إِنِّى عَبْدُ اللَّهِ ءَاتٰىنِىَ الْكِتٰبَ وَجَعَلَنِى نَبِيًّا
"[Jesus] said, Indeed, I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet."

(Can u see what am seeing? Jesus and john were given scriptures right?) Now tell me which one is injeel or Tawrah? Check the wording.... So we read books in context not picking and analysing sir

I think you are mixing things up here. See the Qur'an verses you brought. Jesus was given a scripture but John was not. Take the Scripture means the available scripture of Tawrah. This is the context.

I dont think there is a new way of worship. Even when Jesus was about to be taken by the soldiers and he was afraid. He prayed by putting his head on the ground. Who was he worshiping? Himself right?

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. Matthew 5:17

1. Jesus: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed (Matthew 26:39)

2. Abram: "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying...," - Old Testament (Genesis 17:3)

3. Abraham:"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Genesis 17:17)

4. Moses: "And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped." - Old Testament (Exodus 34:cool

5. Moses & Aaron:“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Numbers 20:6)

6. Moses & Aaron:"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Numbers 16:20-22)

7. Ezra and his People: And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Nehemiah 8:6)

8. Joshua: "And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

9. A Prophet: "And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 9:cool

10 Jehoshaphat: "And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (2 Chronicles 20:18)

11. A Prophet:"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 11:13)
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I think you are mixing things up here. See the Qur'an verses you brought. Jesus was given a scripture but John was not. Take the Scripture means the available scripture of Tawrah. This is the context.

I dont think there is a new way of worship. Even when Jesus was about to be taken by the soldiers and he was afraid. He prayed by putting his head on the ground. Who was he worshiping? Himself right?

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. Matthew 5:17

1. Jesus: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed (Matthew 26:39)

2. Abram: "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying...," - Old Testament (Genesis 17:3)

3. Abraham:"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Genesis 17:17)

4. Moses: "And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped." - Old Testament (Exodus 34:cool

5. Moses & Aaron:“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Numbers 20:6)

6. Moses & Aaron:"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Numbers 16:20-22)

7. Ezra and his People: And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Nehemiah 8:6)

8. Joshua: "And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

9. A Prophet: "And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 9:cool

10 Jehoshaphat: "And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (2 Chronicles 20:18)

11. A Prophet:"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 11:13)
hmmmm, you said am mixing up abi? that's what I wanted you to see sir.that the facts you see two SAME words in scriptures doesn't mean the same thing.according to Islam scripture means various things right?injeel,Tawrah.....but why using one word? so these SONS OF GOD in Gen 6 is NOT JESUS CHRIST (son of God) but men and daughters can't you read in context like the way you read in context(in maryam 19)....hmm

(And about worship)lols...In Christianity if you want BOW,LIE DOWN,STAND,BOW DOWN TO GROUND 5 times a day,DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.....but do it in the name of Jesus who can ONLY SAVE!!!!

So you see the clear difference between Islam&Christianity sir? we are not after how you worship God(in the body)by bowing head on ground,washing body,ass,legs,private part etc..that's ridiculous. but who do you worship in your position!,is our concern!(to tel you the hardest truth,sometimes I pray facedown on my bed and its perfect and acceptable)
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
Malam Rashduct4luv.I know no matter how hard I try,you and I can't agreed that Jesus is the Lord your God talk more of to worship him.you know why? even the Pharisees, scribes(people of Tawrah like Mohammed) couldn't/didn't believed that Jesus is the only way to be saved.so its not a new thing,but TIME WILL COME when the spirit of God will visit everybody (especially your Imams & malams as the way its going on now all over the world small small).by that time sir,I don't need to explain who Jesus is BUT YOU'LL ALL KNOW HIM.and if you argued that Jesus is not your Lord God and saviour WAIT WHEN HE COMES BACK(as Qur'an have told you),you can ask him all your questions.also don't forget to ask questions while reading your Qur'an about Jesus,John,Zacharias,mary etc sir.if you didn't understand why they are there ASK PEOPLE OF THE BOOK(Christian)

Qur'an talked about Jesus and you'll believed he HAD DISCIPLES (his followers right? who recorded his scripture/words.these are the words he spoke...if you will argue the words below,GO AND ARGUE WITH YOUR QUR'AN that told you that truly Jesus came preached, died and rose again and HES COMING BACK AGAIN. hallelujah!!

(1)Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.John 3:5

(2)for God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John16-18

(3)But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.John 4:23-24

(4)Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.John 14:6

(5(For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
John 5:21-24

(6)do you believed the words of Jesus above empiree and rashduct4luv? THERE ARE THE TRUE RECORDED WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR. peace be upon you.( watch me for part 2= the life of prophet Mohammed on earth)
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2019
Informer155:
hmmmm, you said am mixing up abi? that's what I wanted you to see sir.that the facts you see two SAME words in scriptures doesn't mean the same thing.according to Islam scripture means various things right?injeel,Tawrah.....but why using one word? so these SONS OF GOD in Gen 6 is NOT JESUS CHRIST (son of God) but men and daughters can't you read in context like the way you read in context(in maryam 19)....hmm

(And about worship)lols...In Christianity if you want BOW,LIE DOWN,STAND,BOW DOWN TO GROUND 5 times a day,DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.....but do it in the name of Jesus who can ONLY SAVE!!!!

So you see the clear difference between Islam&Christianity sir? we are not after how you worship God(in the body)by bowing head on ground,washing body,ass,legs,private part etc..that's ridiculous. but who do you worship in your position!,is our concern!(to tel you the hardest truth,sometimes I pray facedown on my bed and its perfect and acceptable)

I know you won't be able to answer the questions but to dodge it. How many people prayed in Jesus name in the so called Gospel? When Jesus was being asked how to pray and he gave the Lord's prayer did he pray in Jesus name? Anyways i do not believe in the Bible just as you do not believe in our Qur'an.

Anyways, I stick with my believe forever till i die as no Prophet Preached Christianity as a religion in the Bible. Jesus never told anyone to accept him as Lord and saviour.

And it is hypocrisy when sons of God in Gen 6 were humans but the son of God is not human but God. It is either both are humans or both are God.

1 Like

Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I know you won't be able to answer the questions but to dodge it. How many people prayed in Jesus name in the so called Gospel? When Jesus was being asked how to pray and he gave the Lord's prayer did he pray in Jesus name? Anyways i do not believe in the Bible just as you do not believe in our Qur'an.

Anyways, I stick with my believe forever till i die as no Prophet Preached Christianity as a religion in the Bible. Jesus never told anyone to accept him as Lord and saviour.

And it is hypocrisy when sons of God in Gen 6 were humans but the son of God is not human but God. It is either both are humans or both are God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI5C9v_LJ1s
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:58am On Aug 14, 2019
Informer155:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI5C9v_LJ1s

Muslims don't rely on miracles for salvation. Even the devil can perform miracles.

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. Matt 24:24

Even Babalawo sabi signs and wonders!

Defend the verses i sent to you or stop mentioning me.
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Empiree: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
Informer155:
So you are still in this Mathew, Mark, Luke and John?. Read what your fellow CHRISTIAN had to say

Jesus is not God, Bible is different from Scriptures – Reno Omokri
nigerianeye.com Aug 13, 2019 7:25 PM

Former presidential aide and pastor at the Mind of Christ Christian Center, Remo Omokri on Tuesday said Jesus is not God.

Omokri revealed that his journey into the study of pre-European Christianity has made him realised that the belief that “Jesus is God” is a European concept.

He said that there is a huge difference between the Bible and Scriptures, noting that Scriptures are the original scripts written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek while the Bible is a European version of the Scriptures which had been modified to suit their purposes.

He also said that the real name of the son of God is not Jesus but Yeshu’a.

Omokri’s exact words: “Some of the names/doctrines you read in The Bible have been changed. In fact, there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between The Bible and The Scriptures. The Bible is a SANITISED (for their purposes) European version of The Scriptures.

“The Scriptures are the original scripts written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek. I wish Christians can be like Muslims in that we read The Scriptures in the ORIGINAL LANGUAGE.

“I went to Israel, Ethiopia, Rome, Turkey and Greece to study pre-European Christianity. If I say what I discovered, I will be labelled an anti Christ. But let me just say that the Son of God who lived on Earth 2000 years ago is Yeshu’a, not Jesus and He never claimed to be God.

“As a matter of fact, He came to show us the Way to God because He Yeshua, is the only Way to God. He is the everlasting Melchizedek High Priest. The Mediator between God and man. But He is NOT God. That is a European concept.

He continued: “Let me shock you. Yeshua came to show us the Way to God because He, Yeshua, is the ONLY Way to God. He is the everlasting Melchizedek High Priest. The ONLY Mediator between God and man. But He is NOT the Almighty God. That is a European concept.

“Yeshua never claimed to be God. Many Christians read John 1:1 in The Bible (not the Scriptures) and use that to claim that Yeshua is God.

“I will urge you to get the original Greek Scriptures (see the attached picture) and even if you can’t read Greek, just study that verse.

“This is the verse in pure Greek (Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος). Here is the verse in Latin, which may be easier for laymen (In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat apud Deum, et Deus erat Verbum).

“Notice the words DEUM and DEUS are used to describe the first and second mention of God. Although you may not be able to read Greek, what John 1:1 says when translated without changing the words used for God is this “in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with Theon and the Word was Theos”.

“The original Scriptures did not use the same word for the first mention of God and the second mention. The word used in the first mention is THEON (which refers to the Almighty. The word in the second mention is THEOS which is what is used to refer to Yeshua.

“This is why Scripture says “my people perish for lack of knowledge”-Hosea 4:6.

“The name of the Son of God is Yeshua. Jesus is not a TRANSLATION of Yeshua. It is a VERSION.

“I do not know what will happen to those who use the name Jesus. Even me, I use Jesus publicly to teach, although privately and in the church I Pastor, I use Yeshua. I do so because I am a coward. I was afraid of being called an anti-Christ.”

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/08/13/jesus-is-not-god-bible-is-different-from-scriptures-reno-omokri/
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Empiree: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
^^

His write up there confirms what muslims have been saying that Bible has been corrupted.

true2god
malvisguy212
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
Empiree:
So you are still in this Mathew, Mark, Luke and John?. Read what your fellow CHRISTIAN had to say

Jesus is not God, Bible is different from Scriptures – Reno Omokri
nigerianeye.com Aug 13, 2019 7:25 PM

Former presidential aide and pastor at the Mind of Christ Christian Center, Remo Omokri on Tuesday said Jesus is not God.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/08/13/jesus-is-not-god-bible-is-different-from-scriptures-reno-omokri/
lols....does that changed the presence of HOLY SPIRIT who Jesus have sent to guide us to all truths no matter how the world/men changed it? the spirit of God is here to show us all things....weither the changed Bible/scripture words are correct or not.if the spirit agrees then its correct inrespective of who said or against it. its not like Islam that reads words of does and dont sir empiree,we have the spirit that explained,interpret, analyzed, correct, show, reveal,heal,mend,change,touch,etc.....we are not alone........let there be no Bible today,christainty will still continue as far as Jesus Christ is concern.What many dont know is that "ITS ALL ABOUT THE SPIRIT(INVISIBLE) of God".Jesus died and resurrected for you and me.that's the gospel.
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
Believe the gospel and have life eternal. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Muslims don't rely on miracles for salvation. Even the devil can perform miracles.

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. Matt 24:24

Even Babalawo sabi signs and wonders!

Defend the verses i sent to you or stop mentioning me.
can't believed you said that....that means you believed Jesus is Lord God our healer.though we can have fake ones!BUT JESUS IS THE ONLY TRUE ONE RIGHT? that's superp......Muslims rashduct4luv said don't rely on miracles for salvation but on Jesus the only begotten son of the father. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Empiree: 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
Informer155:
lols....does that changed the presence of HOLY SPIRIT who Jesus have sent to guide us to all truths no matter how the world/men changed it? the spirit of God is here to show us all things....weither the changed Bible/scripture words are correct or not.if the spirit agrees then its correct inrespective of who said or against it. its not like Islam that reads words of does and dont sir empiree,we have the spirit that explained,interpret, analyzed, correct, show, reveal,heal,mend,change,touch,etc.....we are not alone........let there be no Bible today,christainty will still continue as far as Jesus Christ is concern.What many dont know is that "ITS ALL ABOUT THE SPIRIT(INVISIBLE) of God".Jesus died and resurrected for you and me.that's the gospel.
Catholics have 74 Books. Protestants 66 Books. Whichever one does "holy spirit" support?. Is it Catholics that added 7 more books or Protestants removed 7 Books?. Holy spirit can't be on both sides. So which side is if the holy spirit?

Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2019
Empiree:
Catholics have 74 Books. Protestants 66 Books. Whichever one does "holy spirit" support?. Is it Catholics that added 7 more books or Protestants removed 7 Books?. Holy spirit can't be on both sides. So which side is if the holy spirit?
How is it that you err?.....see
1-when Jesus preach on earth, according to Islam(injeel),who inspired or gave him the scriptures? Is not Allah? (So person can preach without a written book according to Islam right? Who then give/reveal those words to them...even the Mohammad?.... So why should one said there are various Bible,books, etc so Christianity is fake or not true? If the source of the scriptures is living... He's able to show us the truth in the 77,74,or 10000 recorded stories, words,lifestyles and beyond the Bible he is able to give us another 10milion teachings if ONLY YOU HAVE THE spirit agreed thou?go and argue with your Qur'an that told you Jesus preach without a book.so why can't his followers do same because they've changed, adjusted, added,etc the records....this is our one and only gospel.....JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SIN,RESSURECCTED TO GIVE US VICTORY AND THEN SENT DOWN A COMFOTER TO GUIDE US.AND HE IS COMING AGAIN TO CARRY US HOME......any message outside this is jara and explanations.ITS ALL ABOUT THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB OGA.....not counting books,verses,laws,recitations, washing body as it is in Islam. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE!

2-do Mathew,Luke,john,mark use their books to preach?is it not from what they've seen,experienced, saw that they preach?...and today Christian study their records to show them the truth,way,laws about JESUS? How many books and chapter does John's scripture have?74,77 or 599.....its the inspiration of the HOLY SPIRIT AND WITNESSING that we call gosple to day oga empiree.and am glad the Holy ghost that John,Paul,Daniel, Isaiah ,Ezekiel ,Elijah, etc had is available today....oh what a privilege!!!!!!! (Only Jesus can save)......argument on numbers of books and Bible is for the blind and ignorant folks like you.
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2019
Informer155:
can't believed you said that....that means you believed Jesus is Lord God our healer.though we can have fake ones!BUT JESUS IS THE ONLY TRUE ONE RIGHT? that's superp......Muslims rashduct4luv said don't rely on miracles for salvation but on Jesus the only begotten son of the father. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE

Do you know the meaning of delusion? Maybe you slept and dreamt of fishing fishes not men! Do you have a verse where Jesus said I am the Lord your God, worship me! Na! Just conjectures! Keep dodging all the verses.
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Do you know the meaning of delusion? Maybe you slept and dreamt of fishing fishes not men! Do you have a verse where Jesus said I am the Lord your God, worship me! Na! Just conjectures! Keep dodging all the verses.
to bring an end to your ISLAMIC questions if where Jesus said worship me.thank God you guys can read.let me show you and empiree

*HEAR WHAT JESUS SAID"
"And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment." Mark 12:29-30

What's is the first comandement? The Lord our God is one Lord and love him with all. right?....now check below

Mark 12:35
"And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David?
For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool."

Have you read it well...exactly the questions you guys always ask Christian. "How can Jesus be son of David and also Lord God"....the Lord said to my Lord (capital leter L) what's does that mean?it means....Our Lord God is one Lord and Jesus is Lord! (Do you now agree that Jesus is God,the Lord God,one God of Israel?)

2 more proof:

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me." Jihn17:21.......as thou father in me and I in thee.....are they not one then?

See this also:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.In him was life; and the life was the light of men....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." .....haba do you see what am seeing here:

1.1st command..."the Lord our God is one,love him with all your heart,soul, mind and strength " who is God? Father of Jesus,Lord,and the word. right?
2-God is one=our Lord=Father=word=one God right?
3-who is Jesus? He is Lord also our God,word of God,and son of the Father (who is also one with him) right?

So Jesus said worship Lord your God,AND JESUS IS LORD GOD so we should worship and love him.are you satisfied?.... ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE.
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by malvisguy212: 10:03am On Aug 15, 2019
even the Quran commended the Bible, the Quran advice the Muslims to confirmed the truth from the scripture, but Muslims today disobey the Quran advice , will Allah ask you to confirm from a corrupted book ? or from a book that is in non existence ? In addition, the Qur’an says that God’s Word cannot be changed (Surah 6:34; 10:34, 64), and it makes no distinction between the various revelations of God.

“We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to
Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them” (Surah 2:136).

when and were was this books corrupted ? Torah, Gospel and the psalm ? this books are froms Allah as claim by the Quran , and Allah had promised to guide them, saying this books are corrupted, don't you think you Muslims are saying Allah fails to guide his revelations ?
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2019
Informer155:
Here is your answer.......
to bring an end to your ISLAMIC questions of where Jesus said worship me.thank God you guys can read.let me show you and empiree.thank God you'll know the commandments .......

*HEAR WHAT JESUS SAID"
"And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment." Mark 12:29-30
What's is the first comandement? The Lord our God is one Lord and love him with all. right?....now check below
Mark 12:35
"And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David?
For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool."
Have you read it well...exactly the questions you guys always ask Christian. "How can Jesus be son of David and also Lord God"....the Lord said to my Lord (capital leter L) what's does that mean?it means....Our Lord God is one Lord and Jesus is Lord! (Do you now agree that Jesus is God,the Lord God,one God of Israel?)

Logic 1. So because David called an unnamed person Lord does that mean he is refering to Jesus? I can say he is referring to Muhammad too.

Logic 2. Even if David was referring to Jesus as Lord, does that mean He is God?

Logic 3. Who amalgamated Nigeria in 1914? Lord Lugard. Is it small "l" or big "L"? Big L. Is Lugard God too because people call him Lord?

Question to take home: Was their a special difference in words translated as God, god, angel, lord in the Bible?

In Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek from which the Bible was translated was there anything like capital and small letters? how come you are saying capital L or small L now.

Informer155:
2 more proof:

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me." Jihn17:21.......as thou father in me and I in thee.....are they not one then?
See this also:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.In him was life; and the life was the light of men....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." .....haba do you see what am seeing here:

1.1st command..."the Lord our God is one,love him with all your heart,soul, mind and strength " who is God? Father of Jesus,Lord,and the word. right?
2-God is one=our Lord=Father=word=one God right?
3-who is Jesus? He is Lord also our God,word of God,and son of the Father (who is also one with him) right?
So Jesus said worship Lord your God(command that Islam claimed),AND JESUS IS LORD GOD so we should worship and love him.are you satisfied that Jesus said we should worship him he is Lord God our Lord?.... ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE

Who's word was John 1 vs 1? It was John's not Jesus's. John said in the beginning was the word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Purposely misinterpreted the verse you quoted above by saying Jesus called himself one with God. All na lie. I will give the full text here.

John 17:20-26

20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

The words in bold is what you rely on but on reading it to the words in red, we now understand that what Jesus meant was entirely different from what you said.

How can Jesus be one with God and be one with his followers? It was a Proverb/Parable. Oneness of purpose! Not Godhead! Not trinity!

O People of the Scripture. do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.
— Qur'an, sura 4 (An-Nisa), ayat 171

1 Like

Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2019
malvisguy212:
even the Quran commended the Bible, the Quran advice the Muslims to confirmed the truth from the scripture, but Muslims today disobey the Quran advice , will Allah ask you to confirm from a corrupted book ? or from a book that is in non existence ? In addition, the Qur’an says that God’s Word cannot be changed (Surah 6:34; 10:34, 64), and it makes no distinction between the various revelations of God.

“We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to
Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them” (Surah 2:136).

when and were was this books corrupted ? Torah, Gospel and the psalm ? this books are froms Allah as claim by the Quran , and Allah had promised to guide them, saying this books are corrupted, don't you think you Muslims are saying Allah fails to guide his revelations ?

Don't start this again! The Bible is not scripture! Bible was a name given to a collection of Books by who?

Who gave the Bible its name sef? The starter of Christianity forgot to name his Book and his religion.

Where did Allah say He would preserve the Book of Abraham, Moses, Jesus, David?Note that those Books were for specific people not for all mankind!

Now i remember what i read about Reno Omokri. He dealt a big blow to Christianity.

He wrote: Let me shock you. Yeshua came to show us the Way to God because He, Yeshua, is the only Way to God. He is the everlasting Melchizedek High Priest. The Mediator between God and man. But He is not the Almighty God. That is a European concept. Yeshua never claimed to be God. Many Christians read John 1:1 in The Bible (not the Scriptures) and use that to claim that Yeshua is God. I will urge you to get the original Greek Scriptures (see the attached picture) and even if you can't read Greek, just study that verse." PAY ATTENTION: Personal letter from the Editor-in-Chief of Legit.ng (former NAIJ.com) "This is the verse in pure Greek (Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος). Here is the verse in Latin, which may be easier for laymen (In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat apud Deum, et Deus erat Verbum). Notice the words Deum and Deus are used to describe the first and second mention of God.

"Although you may not be able to read the Greek, what John 1:1 says when translated without changing the words used for God is this "in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with Theon and the Word was Theos". The original Scriptures did not use the same word for the first mention of God and the second mention. The word used in the first mention is Theon (which refers to the Almighty. The word in the second mention is THEOS which is what is used to refer to Yeshua.This is why Scripture says "my people perish for lack of knowledge"-Hosea 4:6. #YeshuaNotJesus""

https://www.legit.ng/1254244-jesus-god-reno-omokri-says.html

cc: Informer155

They keep saying why is the Qur'an in Arabic. Abeg leave Qur'an alone and sort out the big translation mess you have!
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by malvisguy212: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
Rashduct4luv you have said nothing, which book did Allah ask Muhammad to make confirmation from if it not the Bible? will Allah ask Muhammad to make confirmation from a non existing book ? were is the scripture ?

"The word of thy Lord doth find its
fulfillment in truth and in justice: NONE
CAN CHANGE HIS WORD: for He is the
one who heareth and knoweth
all," (6:115).

isn't the scripture word of Allah ? who change it ? did Muhammad receive revelation that the scripture is corrupted ?

Quran 16:44
[We sent them] with clear proofs and WRITTEN
ordinances. And We revealed to you the message
that you may make clear to the people what was
sent down to them and that they might give
thought.

this Quranic verse is talking about the scripture because the Quran wasn't revealed in WRITTEN ordinance. This means there were copies in circulation. How possible all copies vanished without
anyone having a copy anywhere?

Reno said that or not, I don't care, there are hundred of Muslims who have said this same thing about the Qur'an
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by malvisguy212: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Logic 1. So because David called an unnamed person Lord does that mean he is refering to Jesus? I can say he is referring to Muhammad too.

Logic 2. Even if David was referring to Jesus as Lord, does that mean He is God?

Logic 3. Who amalgamated Nigeria in 1914? Lord Lugard. Is it small "l" or big "L"? Big L. Is Lugard God too because people call him Lord?

Question to take home: Was their a special difference in words translated as God, god, angel, lord in the Bible?

In Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek from which the Bible was translated was there anything like capital and small letters? how come you are saying capital L or small L now.

Who's word was John 1 vs 1? It was John's not Jesus's. John said in the beginning was the word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Purposely misinterpreted the verse you quoted above by saying Jesus called himself one with God. All na lie. I will give the full text here.

John 17:20-26

20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

The words in bold is what you rely on but on reading it to the words in red, we now understand that what Jesus meant was entirely different from what you said.

How can Jesus be one with God and be one with his followers? It was a Proverb/Parable. Oneness of purpose! Not Godhead! Not trinity!

O People of the Scripture. do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.
— Qur'an, sura 4 (An-Nisa), ayat 171
the tri-unity of God is not for canal minded man. Even using lord luggard as example ? lol
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
malvisguy212:
the tri-unity of God is not for canal minded man. Even using lord luggard as example ? lol

Carnal or canal minded? It is Lord Lugard and so Jesus too can be Lord. I know you will never be able to answer the questions only to dodge it.

I will ask again How is Jesus Lord or God? A holistic approach please.

Was their a special difference in words translated as God, god, angel, lord/Lord in the Bible?

Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by malvisguy212: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Carnal or canal minded? It is Lord Lugard and so Jesus too can be Lord. I know you will never be able to answer the questions only to dodge it.

I will ask again How is Jesus Lord or God? A holistic approach please.

Was their a special difference in words translated as God, god, angel, lord/Lord in the Bible?

“But unto the SON he saith, Thy throne, O
GOD , is for ever and ever: a sceptre of
righteousness is the sceptre of thy
kingdom” (Hebrews 1:cool.

you know why the Jews sought to kill Jesus ?

“But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. Therefore the Jews
sought the more to kill him, because he
not only had broken the sabbath, but said
also that God was HIS Father, making
himself EQUAL with God ” (John 5:17-18).

1 Like

Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
malvisguy212:
Rashduct4luv you have said nothing, which book did Allah ask Muhammad to make confirmation from if it not the Bible? will Allah ask Muhammad to make confirmation from a non existing book ? were is the scripture ?

"The word of thy Lord doth find its
fulfillment in truth and in justice: NONE
CAN CHANGE HIS WORD: for He is the
one who heareth and knoweth
all," (6:115).

isn't the scripture word of Allah ? who change it ? did Muhammad receive revelation that the scripture is corrupted ?

Quran 16:44
[We sent them] with clear proofs and WRITTEN
ordinances. And We revealed to you the message
that you may make clear to the people what was
sent down to them and that they might give
thought.

this Quranic verse is talking about the scripture because the Quran wasn't revealed in WRITTEN ordinance. This means there were copies in circulation. How possible all copies vanished without
anyone having a copy anywhere?

Reno said that or not, I don't care, there are hundred of Muslims who have said this same thing about the Qur'an

Where is the Bible mentioned in the Qur'an? Scripture does not mean Bible.

Bible is formed from Biblos/Biblia/Byblos which means Book or Books!

Scripture is revealed.

Who gave the Bible its name?

Did Christ name his religion Christianity?

And lastly, When was Qur'an revealed?

And when was the Bible Canonised and compiled in it's present form?

If you can answer these questions successfully then we will all know if the Bible was available during the Prophet's time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet’s (صلى الله عليه و سلم) Marriage With Young Aisha / 13 Die As Lightning Strikes Mosque / Lessons From Hadith 2 Of The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.