Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you (19760 Views)

Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" / PDP Blasts Oshiomhole On Committees’ Chairmanship Remark / Ngige Blasts Oshiomhole: ''Be Versed In Issues That Guide Public Governance'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you by SoNature(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
These guys should stop crying like babies.

A typical Nigerian is unruly and hates to obey laws.

Oshiomhole introduced sanity to the party - something that many people, including myself, never throught possible.

Antiparty activities deserve the worst possible punishment

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you by bluecircle470: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Annie939:
oshimohole will kill apc before 2023 .apc nmeeee......

That was how your generation was wailing prior to the 2019 election so i am not surprised. Your wailing continues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you by ernieboy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Halo22:
That's what you get when you employ an activist to manage the affairs of politics.....APC enjoy ur Oshiomole.
which activist? osho an activist? LOL he is only interested in his own personal gain and never made any sacrifise for any one else.

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you by DonMekino(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
Copied:

There are two moments in history when, as a Yoruba, I was embarrassed. The first was in 1966 when Yoruba leaders and traditional rulers went to the north after the massacar of 100,000 Igbo civilians to "thank" northern leaders for not allowing the mob to kill Yorubas as well.

The second was in 2019 when, two weeks after the daughter of the leader of Afenifere was murdered on the steets of the South West by Fulani herdsmen, Yoruba traditional rulers went to the north to pledge their loyalty and support to Buhari and thank him for "a job well done".

These two events were moments of shame. You do not pay homage to and thank tigers for eating your neighbor and not eating you for breakfast: you oppose and resist them!

Again you do not thank tyrants for not doing their duty and protecting the lives and property of your people: you call them to account, you hold them responsible and you keep them on their toes!

These two moments were not good examples of the courage, decency, fairness and good judgement that the Yoruba are known for. They represent a dark and inexplicable chapter in our history which most of us conveniently overlook and refuse to talk about. I feel a deep sense of shame and guilt whenever I consider them.

In 1966, before the outbreak of the civil war, 100,000 Igbo civilians were massacared in three months in the north and we the Yoruba did nothing to help them. Instead we crawled to the north to thank those that slaughtered them after it was all over.

43 years later in 2019, Baba Reuben Fasoranti's daughter was murdered in cold blood (together with thousands of other Yoruba sons and daughters over the last few months), by Fulani terrorists in the streets of the South West and we have done absolutely NOTHING about it or made ANY concrete plans or efforts to defend our people.

Instead of doing so we crawled to the north to "thank" a President who is meant to protect us from the Fulani terrorists and guarantee our safety but who has refused and failed to do so.

What makes it even worse is that that same President has put every single military, security and intelligence agency, except for the Navy, in the hands of northern Muslims and he has pointedly refused to declare the Fulani herdsmen as terrorists simply because he has a soft spot for them and they come from the same place.

It is time for the Yoruba nation to wake up, smell the coffee and take a new approach to these matters. The crawling has to stop!

We are not cowards, beggars and crawlers: we are bigger and better than that. We are a nation within a nation. We are 60 million strong and we are spread throughout the world.

We are a strong, proud, rich, honorable, humble, wise and noble people who are excellent in all our ways, who hate injustice and who have a kind, loving, accomodating, forgiving and liberal disposition.

Humility, charity, long-suffering and the ability to stomach all manner of insults, provocation and impudence from those far below us for long periods of time comes naturally to us but cowardice, stupidity, weakness and capitulation before those that physically attack our people is alien to us and is not in our genes.

We NEVER and we have never bowed to our invaders. We have always resisted them and we have always done so ruthlessly and successfully.

Once we decide to rise and stand firm, we are unbeatable. History proves that. We are slow to anger but irresistable in battle.

It is because of this that I daresay that we deserve a far better quality of leadership than what we are presently witnessing.

It is time for us to get real and accept the fact that the threat we are facing is existential.

History and posterity will not be kind to those of us that betray our people or that align with the aliens and unbelievers that desire to wipe us out and turn us into slaves.

( Femi Fani-Kayode 8th August, 2019)

3 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you by ernieboy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
SoNature:
These guys should stop crying like babies.

A typical Nigerian is unruly and hates to obey laws.

Oshiomhole introduced sanity to the party - something that many people, including myself, never throught possible.

Antiparty activities deserve the worst possible punishment
which sanity did he introduce? when he conducted the worst primary election any party has ever done since the inception of democracy names of primary winners were "miraculously" replaced on their way to abuja.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you by tuniski: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

This people don continue with the same script Oshiomole played us when INEC postponed the election!!!

Recall Oshiomole was acting the written script while innocent Nigerians was cheering and applauding his boldness (deceits) before the audience

Any Nigerian who have been following the political terrain in this country keenly, will know that APC sacrificed those seats to :

1. Justify the unprecedented, high level, mother of all rigging under this regime!!!

2. They have nothing at stake in those states!!!

3. Cover-up the high level corruption bestowed on the people by their party members!!!

4. Show who the boss is as in the case of IMO

If you doubt it, you will notice the battle for Rivers and Kano, you will understand where I am going!!!

Now that some election is around the corner, they are here to play the victim card in other to appear saints in another rigging that's about to take place especially in KOGI

I call these their façades pretense because APC won Kwara which everyone knows is not small feat!

My advice to other parties is that they should not be deceived or carried away by their charades!!!
The presidential election came before the guber.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you by Bede2u(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Racoon:
You were in their boot camp all along.So what has changed bro?
grin his acc was hacked by sense

Cc mrvitalis

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you by Mom22: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
Really
Re: Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
Annie939:
oshimohole will kill apc before 2023 .apc nmeeee......

Re: Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you by anonimi: 4:17am On Aug 09, 2019
mrvitalis:
The movie is about to start, CPC camp vs ACN camp all in APC

And honestly i dont care

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2227068_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you by anonimi: 4:20am On Aug 09, 2019
ernieboy:
which activist? osho an activist? LOL he is only interested in his own personal gain and never made any sacrifise for any one else.

Please abeg can I join you to laugh the guy calling Oshi_omo_Ale an activist? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you by itsene: 4:37am On Aug 09, 2019
I was expecting to see salihu lukman's picture.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you by Staro: 6:58am On Aug 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you by ARKdiscloser7(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2019
Typical reflection of the state of governance and economy of the country called Nigeria.

But due to ego, shame, ethnic and religious reasons, the Buhari supporters are restrained from accepting the Bitter Truth.
Re: Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you by DennisEche(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2019
LETS WAIT FOR THE ZOMBIES TO COMMENT ON THIS
Re: Salihu Lukman Blasts Oshiomhole: APC worse off under you by Davidasi: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
That is his problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okurounmu Says: Voting Tinubu As President Means Second Slavery For Yoruba / My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. / Ortom At The Scene Of A Motor Accident, Gives Help - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.