Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Meet Max - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Max (3138 Views)

Meet Max My Caucasian Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Max by Timantech(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2019
Spanishmilf:
TBH.... Is has 0 trait of pitbull and GSD... Look at the paws so tiny and the nail also..... The dog is not hairy and it not big it also has a long face like an ekuke...
The only thing am doubting is the ear
good we has a starting point which is the ear...the ear and long face is attributed to gsd the skin and hair is the pitt the paws depend on the purity of the gsd but the drive and instinct are purely pitt
Re: Meet Max by Timantech(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2019
And that little pup is a German pitt
Re: Meet Max by Spanishmilf(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2019
Timantech:
good we has a starting point which is the ear...the ear and long face is attributed to gsd the skin and hair is the pitt the paws depend on the purity of the gsd but the drive and instinct are purely pitt
is it agressive
Re: Meet Max by Timantech(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2019
Spanishmilf:
is it agressive
aggressive level is 60 but on demand 90 I don't train extreme aggressive dogs because of my siblings.... I always work on that.... But walking with this dog takes extra strength as its one hell of a power bank...

1 Like

Re: Meet Max by Eveezy(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2019
Timantech:
See your vet didn’t have a reason to lie because he doesn’t know. I once had a guy who treated my dogs too, then he would bring a local dog for us Nd called it mixed breed or one foreign breed. I was young and believed him, he just didn’t know.
What you have right there is neither a gsd nor a pit bull.
Re: Meet Max by mafiano1986: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Timantech:
So today I gave her a nice bath. She just won't stay one side...
Bro, does Max bark?
Re: Meet Max by Timantech(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
mafiano1986:

Bro, does Max bark?
yea very loud and thick
Re: Meet Max by rumenase(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2019
Timantech:
what breed is that little pup up there.....ur answer should solve ur dilemma.
that pup is a mongrel I don't know why you're defending the vet.
Re: Meet Max by Timantech(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2019
rumenase:
that pup is a mongrel I don't know why you're defending the vet.
uncle mongrel...... That pup is a German Pitt.... Stop talking and start learning...... Though they look alike but traits and behavior differ..... M
Re: Meet Max by Spanishmilf(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Rumenase
Timantech is a funny dude leave his pitbull alone
Re: Meet Max by Timantech(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Here is the father and sister

Re: Meet Max by Timantech(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
The father

Re: Meet Max by Spanishmilf(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
Timantech:
Here is the father and step sister
sorry to ask how old are u Are u being d**b or what

1 Like

Re: Meet Max by Timantech(m): 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
So Spanishmilf what are you driving at
Re: Meet Max by Spanishmilf(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Timantech:
So Spanishmilf what are you driving at
it a pitbull gringringrin
Re: Meet Max by rumenase(m): 12:20am On Aug 12, 2019
Timantech:
uncle mongrel...... That pup is a German Pitt.... Stop talking and start learning...... Though they look alike but traits and behavior differ..... M
there is no look alike anywhere the dog is what it is

1 Like

Re: Meet Max by Timantech(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Max is 4weeks pregnant..... I can't wait and this morning I went out and two native fowl just walked into her cage and that was the end.. No blood no feather, she just ate them all...
Re: Meet Max by deltateam: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Timantech:
Hey everyone. This is max a GsD/American pittbul crossed.... I got her from my vet and she's pregnant.. Damn she one heavy eater and whines a lot but also playful and powerful..... Will be keeping you updated.

Hello Max. Nice to meet you.
Re: Meet Max by deltateam: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
mafiano1986:
Bro this is a gsd/local breed mix. Your vet is lying, there is no pitbull in this mongrel.

Oh how I love blunt and honest people. Let's forget grammar and tell op the truth.

The ears and mouth structure screams Ekuke. If you doubt ask Oga Seun.

1 Like

Re: Meet Max by Timantech(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
So today I invited the vet to check on Max..... He said she doing well and he advised against me giving her soya meal because of the babies......
Re: Meet Max by agboedeh: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Timantech:
So today I invited the vet to check on Max..... He said she doing well and he advised against me giving her soya meal because of the babies......
but do u give ur dog kibble...
Re: Meet Max by Timantech(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
agboedeh:
but do u give ur dog kibble...
Yea
Re: Meet Max by Spanishmilf(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
Timantech:

Yea
Where is your location bro
Re: Meet Max by agboedeh: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
Timantech:
Yea
most of the kibble contains soya so u technically still give ur dog soya

am still thinking y ur vet adviced such a thing

1 Like

Re: Meet Max by Timantech(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2019
agboedeh:
most of the kibble contains soya
so u technically still give ur dog soya

am still thinking y ur vet adviced such a thing
That was before pregnancy and during the first two weeks of pregnancy but its at 5th week now so he said big babies kill dogs at childbirth and i stay in lagos
Re: Meet Max by Timantech(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
So the tummy is increasing... Left her to play with my neighbor gsd. She came back with a bloodshed in her mouth.... She's just too powerful even with her pregnancy...

Re: Meet Max by tobilavish(m): 4:34am On Aug 30, 2019
she is doing well.thumbs up
Re: Meet Max by Niseed(m): 6:24am On Aug 30, 2019
Hmm delusions ....not a German shepherd or Pit bull cross unless you want to use willpower to change it to what you want. I recommend you change your vet because he clearly has no idea what breeds are. It's more likely it was crossed with a bat just looking at those ears (joke).

Just continue taking care of your pet, mongrels are dogs too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Max by Timantech(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2019
So after everything max lost her pregnancy. E pain me like scorpion sting but nothing spoil
Re: Meet Max by tobilavish(m): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
ohh no
Re: Meet Max by Simplecity(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
Timantech:
Hey everyone. This is max a GsD/American pittbul crossed.... I got her from my vet and she's pregnant.. Damn she one heavy eater and whines a lot but also playful and powerful..... Will be keeping you updated.
dis one na ekuke crossed with rabbit grin grin see the ears

1 Like

Re: Meet Max by Timantech(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Simplecity:
dis one na ekuke crossed with rabbit grin grin see the ears
have you seen a rabbit crossed with dog...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. / Photos: Genevieve, Stephanie Okereke, Tonto Dike, Others Show Off Their Pets / [photos] Meet The World's Largest Living Cat "Hercules"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.