Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (71675 Views)

The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by deepwater(f): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
Give it to her
stop disturbing us

2 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by popcykaylah(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
Is she very old and I dont think you have any other options ,please kind fkcuck the hell out of her and let her give you receipt for 2years before yanshing her ..
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by AngelicBeing: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
Let me tell you something Meeztasoft. It is better they throw you out of that building than you having an affair with someone's wife. Your life might never be the same again. The guilt of such actions might continue to terrify you. It is immoral and a grievous sin against God and humanity, the consequences of such action is disastrous. If you are thrown out, I believe a helper will certainly locate you. When a door closes, another one opens.
Gbam, @Op, do not engage in Adultery with that woman, flee from it, it is better to sleep in the desert than to engage in sexual acts with a married woman, the choice is yours shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by RZArecta2(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Flee from married women please

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by AntiWailer: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Etizz: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
If I tell u what happened to my guy eh,u go run leave her.....last month na so one big mama dey show my guy green light,even dey do xvideo call with my guy, buy my guy shoe and steady recharge card,my guy mind be say he don get local mama....a woman with husband and 3 matured children of about 32,28,26 respectively, he told me and I asked him to stay clear,he refused,and later the woman set him up in an hotel room, d Lady told her husband a guy is asking him out,send d hotel details to her husband and valla,my guy was so lucky because heard my advice,I told him to pretend as if he's in d room and let d woman enter first....not knowing she came with her husband and 4 boys to mollest my guy,fortunate for my guy,he saw everything when d woman came down first while d husband and d guys awaits in d car...back to op....don't furk a married woman.... No matter how young she looks or how d condition may be.....trust me u will carry a course on u....hear it or leave it

10 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nopanties:
And what is wrong with having sex with a married woman?!
People just accept things because they are told it has to be so!
I'll fukk any woman so long she's clean and pretty.
dont be mad when your wife is fukked. What goes around comes around.

7 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
So someone can not play with you
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by nextstep(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
shege45:
Tell her to give you money for rent first
Gbam. Best reply.

Play with her and tease her so she starts being happy with you.

But collect that rent money first so when sh1t hits the fan, you can japa sharply.

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by AngelicBeing: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
Ken grin
eking tongue
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by nanizle(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
Let me tell you something Meeztasoft. It is better they throw you out of that building than you having an affair with someone's wife. Your life might never be the same again. The guilt of such actions might continue to terrify you. It is immoral and a grievous sin against God and humanity, the consequences of such action is disastrous. If you are thrown out, I believe a helper will certainly locate you. When a door closes, another one opens.

Sin against which god? Op didn't mention anywhere that he believes in a sky daddy. angry

Anyway... Op don't do it. It's a terrible idea. Imagine if it was your own wife...

Except you get the husband's consent first... grin

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by awa(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Dude you wasted your time coming here....Why not just focus on getting money to pay your house rent
Like Nairaland people really care?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Champneys: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Smash her and live on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by almarthins(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Oga mi run!
Dont make that mistake. Why u, why not another man?
Devil no get mercy o! Abeg get out of there any how u can.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
theButterfly:
Do not give in to her demands for sex.

Record her the next time she comes to you demanding sex, then take the recording to the Police and report her for blackmail. If they can take those sex for marks cases seriously, they should do the same for this sex for rent situation.

Otherwise, find another place to live and move outta there.

just look at u.. ...Record and take it to the police, Nigerian Police...

You too dey watch film

5 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by tfelicityk(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
MarianaTrench:
You have already made up your mind on what to do therefore you do not need our advise
you have said it all... He only come online to expose the landlady ni jooooor... Besides, is he the only man in that area that the lady wish to "have sex with" as he mentioned. There is much more to this story his jare.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by samcus(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
SOME MEN ARE BORN WITH THE GENETIC OF POVERTY! YOU INCREASE HIS SALARY; HE ADDED A WIFE...
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by babeosisi: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
I am just thinking of the husband out hustling onshore and starving wife is catching feelings offshore.
Men take note.
Women also feel tempted and are doing it discretely
They don't advertise it like u folks do but it's happening

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Akan(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
from what i deduce here, in ur heart and mind u don already fuc.k her. Na to phisically complete the mission remain

2 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by bjbjbj: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Don't try that nonsense.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by samwise180(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Give her this song
Adekunle Gold - Temptation
She will stop
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by bellotaofeek: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Make sure you use condom. grin
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by bellotaofeek: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
Make sure you use protection maybe (kiss) grin
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Restroom: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
Adultery with another man wife?

O boy!

Use your head.....

Remember the story of Joseph and Potiphars wife?

Go and read it in genesis chapter 39 or ,40

At the end of the day, God blessed Joseph for not allowing a woman to make him sin against God, the man , his family and community

Don't let a woman make you sin a against God o
Say no
God blessing is what you want
Don't let the curse of adultery follow u all the days of ur life

Don't do it if you dont want another man to do it to u

Besides, you will be big trouble if you get caught
Do you know if there are hidden cameras in that house

Psalms 97:10 states
O you lovers of Jehovah....hate what is bad

Say no
As in
Firm no
To her and see if
God nor go bless you......

Besides your conscience will be free before God and men
And also before her children

Of course

If you are big fool....you would foolishly do it and suffer the consequences for the rest of ur life

4 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Fvck your way to jail.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
shege45:
Tell her to give you money for rent first

Find money pay or pack!

Success in business is 10 percent hustling 90percent spiritual

4 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by DLightzo(m): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
BareFacedLies:
Fuçk the woman and fuçk her well, there's no big deal there! grin
be careful of the advice u give.

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Dgr8hassiE(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
JUST DO IT!
on a serious note bros no try am.
Dats my own advice.
No try am.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Ageco(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Never, never do it. Your destiny may never be same again. Trust God to come to your help.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by DJInfluence: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
MarianaTrench:
You have already made up your mind on what to do therefore you do not need our advise
You can still try to help him change his mind na....

meanwhile, if him landlord catch am?
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by KaptainAfrika: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
I am sure they have fvcked already.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by ngwababe(f): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
You love another man house? You have become so comfortable in another man's success that you start to lose focus. And na because madam dey give you products on credit, that made you feel relaxed. My dear, go and get yourself busy. Go find loan and boost your business, stop being idle make devil no use landlady destroy you.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.