Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) (33025 Views)

Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road / Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured / 4 Dead As Thugs Burn Police Station And INEC Office In Edo State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by khiaa(f): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

One example please.

Just one...

It's also not racist to say a country is a sh*thole.

Those detention centers were built by the Obama admin. And most of the "outrageous" pictures were during his administration too.

Here's one from 2014 (New York Post)

"The country is being invaded by murderers, rapist, drug dealers, and thieves." "Mexicans are bad people." These are Trump's words. Stop acting blind to Trump's rhetoric.

1 Like

Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:03am On Aug 10, 2019
khiaa:

"The country is being invaded by murderers, rapist, drug dealers, and thieves." "Mexicans are bad people." These are Trump's words. Stop acting blind to Trump's rhetoric.

Taken out of context, it sounds bad.

And besides he never said that, not in those words.

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TML2cApMueU

"When Mexico sends it's people, they are not sending their best..."

"They are sending people that have lots of problems..."

"They are bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists."

"And some I assume are good people."

==

Every year, Mexican gangs and cartels ship about $50B worth of drugs into the US.

They don't send boy scouts to do it.

They send some of the most violent savages on the planet.

Some law enforcement guy once said that Mexican cartels make Al-Qaeda look like boy scouts.

If you see some of the things they do to their rivals...
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by James4bright(m): 12:39am On Aug 10, 2019
khiaa:

Like the white American terrorist?
You must really hate the whites. Lol
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by khiaa(f): 1:11am On Aug 10, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

Here's the video:

==

Every year, Mexican gangs and cartels ship about $50B worth of drugs into the US.

Some law enforcement guy once said that Mexican cartels make Al-Qaeda look like boy scouts.

That video proves that racist pig said what I said.

1 Like

Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by khiaa(f): 1:14am On Aug 10, 2019
James4bright:

You must really hate the whites. Lol

Unlike whites who hates people because of their skin color, I despise them because of their evil, demonic behavior.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by khiaa(f): 1:17am On Aug 10, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

Here's the video:

==

White Nationalist make the Mexican Cartels and Al-Qaeda look like toddlers. They are the devil the Bible speak of.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by James4bright(m): 1:22am On Aug 10, 2019
khiaa:

Unlike whites who hates people because of their skin color, I despise them because of their evil, demonic behavior.

Racism is less now, I guess. It's way preferable to be discriminated racially than remain in this shithole called Nigeria.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by khiaa(f): 1:47am On Aug 10, 2019
James4bright:

Racism is less now, I guess. It's way preferable to be discriminated racially than remain in this shithole called Nigeria.

In what country is racism less?
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by James4bright(m): 2:13am On Aug 10, 2019
khiaa:

In what country is racism less?
USA, I'd say. A whole lot of black folks and other races resides there.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by khiaa(f): 2:32am On Aug 10, 2019
James4bright:

USA, I'd say. A whole lot of black folks and other races resides there.
I'm American and take it from me the USA was founded on racism, is still racist and as long as whites are the majority it will always be a racist country.

1 Like

Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by James4bright(m): 2:45am On Aug 10, 2019
khiaa:

I'm American and take it from me the USA was founded on racism, is still racist and as long as whites are the majority it will always be a racist country.

Hatred is just a dominant trait on earth, in America it's racism and sexism while in Nigeria it's bigotry.

I'd rather deal with racism anyways, 'coz I love being black and can't be discriminated over it, unlike here in Nigeria we discriminate each other over the diversity of tribes and regions.

If you were given the chance to switch between being American and Nigerian which would you choose?
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by khiaa(f): 2:57am On Aug 10, 2019
James4bright:

Hatred is just a dominant trait on earth, in America it's racism and sexism while in Nigeria it's bigotry.

I'd rather deal with racism anyways, 'coz I love being black and can't be discriminated over it, unlike here in Nigeria we discriminate each other over the diversity of tribes and regions.

If you were given the chance to switch between being American and Nigerian which would you choose?
You don't understand the meaning of racism. I have never been to Nigeria so I can't make that call. Tribalism is another form of racism. Nigerians don't like each other so you guys definitely would not like a black American.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by James4bright(m): 3:08am On Aug 10, 2019
khiaa:

You don't understand the meaning of racism. I have never been to Nigeria so I can't make that call. Tribalism is another form of racism. Nigerians don't like each other so you guys definitely would not like a black American.

You think?
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by khiaa(f): 3:14am On Aug 10, 2019
James4bright:

You think?

Yes.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by Deepfeel(m): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2019
khiaa:

No, I'm fine. These people are getting on my damn nerve. You know what, all of this hate terrorism isn't new, it's just that the American media is owned by the whites and they like to lie and deny the evil crimes that they do.

They kept it hidden from the world but love to put black people in a bad light. Thanks to social media the world is being shown the truth on who are the real demons in America, and who are the real threats to the American people.

Am glad you are ok

Am aware, Westerners don't like broadcasting how bad their countries are to the world, but they do a pretty good job in broadcasting bad news about Africa , Iran Iraq, Pakistan etc to the world
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by DissTroy(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2019
khiaa:

Trump doesn't care about domestic terrorist as long as it's not the whites being slaughtered. The FBI asked Trump to increase the amount of funds to combat domestic terrorism and white supremacy. Instead of raising the funds Trump lowered the funds. He is protecting white supremacy.
What's it with you blacks and always making everything about race?

Where in my comment did I mention race? The Radical Left are the ones always opposing Trump for silly reasons. They are the most vile persons on earth. Are you going to pretend you didn't read the FBI report of the profiling of the perpetrators of the shootings in the last few days which revealed the shooters as registered Democrats and Left-leaning?

In fact the El Paso shooter was a huge AOC fan - the most radical Leftist politician.

Even when Nancy Pelosi tried to put a leash on your radicalism, you all called her racist.

Leave the plantation. The Democratic Part doesn't mean well for blacks.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by khiaa(f): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2019
DissTroy:

What's it with you blacks and always making everything about race?

Where in my comment did I mention race? The Radical Left are the ones always opposing Trump for silly reasons. They are the most vile persons on earth. Are you going to pretend you didn't read the FBI report of the profiling of the perpetrators of the shootings in the last few days which revealed the shooters as registered Democrats and Left-leaning?

In fact the El Paso shooter was a huge AOC fan - the most radical Leftist politician.

Even when Nancy Pelosi tried to put a leash on your radicalism, you all called her racist.

Leave the plantation. The Democratic Part doesn't mean well for blacks.

What the hell are you talking about? The ElPaso shooter said that he purposely targeted Mexicans and he used Trump's same racist talking points that the Mexican are invading this country. How can an AfriCoon like you tell me to leave the plantation when you refuse to see your racist master (Trump) for who he is? For your information I don't give a damn about the Democrats or the Republicans they are both racist pieces of crap.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2019
khiaa:

CNN and Fox news will say "You See, Trump was right about these murdering Mexicans."

CNN will never suggest that Trump is right about anything. That's how much they hate the US President.
Re: 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2019
Saao:
lol guys don't have shame. 4 people died in US the news is here. If 100 died in ur country now country will be aware apart from us even some of us won't be aware. This people value lives, watch as you see solution to it.
Wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested In India / Drama As Prophet Standing Trial In Lagos Runs Out Of Court / Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.