Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,553 members, 7,801,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 (1796 Views)

Apply For Nnpc/NAOC/Oando JV Postgraduate Scholarship 2017/2018 / Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / FREE Agip(NAOC) Scholarship Aptitude Test Past Question And Answer 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by ThankGod001(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
2018/2019 NAOC TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME: APPLICATION/EXAMINATION
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2018/2019 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective August 1st to August 31st 2019.

Category of Awards

Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities

To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:

Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2018/2019 academic session)
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
200 level students and above
Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.

Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.

NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
Application is open to 100 level students only.

1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents

Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID Card
O’level Certificate
Admission Letter
Birth Certificate
Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication

To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on "Apply Now" tab.
2. Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click "Apply Now" to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click "Create Account" and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion

Note:
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Obtaining NIN is not compulsory in order to complete your application

Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by ThankGod001(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
Have anyone else applied?
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by ThankGod001(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
Remember deadline is 31st August, 2019.

1 Like

Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by JONATHAN97(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Please if you have any past question, help others by sharing it.
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by ThankGod001(m): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
Shortlisting has started cool

Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by Abdulwasilawal2: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2019
When should we be expecting the feed back??
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by ThankGod001(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2019
Abdulwasilawal2:
When should we be expecting the feed back??
That's a tough question
No one knows + there isn't much info on AGIP scholarship online
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by Abdulwasilawal2: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
ThankGod001:

That's a tough question
No one knows + there isn't much info on AGIP scholarship online
But please did u know anyone who also Sat for the exam??
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by ThankGod001(m): 3:54am On Sep 23, 2019
Abdulwasilawal2:

But please did u know anyone who also Sat for the exam??
Yes, about 5 people
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by Abdulwasilawal2: 5:41am On Sep 23, 2019
ThankGod001:

Yes, about 5 people
Wow that's nice, pls can I have ur number, incase if there's a feedback from them...I will just be calling u to confirm...Pls
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by ThankGod001(m): 5:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Abdulwasilawal2:

Wow that's nice, pls can I have ur number, incase if there's a feedback from them...I will just be calling u to confirm...Pls
sure. I have replied ur pm
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by ThankGod001(m): 6:00am On Sep 23, 2019
It's also good we discuss here. So other in the future can reference our discussion for info and stuffs
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by ThankGod001(m): 6:03am On Sep 23, 2019
Abdulwasilawal2:

I and 2 friends applied under host community, we weren't shortlisted
It seems the exam was for national merit

I just hope they shortlist host community candidates this week
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by Abdulwasilawal2: 7:51am On Sep 23, 2019
ThankGod001:
It's also good we discuss here. So other in the future can reference our discussion for info and stuffs
Yeah, nice idea...Pls just continue keeping us updated here
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by Abdulwasilawal2: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2019
ThankGod001:

I and 2 friends applied under host community, we weren't shortlisted
It seems the exam was for national merit

I just hope they shortlist host community candidates this week

Olryt best of luck bro
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by ThankGod001(m): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2019
Abdulwasilawal2:

Olryt best of luck bro
thanks
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by Opuakpa41: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Please i want to know about naoc profile from downloading
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by Opuakpa41: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Please can I see an image of the profile form for naoc (agip)
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by ThankGod001(m): 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Opuakpa41:
Please i want to know about naoc profile from downloading

Emm. Explain better

What do you mean?
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by Opuakpa41: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
That is after application they said I should download the profile form for my HOD to sign but I don't really know the profile form page
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by ThankGod001(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Opuakpa41:
That is after application they said I should download the profile form for my HOD to sign but I don't really know the profile form page

Okay.

Just locate My Account
Click on overview

U will see the page to download ur profile
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by ThankGod001(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Opuakpa41:

We're u shortlisted ?
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by Opuakpa41: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2019
Am confused cause the overview page doesn't have a given box or line for the Hod's signature
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by ThankGod001(m): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2019
Opuakpa41:
Am confused cause the overview page doesn't have a given box or line for the Hod's signature
shocked download the profile (pdf)
Take to ur HOD to sign, u also sign

Scan it. Then upload it
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by Opuakpa41: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
What am trying to say is that there is no
Space for signatures something like this

The page doesn't have that signature line
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by ThankGod001(m): 6:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Opuakpa41:
What am trying to say is that there is no
Space for signatures something like this

The page doesn't have that signature line

Ha shocked

Contact Dragnet (scholastica)
https://scholastica.ng/contact
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by ThankGod001(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hello!
I have made lots of research, contacted many awardees and have a compilation of study materials for dragnet exam.

I don't call them past questions because after the transition to CBT. Actual past questions are no longer accessible
It's study materials for Agbami
Dragnet exams are usually in 3
Numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning
But Agbami, Chevron(now handled by ORM) use only 2(numerical and verbal)
But Agip uses the 3 (numerical, verbal and abstract)

TO MAKE THINGS EASIER. COMMENT ON THIS THREAD YOUR EMAIL >>>

https://www.nairaland.com/5426196/agbami-scholars-2019-discussion-thread

I will send the study materials to you
Re: NAOC (AGIP) Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 by JONATHAN97(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2019
ThankGod001:
Hello!
I have made lots of research, contacted many awardees and have a compilation of study materials for dragnet exam.

I don't call them past questions because after the transition to CBT. Actual past questions are no longer accessible
It's study materials for Agbami
Dragnet exams are usually in 3
Numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning
But Agbami, Chevron(now handled by ORM) use only 2(numerical and verbal)
But Agip uses the 3 (numerical, verbal and abstract)

TO MAKE THINGS EASIER. COMMENT ON THIS THREAD YOUR EMAIL >>>

https://www.nairaland.com/5426196/agbami-scholars-2019-discussion-thread

I will send the study materials to you

Please I need the past question. Someone please help me my email address is jonathanbuchi97@gmail.com thanks

(1) (Reply)

2021/2022 NNPC/TOTAL International Master's Degree Scholarship (fully Funded) / To Those Using Small Phones / Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.