Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket (43614 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Chelsea82: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Everton may have secured the signing of Alex Iwobi from Arsenal for a fee in the range of £35m-40m.

But Alex Iwobi's last goal for Arsenal may well have been his best ever goal in Arsenal shirt.

An absolute rocket in the Europa League final against Chelsea is super cracker.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/alex-iwobi-may-have-joined-everton-but.html?m=1

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by hrykanu231(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wishing him all the best

4 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by helphelp: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
9 goals over 3 seasons

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Jaymaq(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Exactly. That goal is a sign of things to come. A young Nigerian superstar in the making whose football career has been stagnated for too long. Now, he gets the chance to show what he can really do. No pressure.✋ Just play football and be happy cool

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Flashh: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
I doubt he's up to that transfer fee.

If you know football very well, you would know Nigerian players don't cost that much.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by SETTINGZ0000000: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
May thunder strike the Mod that banned me,

Amen

For Alex Iwobi, he's just an over hyped player

12 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by handsomeyinka(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
..Arsenal just lost a legend in iwobi.

5 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by bomasek(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Just an average player

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Heeyor(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Very sad to see this young lad leaving without his wish, but in other hand it's the only option for him to get more playing time because the arrival of Pepe , Matinelli and Nelson would have shortened his game time, All the best of luck Alex and wishing you many success in the future because ( once a gunner always a gunner)
#COYG

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by ehmmy11(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Chelsea 4-1 Arsenal wink

4 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by trulygirl: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
I think he will get more playing time there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by festacman(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Arsenal loss, Everton gain. Osondi Owendi!

9 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by SojiCash(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Sure
Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Spar7tan(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Make e carry all the rocket go Everton grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
I prefer emery selling ozil than this guy
But all the best iwobi
Gunners fans gather here for a selfie

12 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by AnthonyAk(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
didnt we loose that match?
Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by jojofola: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Alex, come and eat my pucci as a parting gift. embarassed
Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by RZArecta2(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bad belle people will start attacking the boy now forgetting he still has a few years to hit his peak and I believe the present manager at Everton will be good for his development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Bamifash: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thank God I made it today
Signing of the season!
Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by RexTramadol1: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Arsenal missed sth good

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Famocious(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
helphelp:
9 goals over 3 seasons

Really!

You don't have to downplay his contributions to Arsenal.

His goals for Arsenal across all competitions over the period of 3 season are more than 9 goals

He created alot of assists, created the most goal scoring chances last season.

Let's try to be more objective and give support to our own players.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Jidibia(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
helphelp:
9 goals over 3 seasons
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
He stopped playing since he started keeping dada like Olamide badoo.

5 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by ALEXANDER51: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
bomasek:
Just an average player
you done mad me.....
Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Jidibia(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Arsenal missed sth good
What's good about Iwobi? Is it because he is a Nigerian?

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by Jidibia(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
trulygirl:
What did he do with all the playing time he got last season uh?
Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by OduntanGabriel(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
the only Nigerian player in the premier league top 6 club......when are we going to start seeing our players in real madrid, man city, Barcelona, Liverpool etal

#wolialara

6 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by DisGuy: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
trulygirl:

How? Who's he going to bench? What position will he play?

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket by OduntanGabriel(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
just when this guy doesn't want to move away from the red side to the blue side another snake forced his move from the blue side to the red side.........

#wolialara

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United Players Salaries 2022: Weekly Wages 2021/2022 / Manchester United Gains $300m In Share Value After Ronaldo Announcement (Photos) / Brazil Vs Colombia: World Cup 2014 Quarter-finals (2 - 1) On 4th July 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.