Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo (51431 Views)

Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) / Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Arrives In Philippine Ahead Of Mr World Competition / Nelson Enwerem Wins Mr Nigeria 2018 Contest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by LaCremy: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2019
MexManuel:

So how exactly is their life affecting you?

One brother spotted here grin tongue grin

Na joke o....

1 Like

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Jimbadly: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:
99% of the guys in modelling and Mr this and that are gays. Same with guys that are in the business of tying gele, make up, hair do and event hall decoration. Heaven is my witness. Do your research, ask people in their neighbourhood and you will find out the fact. Even this so called young singers and instrumentalist in many of these new generation churches are gays. I'm not saying this to discredit anybody, I have facts.

You may see them hanging around with girls, don't be deceived, their real affection are for their fellow guys. They are either inserting their rod into a fellow guy hole or they are using their hole to collect another guy rod. This is the sad reality. If you have a young male relative or friend who is a model or into make up, hair do, singing in the church choir, a good actor in the church drama group, gele tying, taking a course in baking or cooking etc watch out. Be close to him and guide him aright. When a young guy becomes so conscious of how glowing his skin is, how smooth his face is, always with the mirror etc watch out. I'm talking with hard evidence.

Sorry to say this but your stupidity is of epic proportions.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by etrange: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:
99% of the guys in modelling and Mr this and that are gays. Same with guys that are in the business of tying gele, make up, hair do and event hall decoration. Heaven is my witness. Do your research, ask people in their neighbourhood and you will find out the fact. Even this so called young singers and instrumentalist in many of these new generation churches are gays. I'm not saying this to discredit anybody, I have facts.

You may see them hanging around with girls, don't be deceived, their real affection are for their fellow guys. They are either inserting their rod into a fellow guy hole or they are using their hole to collect another guy rod. This is the sad reality. If you have a young male relative or friend who is a model or into make up, hair do, singing in the church choir, a good actor in the church drama group, gele tying, taking a course in baking or cooking etc watch out. Be close to him and guide him aright. When a young guy becomes so conscious of how glowing his skin is, how smooth his face is, always with the mirror etc watch out. I'm talking with hard evidence.

Trash everywhere...

Everyone has to have smelly armpit like you to be called "man".

Toxic masculinity!

7 Likes

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by drey076(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

you are almost right

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by peeps4u: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

Gibberish.

Every man that is conscious of his look or appears clean and neat is gay?

Like dirtiness is masculine?

You need healing and reorientation

7 Likes

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Jidibia(m): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

Just tell us you are one.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by mullerman: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gallant mehn
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Okoroawusa: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

So?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by lexy2014: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
I don't need a prophet to tell me who d Kenyan is among d 3 African guys
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

So we should not have mirror and not be conscious of our looks because it is gay?

if I jab you uppercut ehh

5 Likes

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Omoslim26: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

see as you jst cul down type plenty nonsense with confidence oga these ur claims are jst your opinion dont generalise, there are guys in model or beauty industries that do not engage in such fiendish act there good nd bad people in evry walk of life period.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
drey076:
you are almost right
grin grin Almost ko...Almoist ni
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
They must have broken your heart after phucking your yansh taya. Sorry o

LKO:

1 Like

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by gibzzhd: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

Why do you decide to wear urself KITO.kettle calling pot black.Why are u doing this to your kind.Sell your own make them sell their.The Market is open to everyone.MADAM

4 Likes

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Born2Breed(f): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
GistMore2:
Current Mr Nigeria holder of 2018 edition, Nelson Enwerem is currently representing Nigeria for 'Mr World' competition taking place in Quezon City, Philippines.

Nelson Enwerem poses with Mr Cameroon and Mr Kenya in shirtless photo as they shows of their muscles.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/mr-nigeria-nelson-enwerem-poses-with-mr-cameroon-mr-kenya-in-shirtless-photo

Chai!!! See wetin chisel do
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by castro316: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
I am jealous. All my packs have disappeared because of too much chicken
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by ElsonMorali: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

You are actually right. Your description is as near perfect as possible. Over obsession with the physical form is a pointer to homosexuality.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

U sound ugly and jealous undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by CaesarDon(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

Honestly you aren't far from the truth,

But their being gay is not by choice but they're being coerced or forced to have sex with men, or as an initiation to their group to progress

I had a friend that was contesting for Mr Nigeria, and he attested to this, virtually all the famous artists in Nigeria also are not left out, if I mention names and post pics, nairaland would quake

5 Likes

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by skukimania(f): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
That one for right hand side, na Mr. Senegal e go be.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by chudez0147(m): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
MexManuel:

So how exactly is their life affecting you?
Gay spotted

3 Likes

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by midehi2(f): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
I no ven dey see their body well, i dn high smal
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by lucianohase(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
Please the "darkness", sorry dark one at the right na Mr Kenya?
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by LKO(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
Omoslim26:

see as you jst cul down type plenty nonsense with confidence oga these ur claims are jst your opinion dont generalise, there are guys in model or beauty industries that do not engage in such fiendish act there good nd bad people in evry walk of life period.

And ur blind eyes didn't notice I said 99%, I never said 100%. Little thing.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by LKO(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
Noel1:

U sound ugly and jealous undecided

Low life. Product of failed parenting. You would also fail as a parent no doubt. Don't be vigilant when you manage give birth to a male child and sew how your son turn gay in this perverse generation.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Omoslim26: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

And ur blind eyes didn't notice I said 99%, I never said 100%. Little thing.

and your numb brain can boastfully give us factual documentated fact to back your 99%
oga next time use this words SOME OF THEM

1 Like

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by LKO(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
gibzzhd:

Why do you decide to wear urself KITO.kettle calling pot black.Why are u doing this to your kind.Sell your own make them sell their.The Market is open to everyone.MADAM

Which one is KITO again? Is that one of your gay terms? Unless you repent, your sin would search you out sooner than you expect. Hopeless gays everywhere.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
I want that middle boy inside of me....I'm hot bae
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by LKO(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
Omoslim26:

and your numb brain can boastfully give us factual documentated fact to back your 99%
oga next time use this words SOME OF THEM

You are ordained for destruction no doubt. No need giving u attention. You are gay and certainly living with one STDs or the other. I sympathise with you.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by LKO(m): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kittex7:
I want that middle boy inside of me....I'm hot bae

Hmmmmmmmmm. It is well.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by LKO(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
AmiciLord:
They must have broken your heart after phucking your yansh taya. Sorry o

I never knew there are many gays here. If am not gay, May it never be well with you.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Omoslim26: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

You are ordained for destruction no doubt. No need giving u attention. You are gay and certainly living with one STDs or the other. I sympathise with you.

:-Dsays some1 dat has been cursed from birth if nt that you have been destined to be a fool forever you would knw how to use words wel nd nt to generize
otondo you tink say na only u sabi swear u met your match today stay outta my mention

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should 2face Be Jailed For This Outfit? / Igbo Man Rocks Agbada, Marries His Yoruba Bride In Style (photos) / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.