Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

VERY PROFITABLE BUSINESS YOU CAN START WITH AT-LEAST 30K - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / VERY PROFITABLE BUSINESS YOU CAN START WITH AT-LEAST 30K (808 Views)

How To Make At Least 30k Weekly With Your Smart Phone / Earn At Least 30k Monthly From Ranthq: Join This Whatsapp Group To Freely Learn / How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VERY PROFITABLE BUSINESS YOU CAN START WITH AT-LEAST 30K by excellencey: 4:44am On Aug 09, 2019
Sometimes in May 2016, i made a remarkable discovery about a profitable business that many Nigerians were not fully aware of...

I stumbled on this discovery while I was online searching for businesses i could run from home and make good money...

I noticed a particular business page of a young man on Facebook who was selling waist trainers, and running adverts consistently on Facebook for just that product.

Interestingly, the advert had over 4 thousand shares, but what caught my attention wasn't the number of shares, the advert had over 3500 comments of people asking for his details so they could make purchase and others thanking him that they had gotten the products and they loved it.

First, understand that what this young man was selling was just waist trainers...

But the waist trainer wasn't my main point of focus...

The main point was this; When i made my findings, I discovered that he was importing the waist trainers for (N750) and selling each for N6000, Just imagine that out of those 3500 comments, only 1500 made purchase, he would have made a profit of close to 8 milion naira from just waist trainers, that's minus those who contacted him directly via private chats and calls. .

He imports the products, sits in his house and sells them off on same Facebook that i have been using for chats and other irrelevances

That's Crazy right ?

I call this business Model - Life-changing e-commerce...

So, I learnt a lot about this business model through a training

The first products i imported to try it out were: waist trainers, breast lift and butt lifter...
I imported 50 pieces altogether at N40,000 (Shipping included)
With shipping, each product comes to about N800 per 1
I ran adverts on Instagram and Facebook for 3 days and sold 49 of the products at the cost of N3,300 each, and gave one waist trainer to my girlfriend.

After removing all costs (product purchase, shipping, Instagram and Facebook ads, packaging), i was left with N110,000 profit. Trust me, that wasn't bad for a 3 days project that i started with N40,000 capital. My next order from that manufacturer for those products was 120 pieces at a cheaper rate.

Just take your time to think about it, how many businesses or investments can you start with N40,000 and make a profit of N110,000 within 3 days

This Life-changing business works based on 3 important things:
1) Searching for hot selling products that help solve people's problems and grants them their desire

2) Buying the products at the lowest cost possible and importing them to your door-step in Nigeria

3) Selling the products using excellent marketing methods that ensure that the products sell out fast (Facebook ads, Instagram ads, e-commer platform sales, like Jumia, Konga etc..)

The last product I imported was 45 pieces (trial order) of a Classy female sandal and it cost me N67,500 total (shipping ncluded). I made N202,500 as profit within two days of selling it on Facebook and Instagram.

This business is not for broke people...

You should have a minimum of between 30-50k to start the business...
The good thing is that you can turn your N30,000, N40,000 or N50,000 into a huge capital within two weeks if you follow the proven system I use and teach.

We will also train you on Exportation of agricultural products, and minerals and also help you start-up.

You can Call or Chat us on whatsapp via 07064956005.

Master Class fee is Two thousand naira (80% discount for the next 2 weeks)(Original price is 10k)

Note: Class is strictly optional and is on a first come, first serve basis. Once class is filled, you wait for the next class. Discount ends in 2 weeks.

(1) (Reply)

Venmo Account Anyone?? / How To Grab People's Attention To Your Blog Or Site / JOIN Idumota Marketplace Fb Group. Buy And Sell Your Goods And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.