Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale (5066 Views)

Awesome Pedigree Rottweiler Pups For SALE!!! / Top Pedigree Rottweiler Available For Stud and also his male puppy / 9months Pedigree Rottweiler (marshall) Is Available For quick sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by knyte(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2019
From the stables of House of knights we have over the years tried to bring quality Rottweilers to your doorstep and once again we are doing so.
We had a litter on the 27th of May 2019 and as usual we had client's booking our pups
Unfortunately a client defaulted in his final payment for a female pup which is the one that is up for sale now.
She is currently 10wks+ and she is from the combo of Gizmo zanas babies (belonging to SQK) X Akila hot pawz(Belonging to House of knights.
We will be posting photos of both parents below and also the pup.For interested persons they can reach me privately on 08078645882 via WhatsApp. Thank you

Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by knyte(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
She's still available
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by knyte(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2019
We are still listening to your offers
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by Jaysleeves(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
knyte:
We are still listening to your offers
price please
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by knyte(m): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jaysleeves:
price please
I don't discuss price publicly that's why my contact is there for folks who are interested
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by knyte(m): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bianchi of HOK

Pedigree details
Sire:Gizmo Zanas babies( Cruz vom Haus edelstein X Djina Zanas babies)

Dam: Akila hot pawz( Lion ad dirah X Nubi Fusadjo)

Current age: 10weeks+

For more information, kindly contact me privately

1 Like

Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by Mentorababio: 4:13am On Aug 10, 2019
I tried contacting... my drop your whatsapp number in my inbox
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by knyte(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mentorababio:
I tried contacting... my drop your whatsapp number in my inbox
Drop your number,I'll contact you
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by knyte(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2019
This beautiful girl will be 3months by next week,save yourself the hassles of buying a 6/8weeks old puppy that would only drive you nuts at nights grin
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by knyte(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Still searching for a good home
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by knyte(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2019
Still available to the desirable home
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by petlover1: 1:52am On Aug 26, 2019
Good morning. Please if this dog is available..reach me on 09057887142..i have an offer that might interest u..cheers
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by knyte(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
petlover1:
Good morning. Please if this dog is available..reach me on 09057887142..i have an offer that might interest u..cheers
I am just seeing this,the pup has been long sold but we will be having new sets of pups in a bit
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by knyte(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2020
As you already know, we continue to challenge ourselves as a brand and give you guys awesome puppies at a very fair rate.
Once again we have pedigree Rottweiler puppies ready for a new home. We would be attaching pictures very soon. HOK~Breeding for Excellence
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by knyte(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
We are experiencing difficulties in posting many pictures but as promised this is one of our pedigree Rottweiler puppies.

Say hello to Cronus and Calypso of HOK

Sire: Mambo of Kimix ( Gandalf von blasphemy X Goldie von hause pista)

Dam: Akila Hot Pawz( Lion ad dirah X Nubi Fusadjo)

Puppies were proudly raised by us and we hope to find homes for the rest of the litter(Clio, Cadmus, Castor, Cratus and Crotnus himself). As you can guess Our C-litter names theme is Culled out of Greek goddess and gods.
Kindly call/whatsapp us on 08078645882 for more information and photos if you would be interested in picking a puppy from us.

1 Like

Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by knyte(m): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
Meet Cadmus and Castor of HOK. cool

Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by knyte(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
We are still listening to offers. Currently we have 1female and 4 males available. We hope the top male stays in Ibadan where we can monitor his growth. We also have special benefits attached to these pups

1 Like

Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by johnnyn1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Price pls..
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by knyte(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
johnnyn1:
Price pls..
We don't discuss price publicly on forums
A simple phone call or a te t via whatsapp with the number posted on the caption will suffice
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by knyte(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2020
Get in touch with us
We still have a few pups with us

Re: Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale by knyte(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
Why wouldn't you want to fall in love with a Rottweiler? Simply Sublime

(1) (Reply)

American Bulldog Available For Stud Service. OPEN! / Exotic Cat Breeds You May Have Never Seen Before / Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.