Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer (1944 Views)

How Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Was Dazed when he was exposed / Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims / Finding The Perfect Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
malvisguy212:
“But unto the SON he saith, Thy throne, O
GOD , is for ever and ever: a sceptre of
righteousness is the sceptre of thy
kingdom” (Hebrews 1:cool.

you know why the Jews sought to kill Jesus ?

“But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. Therefore the Jews
sought the more to kill him, because he
not only had broken the sabbath, but said
also that God was HIS Father, making
himself EQUAL with God ” (John 5:17-18).

The Jews wanted to kill him because he spoke in parables which they could not understand.

Who was the one speaking in your Hebrew verse above? Definitely not Jesus. The Author of Hebrew is unknown.

Jesus can not save himself

1.It has always being Obey God's commandment and his Prophet.
Just then, a man came up to Jesus and inquired, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to obtain eternal life?” 17“Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied, “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.” 18“Which ones?” the man asked. Jesus answered, “‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness,honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.’All these I have kept,” said the young man. “What do I still lack?” 21 Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me. Mathew 19:16-21

2.Jesus can not put people in heaven
Then the mother of Zebedee’s sons came to Jesus with her sons and knelt down to make a request of Him. 21“What do you want?” He asked. She answered, “Declare that in Your kingdom one of these two sons of mine will sit at Your right hand, and the other at Your left.” 22“You do not know what you are asking,” Jesus replied. “Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?” “We can,” the brothers answered
You will indeed drink My cup,” Jesus said. “But to sit at My right or left is not Mine to grant. These seats belong to those for whom My Father has prepared them. Matthew 20:20-23

3.Jesus can perform Miracles as human but does not know the hour. His knowledge is limited.
Jesus said: "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. (Matthew 24:36)

4.Jesus prayed to the father by bowing. He was really afraid. God praying to God? Was God praying to himself here?
Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father... (Mathew 26:39)
So he (Jesus) left them and went away once more and prayed the third time, saying the same thing. (Matthew 26:44)
One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. (Luke 6:12)
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by malvisguy212: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

The Jews wanted to kill him because he spoke in parables which they could not understand.

Who was the one speaking in your Hebrew verse above? Definitely not Jesus. The Author of Hebrew is unknown.

Jesus can not save himself

1.It has always being Obey God's commandment and his Prophet.
Just then, a man came up to Jesus and inquired, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to obtain eternal life?” 17“Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied, “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.” 18“Which ones?” the man asked. Jesus answered, “‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness,honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.’All these I have kept,” said the young man. “What do I still lack?” 21 Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me. Mathew 19:16-21

2.Jesus can not put people in heaven
Then the mother of Zebedee’s sons came to Jesus with her sons and knelt down to make a request of Him. 21“What do you want?” He asked. She answered, “Declare that in Your kingdom one of these two sons of mine will sit at Your right hand, and the other at Your left.” 22“You do not know what you are asking,” Jesus replied. “Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?” “We can,” the brothers answered
You will indeed drink My cup,” Jesus said. “But to sit at My right or left is not Mine to grant. These seats belong to those for whom My Father has prepared them. Matthew 20:20-23

3.Jesus can perform Miracles as human but does not know the hour. His knowledge is limited.
Jesus said: "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. (Matthew 24:36)

4.Jesus prayed to the father by bowing. He was really afraid. God praying to God? Was God praying to himself here?
Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father... (Mathew 26:39)
So he (Jesus) left them and went away once more and prayed the third time, saying the same thing. (Matthew 26:44)
One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. (Luke 6:12)
the Jews wanted to kill him because he speak in parables? did you Read the Bible verse I give? or you don't understand ?

5 Have this mind among yourselves, which
is yours in Christ Jesus, 6 who, though he
was in the form of God, did not count
equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7
but MADE HIMSELF nothing, taking the form
of a servant, being born in the likeness of
men.8And being found in human form, he
humbled himself by becoming obedient to
the point of death, even death on a cross.
— Philippians 2:5–8

what did you understand by the phrase "made himself"? ( emptied himself)

He emptied Himself of glory. in John 17:5, Jesus prayed,
“Glorify me...with the glory
that I had with you before the
world existed.”

He gave up the adoration of the saints and angels when He came into this world.

He emptied Himself of independent authority. In John
5:30, Jesus said, "I can do nothing on My own.” He
brought Himself into a different relationship with the
Father, where ALL of His activities and actions had to
be cleared in that unusual way. Though equal with the
Father, now uniquely submissive to Him.

He released the voluntary exercise of His divine
attributes. Compare John 1:43–51 with Matthew 24:36 to see how Jesus sometimes was omniscient and sometimes not. He gave up eternal riches. I
just want you to try to imagine for a moment the treatment that the Son of God, the King of the universe, gets in heaven. Yet 2 Corinthians 8:9 says, “...though he was rich, yet for your sake he became
poor, so that you by his poverty might become rich.”

He gave up His intimate relationship with the Father.
Who can describe the fellowship that exists between
the first and second Person of the Trinity? And to hear Jesus on the cross in Matthew 27:46 shouting, “My God, why have You forsaken Me?” He made Himself nothing,for you and me.
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Empiree: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
malvisguy212:
even the Quran commended the Bible, the Quran advice the Muslims to confirmed the truth from the scripture, but Muslims today disobey the Quran advice , will Allah ask you to confirm from a corrupted book ? or from a book that is in non existence ?
Lord have mercy!

This man still asking this question 5 years later after you were duly answered years ago?. Man, your are something else.
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by malvisguy212: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Where is the Bible mentioned in the Qur'an? Scripture does not mean Bible.

Bible is formed from Biblos/Biblia/Byblos which means Book or Books!

Scripture is revealed.

Who gave the Bible its name?

Did Christ name his religion Christianity?

And lastly, When was Qur'an revealed?

And when was the Bible Canonised and compiled in it's present form?

If you can answer these questions successfully then we will all know if the Bible was available during the Prophet's time.
the simple question is were is the scripture Allah ask Muhammad to confirmed the truth in it ?

Surah 10:94: If thou wert in doubt
as to what We have revealed unto
thee, then ask those who have been
reading the Book from before thee:
the Truth hath indeed come to thee
from thy Lord: so be in no wise of
those in doubt. (Yusuf Ali)

those who have been reading the Book from
before thee are christians and Jews. Allah cannot ask you to confirmed the pagan books, or would he ?
were is the book Allah refer you to ?
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by malvisguy212: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Empiree:
Lord have mercy!

This man still asking this question 5 years later after you were duly answered years ago?. Man, your are something else.
Link me to the answer.
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Empiree: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
malvisguy212:
Link me to the answer.

1 Like

Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by malvisguy212: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=Empiree post=81285457][/quote]it easy, just type what you say 5yrs ago. a devoted Muslims should not forgot nah.
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
malvisguy212:
the simple question is were is the scripture Allah ask Muhammad to confirmed the truth in it ?

Surah 10:94: If thou wert in doubt
as to what We have revealed unto
thee, then ask those who have been
reading the Book from before thee:
the Truth hath indeed come to thee
from thy Lord: so be in no wise of
those in doubt. (Yusuf Ali)

those who have been reading the Book from
before thee are christians and Jews. Allah cannot ask you to confirmed the pagan books, or would he ?
were is the book Allah refer you to ?

Scripture is revealed.

If you can answer these questions successfully then we will all know if the Bible was available during the Prophet's time.

1 Like

Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
malvisguy212:
the Jews wanted to kill him because he speak in parables? did you Read the Bible verse I give? or you don't understand ?

5 Have this mind among yourselves, which
is yours in Christ Jesus, 6 who, though he
was in the form of God, did not count
equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7
but MADE HIMSELF nothing, taking the form
of a servant, being born in the likeness of
men.8And being found in human form, he
humbled himself by becoming obedient to
the point of death, even death on a cross.
— Philippians 2:5–8

what did you understand by the phrase "made himself"? ( emptied himself)

He emptied Himself of glory. in John 17:5, Jesus prayed,
“Glorify me...with the glory
that I had with you before the
world existed.”

He gave up the adoration of the saints and angels when He came into this world.

He emptied Himself of independent authority. In John
5:30, Jesus said, "I can do nothing on My own.” He
brought Himself into a different relationship with the
Father, where ALL of His activities and actions had to
be cleared in that unusual way. Though equal with the
Father, now uniquely submissive to Him.

He released the voluntary exercise of His divine
attributes. Compare John 1:43–51 with Matthew 24:36 to see how Jesus sometimes was omniscient and sometimes not. He gave up eternal riches. I
just want you to try to imagine for a moment the treatment that the Son of God, the King of the universe, gets in heaven. Yet 2 Corinthians 8:9 says, “...though he was rich, yet for your sake he became
poor, so that you by his poverty might become rich.”

He gave up His intimate relationship with the Father.
Who can describe the fellowship that exists between
the first and second Person of the Trinity? And to hear Jesus on the cross in Matthew 27:46 shouting, “My God, why have You forsaken Me?” He made Himself nothing,for you and me.

Can you explain the context of your quotes? Philippians, a letter supposedly written by Paul to the Church he had established in Macedonia. why quote a letter to me as scripture? Is this the scripture mentioned in the Qur'an?
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by malvisguy212: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=Rashduct4luv post=81286671]

Scripture is revealed.

If you can answer these questions successfully then we will all know if the Bible was available during the Prophet's time.[/quoted]Bible is not scripture ? but the Quran is what ? very funny man you are. when the Quran made mentioned of people of the book, what does it mean ? who are the people of the book ? what is the book ? .thank God you say the Bible mean book of books, is it not what the Quran say about the Bible ? ( book) .

Jesus did NOT come to preach religion, He even criticized the religious leaders. Jesus is a link from man to God, He is the Watchman , He is the connectivity between God and man

in Luke 4:21 Jesus say This day is the scripture fulfill . what was He talking about ? did the Jews back then have the old testament manuscript ? Jesus say search the scripture, what was he telling them to search ? if they did not have the manuscripts , how will they know the scripture has been fulfill ? Simply because they had copies and translations of the original
manuscripts !

can you say same thing about the Quran ? was the Qur'an reveal in contexts ? it is we the Christians that supposed to make claimed that the Quran is corrupted, but NO we can't, you know why ? because the Quran is simply NOT THE WORD OF GOD,to corrupt mean is the word of God but men corrupted it , in other word God fail to protect his book.
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by malvisguy212: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Can you explain the context of your quotes? Philippians, a letter supposedly written by Paul to the Church he had established in Macedonia. why quote a letter to me as scripture? Is this the scripture mentioned in the Qur'an?
Micah 5:2
"But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are
small among the clans of Judah, out of you will
come for me one who will be ruler over Israel,
whose origins are from of old, from ancient
times."

His origin is UNKNOWN the verse address it as ANCIENT TIMES.

In the old testament, when the prophet want to begin there message, they start like " Thus say thy Lord" ONLY Jesus begins his message like this VERILY VERILY I SAY.

1 Like

Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Don't start this again! The Bible is not scripture! Bible was a name given to a collection of Books by who?

Who gave the Bible its name sef? The starter of Christianity forgot to name his Book and his religion.

Where did Allah say He would preserve the Book of Abraham, Moses, Jesus, David?Note that those Books were for specific people not for all mankind!

Now i remember what i read about Reno Omokri. He dealt a big blow to Christianity.

He wrote: Let me shock you. Yeshua came to show us the Way to God because He, Yeshua, is the only Way to God. He is the everlasting Melchizedek High Priest. The Mediator between God and man. But He is not the Almighty God. That is a European concept. Yeshua never claimed to be God. Many Christians read John 1:1 in The Bible (not the Scriptures) and use that to claim that Yeshua is God. I will urge you to get the original Greek Scriptures (see the attached picture) and even if you can't read Greek, just study that verse." PAY ATTENTION: Personal letter from the Editor-in-Chief of Legit.ng (former NAIJ.com) "This is the verse in pure Greek (Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος). Here is the verse in Latin, which may be easier for laymen (In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat apud Deum, et Deus erat Verbum). Notice the words Deum and Deus are used to describe the first and second mention of God.

"Although you may not be able to read the Greek, what John 1:1 says when translated without changing the words used for God is this "in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with Theon and the Word was Theos". The original Scriptures did not use the same word for the first mention of God and the second mention. The word used in the first mention is Theon (which refers to the Almighty. The word in the second mention is THEOS which is what is used to refer to Yeshua.This is why Scripture says "my people perish for lack of knowledge"-Hosea 4:6. #YeshuaNotJesus""

https://www.legit.ng/1254244-jesus-god-reno-omokri-says.html

cc: Informer155

They keep saying why is the Qur'an in Arabic. Abeg leave Qur'an alone and sort out the big translation mess you have!
I wonder woo help me ask them mr malvisguy212.which scripture is Qur'an referring to, knowing that the scripture given to Jesus is lost(according to them),and that given/instructed to John is Tawrah....if its not the Bible that Quran talks about,which scripture then do Quran ask you guys to visit? ...talk am listening,explain to me

so you see your lies?rashduct4luv,Geoafrikana,empiree.,butaadum....abeg come to Bible to see the truth as Mohammed have told you.ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Logic 1. So because David called an unnamed person Lord does that mean he is refering to Jesus? I can say he is referring to Muhammad too.

Logic 2. Even if David was referring to Jesus as Lord, does that mean He is God?

Logic 3. Who amalgamated Nigeria in 1914? Lord Lugard. Is it small "l" or big "L"? Big L. Is Lugard God too because people call him Lord?

Question to take home: Was their a special difference in words translated as God, god, angel, lord in the Bible?

In Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek from which the Bible was translated was there anything like capital and small letters? how come you are saying capital L or small L now.

Who's word was John 1 vs 1? It was John's not Jesus's. John said in the beginning was the word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Purposely misinterpreted the verse you quoted above by saying Jesus called himself one with God. All na lie. I will give the full text here.

John 17:20-26

20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

The words in bold is what you rely on but on reading it to the words in red, we now understand that what Jesus meant was entirely different from what you said.

How can Jesus be one with God and be one with his followers? It was a Proverb/Parable. Oneness of purpose! Not Godhead! Not trinity!

O People of the Scripture. do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.
— Qur'an, sura 4 (An-Nisa), ayat 171
hahahahha...

Logic 1: lol that's why he ask them..who was David referring to,the unknown person? No one can interpret. "Lord said to Lord" or" God said to God"...means same person not "Lord to my lord,God to my god"

Logic 2: yes sir.the Lord God is our Lord and Jesus is Lord......why do you think Jesus ask them? Because he wants to know hmmm

Logic 3: lol the capital L means the same person(chech English)....its something to take note of. Its like" Lord lugard said to Lord lugard"...what does that mean?hope that answered my home work.... L&L means same thing in that context.

And concerning John1:1....I showed you who Jesus is according to John by the inspiration of the Holy ghost that,"from the beginning was God&/Word,and the Lord God our Lord is one.the word now became flesh and dwell among us who is Jesus our Lord God".....you get it?

Concerning mark....he said" father as you are in me and I in you...that's not a parable its a prayer to God."as many as have received him he gave them power to become sons of God"....so Jesus was not saying parable its prayer and deceleration of who they are......see this john 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." Is that a parable, that they will come,and make their abode with him?....so no argue Father=son=one
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
Empiree:
Lord have mercy!

how many seconds will that take you oga empiree&rashduct4luv...just tell us which scripture is Mohammed/Allah/Qur'an referring to? Remember

1-Quran was not given then
2-Jesus's scripture that Allah gave him(according to Islam) is lost
3-the scripture Allah ask John to take with determination was Tawrah.

So tell us which scripture, isn't that the Bible?...just thinking. DON'T DODGE IT WITH EXCUSES .....give us solid answer bro malvisguy212 let's hear them.
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by malvisguy212: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
Informer155:
how many seconds will that take you oga empiree&rashduct4luv...just tell us which scripture is Mohammed/Allah/Qur'an referring to? Remember

So tell us which scripture, isn't that the Bible?...just thinking. DON'T DODGE IT WITH EXCUSES .....give us solid answer bro malvisguy212 let's hear them.
they will never give answer or they Will rain insult .

Cc Truthman2012

1 Like

Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Empiree: 12:00am On Aug 16, 2019
Informer155:
I wonder woo help me ask them mr malvisguy212.which scripture is Qur'an referring to, knowing that the scripture given to Jesus is lost(according to them),and that given/instructed to John is Tawrah....if its not the Bible that Quran talks about,which scripture then do Quran ask you guys to visit? ...talk am listening,explain to me

so you see your lies?rashduct4luv,Geoafrikana,empiree.,butaadum....abeg come to Bible to see the truth as Mohammed have told you.ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE
See why i am reluctant to respond to you? Because your write up is boring me
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2019
Informer155:

Stop all this rantings and exessive mentions! I just saw 9 mentions now.

The Qur'an was not yet fully compiled when that verse was revealed. Also the Bible was not compiled as at then. So the scriptures were Injeel and Tawrah! And i have told you that the Tawrah is not OT/ Pentateuch and Injeel is not "Letters" nor "Books according to".

The questions i asked was simple. The Qur'an was compiled between the 7/8th century while the Bible in the form it is now was compiled between the 16/17th century. How can the Qur'an now refer to the Bible that was compiled almost a thousand of years later?

malvisguy212:
they will never give answer or they Will rain insult .

Cc Truthman2012
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

The Qur'an was not yet fully compiled when that verse was revealed. Also the Bible was not compiled as at then. So the scriptures were Injeel and Tawrah! And i have told you that the Tawrah is not OT/ Pentateuch and Injeel is not "Letters" nor "Books according to".

The questions i asked was simple. The Qur'an was compiled between the 7/8th century while the Bible in the form it is now was compiled between the 16/17th century. How can the Qur'an now refer to the Bible that was compiled almost a thousand of years later?

CHINEKEEE!!! COME AND SEE WOOO.....FINALLY THERE HAVE SAID THE TRUTH. can't believed you said this that". .. the scriptures were Injeel and Tawrah!.."

what is injeel?=Teachings of Jesus
what is Tawarah?=scripture of John the Baptist

so Mohammed commanded ISLAM to ask people that heard the teachings of Jesus& that of John the Baptist right?...very clear! malvisguy212 can you hear them?

As far as religion is concern Jesus left 600 years before Qur'an came to existence. weather his teaching were COMPILED OR NOT. all Islam should know that Mohammed commanded them to ask those that have the recorded teachings of Jesus&John. and Christianity have the sure records of Jesus by his dicples(followers not only the 12) like John,Mathew,mark,Paul,peter,James,Luke etc THE WHOLE WORLD BELIEVED AND PROVED THAT TRULY JESUS CAME LIVED FOR 33 YEARS WITH THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE BEFORE HE DIED.EVEN QUR'AN AGREES JESUS CAME.so why arguing with Christian when they show you the teachings of that same Jesus Qur'an referred you guys to ask/ follow his wordswhy arguing words of John the Baptist? why arguing words of John,peter,Paul,Mathew,Luke,John?...... ARE YOU DENYING THEM OF NOT SAYING THE RIGHT THINGS as witnesses to Jesus 600 years before the birth of Qur'an?? haba haba ....can't you see the truth? empiree, rashduct4luv,butaadum(sorry for too much mentions,no vess i just want you to be notified,nothing more)
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by malvisguy212: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

you are very funny, the Bible was not compiled that time ? Jesus say in Luke 4:21 "…This day is this scripture Fulfilled in your ears." Did this synagogue in Nazareth have the original manuscript of Isaiah? they understand what Jesus say because they had copies and translations of the original
manuscripts !

And at Acts 8:32, Philip was sent to meet up with the Ethiopian eunuch. When Philip found him, he was reading something called "scripture". How on earth did this fellow from Ethiopia get his hands on the original manuscript of the book of Isaiah? And why did that synagogue in Nazareth ever give it to him?

so stop saying what you absolutely know nothing of .

1 Like

Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Informer155(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2019
Empiree:
See why i am reluctant to respond to you? Because your write up is boring me
is that your excuse oga?.....talk if you have anything to add to what your brother said, that the scripture=Torah&gospel which have been in existence 600 years before so called Mohammed. gospel(injil) is never ever lost neither Torah for Mohammed sef met them ........all are here.Jesus preached to people from Torah,and his gospel is recorded by his followers up till date.NA YOU DEY WATER.....know the truth and the truth shall set you free. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE!......if you wanna add something say,if you don't stay mute and believe(because I never insulted you,nor Islam,but discuss the scriptures and see the truth) peace!
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
malvisguy212:
Bible is not scripture ? but the Quran is what ? very funny man you are. when the Quran made mentioned of people of the book, what does it mean ? who are the people of the book ? what is the book ? .thank God you say the Bible mean book of books, is it not what the Quran say about the Bible ? ( book) .

A Scripture is a revealed Book from God. The Bible which contains several Books most of which has unknown author and no chain of naration! Right from the Pentateuch to the Apocrypha the Books that the Catholics accept which Protestants rejects. How can you compare this to the Qur'an? The Qur'an has no "Letter for so so to so so" (like Paul writing letters to some Churches). The Qur'an has no "..according to Abu Bakr". Have you heard of the companions of Muhammad being the author of any book of the Qur'an? Paul wrote several letters in the Bible. And Luke claimed he was writing from hear says in Luke 1-1-2.

The Qur'an mentioned the People of the Book. Who are the People of the Book? The Christians and the Jews of the People of the Book in our times are indeed those People of the Book that are mentioned in the texts of shari'ah in the Qur'an and sunnah, and they are the kuffar (unbelievers) of the Jews and Christians that existed at the time of the Prophet (peace be upon him). They are the people of the corrupted Torah and corrputed Injeel, as evidenced by the fact that Allah (swt) addressed them and named them "People of the Book" despite their being kuffar and their books being corrupted, as indicated in the following interpretations of the meanings of the aayaat:

Aala 'imran: 70:

O People of the Book! why do you reject the Signs of Allah, of which you are (yourselves) witnesses?

Al-maa'ida: 15:

O People of the Book! there has come to you Our Messenger, revealing to you much that you used to hide in the Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There has come to you from Allah a (new) light and a perspicuous Book.

Al-hashr: 2: (in regards to the Battle of Bani al-Nadeer):

It is He Who got out the Unbelievers among the People of the Book from their homes at the first gathering (of the forces)

These kuffar among the People of the Book have certain abrogating qualities distinguishing them from the rest of the kuffar, by virtue of the fact that they are recipients of heavenly guidance and are people of previously revealed divine bookseven though they corrupted themunlike the remainder of the kuffar who have neither a previous book nor messenger, such as the Hindus, the Sikhs, the Buddhists, the communists, and others.

malvisguy212:
Jesus did NOT come to preach religion, He even criticized the religious leaders. Jesus is a link from man to God, He is the Watchman , He is the connectivity between God and man
in Luke 4:21 Jesus say This day is the scripture fulfill . what was He talking about ? did the Jews back then have the old testament manuscript ? Jesus say search the scripture, what was he telling them to search ? if they did not have the manuscripts , how will they know the scripture has been fulfill ? Simply because they had copies and translations of the original manuscripts !

From this we can conclude that Christianity is not the religion of Jesus but Paul. All Prophets are the link between God and Man. Was Jesus the link in the OT? No! Which original manuscript did they have? How many manuscript is entirely the same? None of the original documents of the New Testament is known to scholars to be extant; and the existing manuscripts differ from one another. So Stop the lies.

Biblical scholar Gary Habermas adds,

What is usually meant is that the New Testament has far more manuscript evidence from a far earlier period than other classical works. There are just under 6000 NT manuscripts, with copies of most of the NT dating from just 100 years or so after its writing. Classical sources almost always have fewer than 20 copies each and usually date from 700-1400 years after the composition of the work. In this regard, the classics are not as well attested. While this doesn't guarantee truthfulness, it means that it is much easier to reconstruct the New Testament text. Regarding genre, the Gospels are usually taken today to be examples of Roman biographies.
"The Reliability and Inspiration of the Bible". Dr. Habermas Answers Important Questions.

malvisguy212:
can you say same thing about the Quran ? was the Qur'an reveal in contexts? it is we the Christians that supposed to make claimed that the Quran is corrupted, but NO we can't, you know why ? because the Quran is simply NOT THE WORD OF GOD,to corrupt mean is the word of God but men corrupted it , in other word God fail to protect his book.

Yes. The Qur'an may have a context and setting. That is why some verses has general application while some have application in a particular setting. The is why most of you who read the Qur'an can misinterpret it without knowing the context / setting of such verse. Qur'an is neither a story book nor a book of history.

You can say your claim without prove. No scripture has been preserved like the Qur'an. Millions keep learning it by heart unlike the Bible.

1 Like

Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
malvisguy212:
you are very funny, the Bible was not compiled that time ? Jesus say in Luke 4:21 "…This day is this scripture Fulfilled in your ears." Did this synagogue in Nazareth have the original manuscript of Isaiah? they understand what Jesus say because they had copies and translations of the original
manuscripts !

And at Acts 8:32, Philip was sent to meet up with the Ethiopian eunuch. When Philip found him, he was reading something called "scripture". How on earth did this fellow from Ethiopia get his hands on the original manuscript of the book of Isaiah? And why did that synagogue in Nazareth ever give it to him?

so stop saying what you absolutely know nothing of .

You just proved that the Bible is not the scripture mentioned! Read what you wrote again and think.
Bye.
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by malvisguy212: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

You just proved that the Bible is not the scripture mentioned! Read what you wrote again and think.
Bye.
I just prove to you that during The ministering of Jesus and the early church, there are THOUSAND of manuscript going on circulation that time, even the Gentiles nation had it ( the Ethiopian eunuch ) so hold your tail while running.
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by malvisguy212: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

A Scripture is a revealed Book from God. The Bible which contains several Books most of which has unknown author and no chain of naration! Right from the Pentateuch to the Apocrypha the Books that the Catholics accept which Protestants rejects. How can you compare this to the Qur'an? The Qur'an has no "Letter for so so to so so" (like Paul writing letters to some Churches). The Qur'an has no "..according to Abu Bakr". Have you heard of the companions of Muhammad being the author of any book of the Qur'an? Paul wrote several letters in the Bible. And Luke claimed he was writing from hear says in Luke 1-1-2.

The Qur'an mentioned the People of the Book. Who are the People of the Book? The Christians and the Jews of the People of the Book in our times are indeed those People of the Book that are mentioned in the texts of shari'ah in the Qur'an and sunnah, and they are the kuffar (unbelievers) of the Jews and Christians that existed at the time of the Prophet (peace be upon him). They are the people of the corrupted Torah and corrputed Injeel, as evidenced by the fact that Allah (swt) addressed them and named them "People of the Book" despite their being kuffar and their books being corrupted, as indicated in the following interpretations of the meanings of the aayaat:

Aala 'imran: 70:

O People of the Book! why do you reject the Signs of Allah, of which you are (yourselves) witnesses?

Al-maa'ida: 15:

O People of the Book! there has come to you Our Messenger, revealing to you much that you used to hide in the Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There has come to you from Allah a (new) light and a perspicuous Book.

Al-hashr: 2: (in regards to the Battle of Bani al-Nadeer):

It is He Who got out the Unbelievers among the People of the Book from their homes at the first gathering (of the forces)

These kuffar among the People of the Book have certain abrogating qualities distinguishing them from the rest of the kuffar, by virtue of the fact that they are recipients of heavenly guidance and are people of previously revealed divine bookseven though they corrupted themunlike the remainder of the kuffar who have neither a previous book nor messenger, such as the Hindus, the Sikhs, the Buddhists, the communists, and others.

From this we can conclude that Christianity is not the religion of Jesus but Paul. All Prophets are the link between God and Man. Was Jesus the link in the OT? No! Which original manuscript did they have? How many manuscript is entirely the same? None of the original documents of the New Testament is known to scholars to be extant; and the existing manuscripts differ from one another. So Stop the lies.

Biblical scholar Gary Habermas adds,

What is usually meant is that the New Testament has far more manuscript evidence from a far earlier period than other classical works. There are just under 6000 NT manuscripts, with copies of most of the NT dating from just 100 years or so after its writing. Classical sources almost always have fewer than 20 copies each and usually date from 700-1400 years after the composition of the work. In this regard, the classics are not as well attested. While this doesn't guarantee truthfulness, it means that it is much easier to reconstruct the New Testament text. Regarding genre, the Gospels are usually taken today to be examples of Roman biographies.
"The Reliability and Inspiration of the Bible". Dr. Habermas Answers Important Questions.

Yes. The Qur'an may have a context and setting. That is why some verses has general application while some have application in a particular setting. The is why most of you who read the Qur'an can misinterpret it without knowing the context / setting of such verse. Qur'an is neither a story book nor a book of history.

You can say your claim without prove. No scripture has been preserved like the Qur'an. Millions keep learning it by heart unlike the Bible.
you have a big problems of learning . the Quran was not reveal in context YET it Abrogated itself. The quran
was not reveal in chronological order, how can
you know which verse is replace ?
Moreover, early Islamic records show that many
of the Surahs (Chapters) were not revealed to
Muhammad at one specific instance but were
delivered piecemeal over a period of time. The
Islamic records also show that some later verses
were added to earlier Surahs under the direction
of Muhammad.
One example of the disorderly chronology is
that Surahs 2:193, 2:216 and 2:217 were
revealed at the beginning of Muhammad’s
arrival in Medina.And it took another SIX years
to reveal Surahs 2:190, 2:191 and 2:192. Yet
Surah 2:193 (which was revealed six years
earlier) was inserted to follow Surah 2:192.
How could it then be known which contradicting
verses were the more authoritative? Without
context and chronology, the “abrogated” and
“abrogator” verses render the entire Qur’an
irrelevant. For example, if one verse encourages
slavery and another condemns it, which is to be
believed and followed?
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
malvisguy212:
you have a big problems of learning . the Quran was not reveal in context YET it Abrogated itself. The quran
was not reveal in chronological order, how can
you know which verse is replace ?
Moreover, early Islamic records show that many
of the Surahs (Chapters) were not revealed to
Muhammad at one specific instance but were
delivered piecemeal over a period of time. The
Islamic records also show that some later verses
were added to earlier Surahs under the direction
of Muhammad.
One example of the disorderly chronology is
that Surahs 2:193, 2:216 and 2:217 were
revealed at the beginning of Muhammad’s
arrival in Medina.And it took another SIX years
to reveal Surahs 2:190, 2:191 and 2:192. Yet
Surah 2:193 (which was revealed six years
earlier) was inserted to follow Surah 2:192.
How could it then be known which contradicting
verses were the more authoritative? Without
context and chronology, the “abrogated” and
“abrogator” verses render the entire Qur’an
irrelevant. For example, if one verse encourages
slavery and another condemns it, which is to be
believed and followed?

'Abbas (may God be pleased with him) said, "The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was the most generous of people, and he was most generous during Ramadan when Jibril would meet him. Jibril used to meet [the Prophet] every night of Ramadan to teach him the Qur`an. He would find him quick to extend his generosity—he was even quicker than the strongest wind" [Bukhari and Muslim].

Fatima (may God be pleased with her) narrated that her father informed her that Jibril (peace be upon him) would recite the Qur`an to him once a year but recited it twice on the year of his death [Bukhari and Muslim].

The companions were present during the revelations and there were records of when Surah/verse precedes other. The abrogrations is clear to the people of knowledge. Since you even can get the dates for the revelation of the verses is it not then easy to know the order?

Can you list out the Books of the Bible and write out the precise date of revelation for each and also the precise author?
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
malvisguy212:
I just prove to you that during The ministering of Jesus and the early church, there are THOUSAND of manuscript going on circulation that time, even the Gentiles nation had it ( the Ethiopian eunuch ) so hold your tail while running.

What is the name of the scripture in bold below?

you are very funny, the Bible was not compiled that time ? Jesus say in Luke 4:21 "…This day is this scripture Fulfilled in your ears." Did this synagogue in Nazareth have the original manuscript of Isaiah? they understand what Jesus say because they had copies and translations of the original manuscripts !

Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by malvisguy212: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

What is the name of the scripture in bold below?

you are very funny, the Bible was not compiled that time ? Jesus say in Luke 4:21 "…This day is this scripture Fulfilled in your ears." Did this synagogue in Nazareth have the original manuscript of Isaiah? they understand what Jesus say because they had copies and translations of the original manuscripts !

absolutely trash, which book will you find the book of Isaiah ?I guess Is from the Qur'an Right ? or did Jesus quote from the Qur'an ? or maby the Ethiopian eunuch was quoting from the Quran ?
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by malvisguy212: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

'Abbas (may God be pleased with him) said, "The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was the most generous of people, and he was most generous during Ramadan when Jibril would meet him. Jibril used to meet [the Prophet] every night of Ramadan to teach him the Qur`an. He would find him quick to extend his generosity—he was even quicker than the strongest wind" [Bukhari and Muslim].

Fatima (may God be pleased with her) narrated that her father informed her that Jibril (peace be upon him) would recite the Qur`an to him once a year but recited it twice on the year of his death [Bukhari and Muslim].

The companions were present during the revelations and there were records of when Surah/verse precedes other. The abrogrations is clear to the people of knowledge. Since you even can get the dates for the revelation of the verses is it not then easy to know the order?

Can you list out the Books of the Bible and write out the precise date of revelation for each and also the precise author?
bro the Qur'an abrogated itself, there is no argument about that.
Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
malvisguy212:
absolutely trash, which book will you find the book of Isaiah ?I guess Is from the Qur'an Right ? or did Jesus quote from the Qur'an ? or maby the Ethiopian eunuch was quoting from the Quran ?

Which scripture? "Please shoot yourself".

Re: ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
malvisguy212:
bro the Qur'an abrogated itself, there is no argument about that.

You are insatiable to the truth before. We all know that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Essays By Muslims - Let The Qur’an Define Itself / What Is Islamic Perspective Of Camp Fire Night / Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.