Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally (51743 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) / Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by Jacy1995(f): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2019
This news was broke this morning on her Instagram page with username @sonialareinaa_official. The mother of one thanked her estranged husband for the lessons learnt and the happy times. We wish them all the best....

See pictures below

This is a hard letter to write as i am pretty sure I will cry my way through this post. I know i should have said all these a long time ago, but back then, i was just weak and could not think straight because i was busy struggling to make things right the best possible way within and even beyond my capacities.
A friend of mine asked me the other day if I had written a goodbye letter to my former life, my memories, my ex. When she brought the idea up, I got immediate chills and a touch of anxiety.I wonder why that is.

I used to have a very different life. I had a husband and a family. I had someone who lived here and i felt loved me full time. I had a future I was counting on. A lifetime of companionship, family vacations, milestones, laughter, and love but all to no avail as i felt deflated for many years and now its all gone.

In the past, I have blogged about stuff as it comes up, but no real goodbyes yet.
Many times i felt miserable on the inside and cried my life out day and night in my room alone but as time went on, i outgrew the my reality i was passing through the years.

I want to use this medium to thank my ex-husband for not prolonging the hardship and now i have to face the world on my own. Our son will forever be a representation of you in my life.. Thank you for the lessons you taught me over the years. I wasn’t sure what to write, who to write to or what my angle would be.
But I know who I need to say goodbye to now with certainty.

Lastly, without hate or animosity, i look back at the past five years and all i can do is thank you. Thank you for the good times, for the hard times. Thank you for helping to shape the strong person I am today and for being a part of my life for a small slice of time. ���

https://www.instagram.com/p/B05dfHpBz9C/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by thesicilian: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2019
Celebrity divorce is no news.

45 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by Davash222(m): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Yvonne jegede liked the post. Birds of a feather!!

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by Jayslicky: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Davash222:
They're both farm tools, now they can prostitute without any restraint.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by orunmila144: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
hmm she is announcing that she is open for market

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by whytediamond(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Personal Happiness comes first.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by money121(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Celebrity marriage grin tongue
Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by ozento: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
olosho woman. e dey her body. she'is nt ready to settle down at all.

7 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by philip0906(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lol...Senior men meat grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by Glorylynn: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
One of the reasons why I pity babes who fall in love with extremely fine boys,by now IK will have a long queue of toasters in his dm.

15 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by blessedweapon(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Davash222:

My own beautiful Yvonne. She fvck up oo
Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by jogsman01(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Its good for them. Most of them are same.... onto the next celeb pls
Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by Taich(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
If you know you can not take nonsense please stay off marriage, ask your parents.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by Kilamiti: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
A woman will divorce you without looking back If 1) you are out rightly gay. 2) you keep laying your filthy hands on her until one-day she can't take it no more. 3) when you feel because you have married her then you can now boldly cheat and do anyhow thinking after all she wants to bear "Mrs" she will tolerate all my nonsense. LMAO dear men, these new generation women are nothing like your mothers and grandmothers ohhhh,they are changing the narrative. They are going all out to be independent,vibrant,energetic. They will throw your silly ass outa their precious lives and move the Bleep on without looking back.these ones know the importance of self love and peace of mind.dont go about cheating and misbehaving.they are quietly watching you and one-day monkey go go market and won't return to your home with the kids. There are a million and one men with the same dick as urs if not even sweeter. Treat your women as trash and one-day like play like play you will loose her to a better man.

133 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by sniperr007(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
She no explain the custody of their child

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by etrange: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
thesicilian:
Celebrity divorce is no news.

Divorce happens everyday. You just hear that of celebs cause they're famous.

17 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by daddytime(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Good....

Better divorced than coffined or casketed.

Life goes on for both parties...

Wish you guys strength.

5 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by kristonium(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Matured letter

6 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by Seacube: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Its your problem not mine

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by wabbyland(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
But seriously, has anyone ever seen a Computer in a Nigerian Police station, especially at the reception desk? ��

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by koyyess: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
That's the curse on typical negroes.
They can't keep any female.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by Zuorom: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Gay man
Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hmmm
Gbas gbos

We have Chinese Rmb for sale, check siggy
Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
And these are the couples our Nig babes will see on social media and be envious of,dreaming to be like them and giving us,men high blood pressure.

Las las,all those displays on social media are fake lives.

9 Likes

Very emotional piece. It's obvious she loved him.

Not all marriages is meant to be forever. Wish them d best.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by etrange: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
ozento:
olosho woman. e dey her body. she'is nt ready to settle down at all.

Of course, it's always the woman's fault. undecided

24 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
wabbyland:
But seriously, has anyone ever seen a Computer in a Nigerian Police station, especially at the reception desk? ��

With system and accurate recording they know they won't steal more cash, they won't allow it to fly..

Check sigg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by realestniggah: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
Apparently two insanely good looking people can't sustain a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally by wabbyland(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
10 comments at 1:49pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Acquires A new White Benz, Tonto Dikeh React / Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.