Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,547,669 members, 5,866,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 September 2020 at 11:39 PM

Morocco Student Visa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Morocco Student Visa (237 Views)

Morocco Adopts Digital Learning To Provide Quality Education For All Levels / BEA Scholarships 2019/2020- Study In Russia, Hungary, Morocco. Apply Now / Student Visa Requirements To Study In Malta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morocco Student Visa by solrussia(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
Dear great people,
I just got admission plus scholarship from a Moroccan University in Ben Guerir, Pls I need information on how to process my student visa, Can I process it from Lagos?
and what are the documents I need to put in place?
I urgently need the information
Thank you great people
Re: Morocco Student Visa by Davidehigie00: 9:22pm On Sep 16
Hello. good day. you said you got a scholarship from a Moroccan university!? How do you go about it!?
How did you apply for the scholarship!?
please explain how one can get scholarship too.
thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Admission Seekers Asked Not To Use JAMB CAPS Mobile Apps For Checking Details. / See The Gorilla That Just Escaped From Unilorin Zoo / The 4th Vice-chancellor Of The University Of Ilorin Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.