Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion (6215 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion by geadom5: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ladies will hide inside their rooms for hours dressing up, only to come out naked.

I now ask, could this be fashion??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ftc
Re: I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion by pelkad1290(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
I can only laugh ooo...

She's fully covered now, Shani the nips nor show

See breast like 20# as e dey hot puff-puff

3 Likes

Re: I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion by shekauvsbuhari: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
C'mon! That breast set well. Very full and inviting. Love them!

5 Likes

Re: I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion by rosy1992(f): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
True talk, it isn't proper.
Re: I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion by vonlogon: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
This is a good example of tailor accident or wardrobe malfunction
Re: I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion by Okoroawusa: 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ayam not understanding
Re: I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion by yarimo(m): 12:10am On Aug 09, 2019
Here in Afghanistan nothing is wrong with the dress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion by vincentjk(m): 5:34am On Aug 09, 2019
vonlogon:
This is a good example of tailor accident or wardrobe malfunction

None of them. She deliberately dressed that way
Re: I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion by telkevog(m): 6:21am On Aug 09, 2019
They are only where the world is gradually heading. One day, it will become generally acceptable by even some of those who condemn it now.
Re: I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion by bookyp19: 6:27am On Aug 09, 2019
so exposing
Re: I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 09, 2019
It won't even cross her mind. She knows from day one that she can't be with me and dress like a fuccking hooker.
Re: I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion by Raydos: 7:25am On Aug 09, 2019
When she's not mad!!

Most of all these ladies you see online flaunting their cleavages are hoes are and not married, Some are just babymamas!!

A normal guy will never wanna see his babe dress like this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion by chii8(f): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2019
Every thing is just outside.No man wants his personal property to be seen.

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion by franchasng: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2019
yarimo:
Here in Afghanistan nothing is wrong with the dress.
even here in Yemen its a daily outfit angry
Re: I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion by Allsingles: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2019
geadom5:
Ladies will hide inside their rooms for hours dressing up, only to come out naked.

I now ask, could this be fashion??

Is fashion.
Believe me that she's single so she's advertising her market should someone is willing to have them.
Re: I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion by Allsingles: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2019
telkevog:
They are only where the world is gradually heading. One day, it will become generally acceptable by even some of those who condemn it now.

The world today doesn't have anything against the women that dress unclad in the name of fashion.
I wonder why they condem rape and take it as punishable offense.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding / Is She Two Timing? / Exposed Photos!!check Out Nigerian Sex Workers In Italian Forest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.