Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Can You Love A Runsgirl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love A Runsgirl? (846 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Diary Of A Runs Girl – Who Is A Runs Girl? How Can You Identify A Runsgirl / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Love A Runsgirl? by bigpriik: 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
Not me really me actually,its my friend .
my friend actually fell in love with a very beautiful lady recently they have started dating,but the problem is we later heard from a reliable source that she is into coded runs ,right now he is confused and I am confused too because they are dating now but it came as a shocker I don't want to tell him to quit the relationship because I don't want anybody saying shiii to me in the future plz I need your advice ooo because I have never seen such before forgive my moniker lolzzz I wish I can reedit but no.
Re: Can You Love A Runsgirl? by Lordthruce: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Domestic
Or
Wild runs girl

2 Likes

Re: Can You Love A Runsgirl? by bigpriik: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lordthruce:
Domestic Or Wild runs girl
I don't get.
Re: Can You Love A Runsgirl? by BlackIvory(f): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
bigpriik:
my friend actually fell in love with a very beautiful lady recently they have started dating,but the problem is we later heard from a reliable source that she is into coded runs ,right now he is confused and I am confused too because they are dating now but it came as a shocker I don't want to tell him to quit the relationship because I don't want anybody saying shiii to me in the future plz I need your advice ooo because I have never seen such before forgive my moniker lolzzz I wish I can reedit but no.
tell your friend not to try it at all. When it comes to money with them, love is shit.
Re: Can You Love A Runsgirl? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
bigpriik:

No matter what you buddy thinks (or how he reacts) to what you know about her, you should NEVER be afraid to be honest to your friend. If he desires to stay with her after you told him no, how is that going to change what you guys have?!

Just make sure that it's actually real and not some BS rumours
Re: Can You Love A Runsgirl? by austine4real(m): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
runs girls public dump site.

heartless , evil ,diabolical, shameless , rude and covetous.

most of them have the hearts at their back bro bkiafu oo.
don't let a piece of cookey terminate ur destiny a world is enuf for a child ,
I hope the girl neva jaz u sef
Re: Can You Love A Runsgirl? by DenreleDave(m): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Personally I can't
Re: Can You Love A Runsgirl? by luvyaself95(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
yes i will love her pussy...

(1) (Reply)

You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. / Most Abebe Goes Topless As She Paint Herself All Silver / See Viral Video Of A Bridesmaid Rocking The Groom’s D*ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.