Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt (1865 Views)

I Need Your Help: My Employer Is Owing Me And He Doesn't Want To Pay Me. / Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt by YugoMag: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2019
A Twitter user has told of a man who went for an interview only to discover that the employer is a man he once insulted on Twitter.

@chikanels tweeted:

Femi walked into the office for his job interview,

After a close look, the employer started laughing and shaking his head.

Femi was confused,

"Hope I didn't do anything wrong Sir."

Him: How can you insult someone on twitter and still come to him for employment?

He added:

So my people, it's not "JUST TWITTER", people you troll here actually exist,

They are actually humans,

Use Social Media for better things like building quality connections and  making money,

If you need help with the latter, you can send a DM.

Not free tho.

Read More Here- http://www.mcligy.win/twitter-stories-man-finds-out-during-interview-that-his-prospective-employer-is-someone-he-insulted-on-twitter/

CC: Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Dominique

Re: Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt by YugoMag: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2019
See More Tweets;

Re: Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt by happybee: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2019
Screenshots of where he insulted him or adonbelivit.
Re: Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt by Hintona(f): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2019
Whatever happens on social media remains on social media

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt by Sunnymatey(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2019
Whatsoever insolence you exhibit on social media defines your true personality.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2019
Another excuse to turn a brother down....

Whoever is in real life what they are on social media.

we are just an alter ego of ourselves on social media

Hasn't Buhari been reduced to a piece of shït by us on social media, will he because of that not pay our salaries or not provide employment if there's even any to provide?
Re: Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Whatsoever insolence you exhibit on social media defines your true personality.

I disagree on this.

most people that think before they speak here don't think before they speak in real life.

And most Beta males on social media are Omega Males in real life.

And lastly, I just have the feeling that NwaAmaikpe is Bobrisky in real life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt by thesicilian: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2019
That's why I prefer Twitter to Nairaland. The total anonymity provided by Nairaland is the reason a lot of users behave in such a grossly uncivilized manner.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt by opebiboy: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
fake twitter story
Re: Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt by kernniejay(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
The same way igbos on nairaland abuse their yoruba landlords in Lagos.
Re: Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt by futuregovernor: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
kernniejay:
The same way igbos on nairaland abuse their yoruba landlords in Lagos.
Igbo dominate Lagos,stop posting rubbish; What do you gain from hating Igbo,go fix your useless life and worship your god in Ikoyi bullying van while you keep swimming in poverty.......,last last,na Ajegunle be your final bus stop! Ewu

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt by kernniejay(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
futuregovernor:
Igbo dominate Lagos,stop posting rubbish; What do you gain from hating Igbo,go fix your useless life and worship your god in Ikoyi bullying van while you keep swimming in poverty.......,last last,na Ajegunle be your final bus stop! Ewu
i dont reply pigs or exchange words with them.
Re: Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt by futuregovernor: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
kernniejay:

i dont reply pigs or exchange words with them.
Pigs are better than ritualist and brown teeth. Who even want to exchange words with ewedu pounder
Re: Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2019
I have been on Twitter since 2012 and i can tell you the length at which people go just to gain attention and trend. Fake ass story. The only good thing about Twitter is that u will always get first hand Info on daily happenings.
Re: Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt by olatilldend: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2019
I doubt the authenticity of this story, albeit, the recruiter has not demonstrated professionalism. The fact that you had a misunderstanding with someone and it degenerated into insult does not preclude that same person from being given a fair chance to demonstrate if he/she is the right fit for the job.

We let emotion and sentiment becloud reasoning a lot in this country.
Re: Man Finds Out During Interview That His Employer Is Someone He Insulted On Twitt by AmakaAnyaogu: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2019
Meanwhile, you can help your self in social media by Taking advantage of the free Monthly Trading program on Volatility 75 index sponsored by Beverly Africa.

For more information
Visit: GiverToken.org
Or send an email: infobeverlyaba@gmail.com
encoretradingnetwork@gmail.com

Dateline for free Monthly registration: Every 28th day of the month.

(1) (Reply)

My Friends Funny Interview Experience / Job Openings / Nupon Oil Nig Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.