Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:25 PM

Dear Men, Please Listen - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Please Listen (5965 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Please Listen by monajit(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
LillyVal:
Dear men, Please Listen
embarassed
Never take a woman for granted. If she's giving you too much attention, just consider yourself lucky because she loves you so much that she doesn’t want anyone else to take her place in your life.

If she cries for you don’t think she is weak but consider yourself lucky that she thinks you are worth her precious tears.

If she is jealous of the other women around you; don’t think she is insecure, but she doesn’t want to see anyone else to be in your arms.

If a woman says sorry to you even though it was not her fault don’t think she fears losing you, but she considers her relationship worth another chance and she doesn’t want anyone else to have your heart.

Have a good day

I sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Please Listen by lyndaway(f): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I am still looking for that lady you described up there....
see me here 100%

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Please Listen by fcdgrand(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
LillyVal:
Dear men, Please Listen

Never take a woman for granted. If she's giving you too much attention, just consider yourself lucky because she loves you so much that she doesn’t want anyone else to take her place in your life.

If she cries for you don’t think she is weak but consider yourself lucky that she thinks you are worth her precious tears.

If she is jealous of the other women around you; don’t think she is insecure, but she doesn’t want to see anyone else to be in your arms.

If a woman says sorry to you even though it was not her fault don’t think she fears losing you, but she considers her relationship worth another chance and she doesn’t want anyone else to have your heart.

Have a good day
abia!

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Please Listen by Sierusvirus(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2019
OP, in summary you want women to take men for granted in giving them attention and other things you just mentioned.

Just wasted my time in reading another useless post.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Please Listen by Dholyboy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
Awwww.... I'm touched.. Where's that woman biko

LillyVal:
Dear men, Please Listen

Have a good day
Re: Dear Men, Please Listen by uthlaw: 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2019
na dat count yourself lucky just annoyed me, because I'm entitled to monthly allowance when a woman like me...

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Please Listen by anonymuz(m): 2:24am On Aug 15, 2019
ericsmith:

I smell a manipulative technique here, women who try to appear weak so the man can loosen up ..@that point.. she overtake n stay in charge grin
thats what most of them do when they want to be in charge. I just discharged a ladie like that weeks ago. Don't mind them bro.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Please Listen by anonymuz(m): 2:30am On Aug 15, 2019
Binidefender:
[/s]
There are many fishes in the ocean, it's not wise for a man to kill himself over a single lady. ,
Why should I consider myself lucky, when I can get another babe to replace her,
please help me tell the op. 3 weeks ago, just got dropped by a lady with the description of whay the op wrote. She taught i was going to call and begged her, i just lock up pick my phone and begin firing Jane that i just met. Many fishes in the ocean.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Please Listen by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2019
Responded.
monajit:

I sent you a mail
Re: Dear Men, Please Listen by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2019
Even broke guys will be calling ladies gold
digger, Uncle which gold is she digging?

When you're just an ordinary condemned Iron
durubennie:
Park well
Frustrated soul
Re: Dear Men, Please Listen by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
lyndaway:
see me here 100%
Lol.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine Thread: Upload Picture Of Your Partner/yourselves As A Couple / Can There Be True Love Without Money? / A Night Of Two Virgins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.