Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed (1920 Views)

Photos: Check Out What Uti Nwachukwu's Biggest BBA Rival, Munya Looks Like Now / How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area / Big Brother Africa Fallout: Munya Gets Richer Than Uti: Munya 300,000 Usd Richer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by tialundra: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2010
as a zimbabwean i feel Munya the Diamond Boy was robbed coz.we wonder what could  have happenned to the Diamond Boy  as he narrowly missed the grand prize.Uti was even in shock when announced the winner and i think he asked himself how Africans cld hve voted fo him.well i think comparing a  country like Nigeria wth a population of mo than 15 million to Zimbabwe wth a population of almost 5 million there and Nigerians being found anywhere around the globe maybe thats why Uti won.well tough luck  Zim better luck next tyme!
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by JOKYTECH(f): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2010
@ OP, what are u looking for in this forum? This na nairaland not Zimbabweandollarland
GO AND LOOK FOR UR FORUM AND TALK SHIT tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by Kx: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2010
Poster.

Mumu-unya was not robbed.
He was finished by the God's chosen.
Deal with it or go hug a transformer grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by kemisuga(f): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2010
Munya tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by tpiah: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2010
are you saying bba was won by a nigerian because i dont have the foggiest idea what you're talking about.
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by realborn(m): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2010
JOKYTECH:

@ OP, what are u looking for in this forum? This na nairaland not Zimbabweandollarland
GO AND LOOK FOR your FORUM AND TALK poo tongue

Kx:

Poster.

Mumu-unya was not robbed.
He was finished by the God's chosen.
Deal with it or go hug a transformer grin grin grin

These posts are quite harsh and rash. Hey the poster is entitled to his or her views. Lets welcome all of Africa to Nairaland jo.

@ Poster,
Its quite unfortunate that Munya's pride and uncouth tele-messages by fans shoved him to a humiliating second place position. He was obviously overrated with little or no entertaining contribution in the house. I guess he has learnt his lessons in a very hard way. Anyways, he had a close run with Uti which is commendable. Thus do not adjudge Munya was robbed. My 2 cents.
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by jijiminaj(f): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2010
@op,u shud accept d fact dat nigeria is d gaint of africa.i bet we win everytin.
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by AloyEmeka5: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2010
Op has a point. Nigeria has over 150 million population but the only flaw in his/her argument is that Nigerians vote by tribe and ethnic groups. So, an hausa person will likely vote for an hausa/Fulani contestant and vote a foreigner instead of voting for an Igbo or Yoruba person. The same is applicable to other tribes. Uti nwachukuw being Igbo will likely get more votes from Igbo people than Yoruba or Hausa who may likely vote that Munya in rather than voting for a brother.

If national  population is a big factor, then Uti would have won with a landslide victory. I speak the truth.
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by shollyboy2: 1:20am On Oct 21, 2010
@@ Aloy+Emeka,, you wrong,
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by tpiah: 4:07am On Oct 21, 2010
the woman [aloy emeka] needs a severe deprogramming to clear her brain of it's tribalistic mindset.

lost cause as it is.
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by Ruq: 5:03am On Oct 21, 2010
Poster You're Outa point!
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by Chartey(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2010
@aloy, my gf is yoruba n she wuz behind uti jst lyk her other yoruba frnds. I don't lyk bba tho'. And YES, 9ja wins some of these things cuz of her voting potential. We must @least admit that.
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by Chartey(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2010
@aloy, my gf is yoruba n she wuz behind uti jst lyk her other yoruba frnds. I don't lyk bba tho'. And YES, 9ja wins some of these things cuz of her voting potential. We must @least admit that.
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by JOKYTECH(f): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2010
@Aloy, y are u so tribalistic, watch it, wen it comes to entainment, b it sport and other forms to entertainment, it is ONE NIGERIA, no tribalism cos we always want to come out the best. Come to think of it, am not even sure u watched the programme, cos u would have known that a whole country's vote is recorded as 1 irrespective of the population. So if our population was used, Uti would given Munya enough space
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by wealth11: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2010
munya was luved at d early stage, but then he showed d whole africa d beast in him. dats was when uti finalise everytin.
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2010
Which kain loved at the early stages? Those Zimbabweans were busy rigging the votes. They are only complaining now because the rigging did not yield expected results.
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2010
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by mamagee3(f): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2010
Who the heck is munya?
Re: Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed by wealth11: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2010
mama-gee:

Who the heck is munya?
Munya was one of d house mate of big brother

(1) (Reply)

Music Producer Ksolo Wedding Photos / Who Is The Most Sexy Nollywood Actress ? / "I Can Order N500 Food And Pay N50,000″ Davido Speaks On His Generosity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.