Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room (25630 Views)

How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? / Two Teachers Were Having Fun With A Female Student / Secondary Students Were Having Sex In The Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by jumia1: 12:04am On Aug 09, 2019
Teachers are role model to the society and children but it’s seem few among them are not disciplined in school.

Two teachers were caught in ungodly act in the school when there students had gone home.the incident happened in USA in one of the private school.

Click and watch:http://jumiaforum.com/two-unprofessional-teachers-were-caught-in-ungodly-act/

1 Share

Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by cenaman(m): 2:56am On Aug 09, 2019
End time teacher.

1 Like

Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by Badilstical(m): 3:21am On Aug 09, 2019
jumia1:
Teachers are role model to the society and children but it’s seem few among them are not disciplined in school.

Two teachers were caught in ungodly act in the school when there students had gone home.the incident happened in USA in one of the private school.

Click and watch:http://jumiaforum.com/two-unprofessional-teachers-were-caught-in-ungodly-act/
Pistle and murter will always cause trouble to mind kind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by DSoj(m): 5:59am On Aug 09, 2019
So role models cannot nack again? Abegiiii

8 Likes

Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 09, 2019
Which One is UNGODLY ACT again...
Please who designed SEXXX and for whom was such designed....??
And if they don't have sexxx who should have....??
Let's start from here first...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by slimay(m): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2019
Maybe just maybe they are both homeless

1 Like

Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by BareFacedLies(m): 8:17am On Aug 09, 2019
What is wrong in two consenting adults having sex?

The only problem I see here is the location they chose

8 Likes

Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by redbottles(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2019
Free unlimited Neflix account available. Watch your latest 2019 movies and TV series all for free and unlimited downloads. If interested Check my signature for contact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by projecttopics2: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2019
Funny world
Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by IamPlato(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2019
The Only Problem I Will Have With Them Is If them Wet Student Books With Creampiie

2 Likes

Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2019
BareFacedLies:
What is wrong in two consenting adults having sex?

The only problem I see here is the location they chose

Seriously agree.

Same with them? Smile... Far from that.
Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by OriginalZombiE: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
What a thread!

This reminds me of when I used to fuckkk this big
breasted teacher in the computer lab during assembly that year.

I'd make her face the window so she could watch the youngsters downstairs singing the national anthem while I plow her from behind.

Phew!

That was when I was still into the business of educating the Nigerian youth.

Good ol times grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
OriginalZombiE:
What a thread!

I'd make her face the window so she could watch the youngsters downstairs singing the national athem while I plow her from behind.

Phew!

Good ol times grin
Originalzombie
Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by cooooooks(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
So?? I think the only problem is that they did it in school. I'm certain the school doesn't allow that.
Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by jumia1: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2019
.Nigerian students are decent in school than any students in the world,they will prefer to do it in their hostel or some where outside the campus.
Click and watch:http://jumiaforum.com/what-cultists-do-to-un-serious-ladies-in-campus/

Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by jumia1: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bros,you too much
Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by jumia1: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2019

Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by backbone503(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
They wanted it, and they had it. Whats ungodly about that?
Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by RoseyJ: 7:00am On Aug 25, 2019
backbone503:
They wanted it, and they had it. Whats ungodly about that?

Is it then an act to behold?
Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by jumia1: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2019

Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by jumia1: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2019
A wild video showing a woman bulldozing a policeman at a fastfood

The brief clip shows the woman body slamming the man before repeatedly pushing him into various tables and chairs.

The assailant is clad in a black skirt and tank but appears to have lost one of her shoes in the scuffle.

A woman in the background can be seen pushing another man holding a bag of food.

Watch the video here:http://jumiaforum.com/a-woman-bulldozed-a-security-man-at-a-fast-food/

Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by jumia1: 7:56am On Sep 12, 2019
Too bad
Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by jumia1: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2019
A video going viral online purportedly shows the sisters of a bride twerking on the groom to see if he will get an erection or if he can exercise restraint.

According to online reports, the act is a traditional marriage rite performed in Cameroon to test a groom’s ability to stay faithful to his bride.

The groom’s prospective sisters-in-law will perform various twerk styles on him. If he gets an erection, it means he has failed and will not be given the bride’s hand in marriage.

Watch here live:http://jumiaforum.com/see-a-beautiful-lady-twerking-on-the-groom-to-test-if-he-can-be-faithful-to-her-sister-by-not-getting-an-erection/
Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by jumia1: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
How to make a lady to love you without spending too much

Happiness is the solid foundation a marriage or relationship is built on. So, ensuring your spouse or partner is happy should be a top priority for anyone dating, married or in a relationship. A little romance can go a long ways to make a girl happy.

Women just like to be touched simply to be touched. Something as simple as running your hand down her back or pulling the hair out of her eyes shows a woman that you love her. Not every touch needs to have sexual connotations. In fact, women much prefer the touches that are simply a show of affection.

Ladies appreciate a man who has the skills. Learn how to make her favorite food and let her lie on the couch as you get busy in the kitchen once in a while. Offering to cook or do the dishes for her shows that you are a caring and romantic guy and that’s the desire of every woman.

Make the effort to remind her how beautiful she is and let her new looks never go unnoticed. Even though she already knows she is pretty, it hurts not to repeat it over and over again if that’s what makes her happy.

Shower her with sweet messages, tell her she is on your mind and let her know that you are missing her. Your message is not just a message, it’s her happiness.

When your girl feels secure around you, she’ll feel like you are someone she can depend on anything and she’ll instinctively feel happier to be in love with you.

. No matter how busy or hectic your schedule is, don’t forget to free your time and create sweet moments with her. Do things that will make your time memorable together, even in the simplest ways.

A simple treat of her favorite ice cream, a box of chocolates, or a movie ticket is enough to make your girl happy.
Read more here:https://wahalablog.com/how-to-make-a-lady-to-love-you-without-spending-too-much/
Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by jumia1: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2019
African lady who works for Chinese man as sex slavery

This is what most young ladies will face when they work with Chinese men in the house.they turn them to sex slavery .it happens on daily basis in African countries like Nigeria where the government do not protect their citizens right against any foreigners who work in their country.

This lady has no choice than to obey his master to what ever he has her to do.
Click and watch:https://wahalablog.com/african-lady-who-works-for-chinese-man/

Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by jumia1: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2019
Nigerian Prophet and the General Overseer of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry, In the name of miracle,thrown this lady on a chair without caring if her back bone break or not.

The lady was brought to the pastor for a possible miracle by a man and a woman who were seen crying and lamenting.

Click and watch the video:http://jumiaforum.com/ladies-should-learn-lesson-from-this-incident-happening-in-church/
Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by jumia1: 2:19am On Nov 28, 2019
?
Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by jumia1: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
It happened every day my bros
Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by jumia1: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
Students life
Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
OriginalZombiE:
What a thread!

I'd make her face the window so she could watch the youngsters downstairs singing the national anthem while I plow her from behind.

Phew!

Good ol times grin
undecided
Re: Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room by jumia1: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2020
Enjoyment

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. / Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.