Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him (61480 Views)

Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. / My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by deebee13(f): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wow

And that's how God picked his call!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by merits(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
pressmanng:
Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II is looking for this talented young man that made an art drawing of him.

Sanusi promised to sponsor the young man's Education up to University.

Rariya reported that contact of the young man had been given to one of the Emir's aide.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/emir-of-kano-looking-for-young-man-who.html?m=1

May God blessing locates me too.
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by firfinch(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
Talent...
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by doyinbaby(f): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tamasaba:
Sanusi, a northern elite that has my my vote anytime any day he contests for president. He is different.
they are the same ... don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by naijjaman(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
I may not be dangote or Emir Sanusi but I am looking for him too.

He is an amazing talent who need support and encouragement.

Please share his contact here so others can reach out and support him.

At least, he is a zillion times better than some losers out there looking to kill or scam others.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by MissRaine69(f): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
What on earth is “ an art drawing?”
That looks like a painting .....which is a genre of art

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by Tamasaba: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
doyinbaby:
they are the same ... don't be deceived.
no...Sanusi is different.
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by GodsOwnFav(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tamasaba:
Sanusi, a northern elite that has my my vote anytime any day he contests for president. He is different.

Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by contigiency(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
What if the boy cannot pass waec and jamb? The fact that he is gifted in drawing skills may not mean that he is academically intelligent. So I would advice the emir to sponsor him in any field of his interest.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by mdokaba1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish. What did he drew? He didn't drew the man well jo

You, can you #DREW?
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by Curvinus(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
I hope it's nothing to do with the boy's rear end undecided

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by enemyofprogress: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
mdokaba1:

You, can you #DREW?
yes now. Come and see what I drewed for a friend last week
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by GeorgeTheCoder: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tamasaba:

Different from what ? You Nigerians are easily deceived.
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by oloriLFC(f): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
adecz:
sad

Creative work....

But, why the dripping paint?

It gives an impression of dripping blood.

Just saying tho... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
so that people will say u sef know about art work undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by contigiency(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
enemyofprogress:

See how jagajaga you and your grammar is, simply because you hate to appreciate good things. Though your name says it all.
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by 400billionman: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
pressmanng:
Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II is looking for this talented young man that made an art drawing of him.

Sanusi promised to sponsor the young man's Education up to University.

Rariya reported that contact of the young man had been given to one of the Emir's aide.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/emir-of-kano-looking-for-young-man-who.html?m=1

In Nigeria, must everything be University and Education ? When he graduates he has no job.

Assist the guy to open an ART GALLERY..
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by Ikengawo: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tamasaba:

You're a yam
https://i1.wp.com/suura.bakandamiya.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2018/01/emir-of-Kano-Sanusi-and-family.jpg?fit=1280%2C1086&ssl=1

Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-Year Old High School Graduate
http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/26/emir-sanusi-secretly-marries-18-year-old-high-school-graduate-adamawa-princess
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by Olatara(f): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Curvinus:
I hope it's nothing to do with the boy's rear end undecided
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by ednut1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tamasaba:
he is an hypocrite too. All an format

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by enemyofprogress: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
contigiency:

See how jagajaga you and your grammar is, simply because you hate to appreciate good things. Though your name says it all.
what happens to me and my grammar?is it a seen for someone to say the true?
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by sauceEEP(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
The drawing is wicked!
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by Greatgreatest(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
enemyofprogress:
So you pass sanusi to Know how he looks like
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by NaijaNaWaa: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tamasaba:

Na so Buhari HAD una vote. A people with long history of not learning from history will still fall victim to the next set of Buhari: Ribadu, el Rufai and Sanusi. The fault, dear Nigerians is in ourselves, not in our stars.
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by Proffdada: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tamasaba:
He's learned and wise
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by follock007(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
He deserve a scholarship or even adoption. grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by DameB(f): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
18 people commented at 4:21pm the race for FTC is real mehn!!
grin grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by DameB(f): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
follock007:
He deserve a scholarship or even adoption. grin

Lol...@ adoption
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by makeitijn: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mashallah
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by rhythyson: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Bad belle
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by mozona(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
wow
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by lexy2014: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tamasaba:

How's he different?
Re: Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him by 44kings: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Real cool. Dope even!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office / Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.