Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! (3083 Views)

Buhari Has Been Caged Physically And Spiritually – Northern Group / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Ziggylady(f): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2019
gidgiddy:
Adeyinka Grandson is just a "Nnamdi Kanu wannabe"

Unfortunately for him, the Yoruba people he is agitating for have little or no interest in Oduduwa Republic. At least Nnamdi Kanu brought millions out on the streets for Biafra. Grandson has not been able to bring anybody out anywhere for Oduduwa Republic.

In his frustration at his failure, he turned his videos into attacking Igbos knowing that it would attract the attention of Igbos. In his desperate bid to keep attention on himself, he even claimed it was Igbos who killed Fashoranti's daughter

The guy is just an attention seeker in London who makes useless videos that never translates to action

Even Nnamdi Kanu once left London and fearlessly returned to Nigeria for what he believes in. He even announced the date of his return to Nigeria.

If you come back in 60 years, Adeyinka Grandson will still be making useless videos in London

Anther 'angu'.. grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2019
Adaibeku:

Pinkpussy oghego kwa ...
Nigerian Lion and world ant has been crippled and shamed !
Call him a domestic tyrant

That baboon called adeyinka grandfool will rot in jail
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

So to you kanu is a demon?

He is. I can have a problem with an Igbo man but will never preach hate against him or advocate he be harmed. He has the same right to life and a productive existence as all others. The likes of Kanu and Adeyinka Grandson should be taken to the back of their house and shot. Kanu once said kill a Yoruba before a snake if you see both in a room at the same time. As for grandson and his hate speech against Igbos, he won't get anywhere in the SW because our live-and-let-live tolerance and orientation means you can never ever make the Yorubas align behind anyone who preaches intolerance and hate against others. Not difficult to get fanatical and illiterate Moslems in the North to attack Southern Christians since they have been indoctrinated to believe the Christian religion to be inferior to theirs. Igbos too, religiously intolerant Christians in the majority, always insult and put down Islam.

Now, how are you going to get me, a Christian, to demonize moslems when I have them as direct relatives I eat and co-exist with in my extended Yoruba family? My brother-in-Law, for example, is Moslem and a nice man. So you can appreciate it is the SE and North with the problem. No one will succeed with an agenda of radicalising Yorubas along a path of hatred. It is against our nature. So face your Kanu and we will deal with the hateful charlatan called Adeyinka Grandson.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 09, 2019
Ziggylady:

Compare Nnamdi Kanu who is prancing all over Europe and America unmolested and celebrated while still agitating and campaigning for a Biafran nation...

To Adeyinka Grandson who has been caged and slammed with terrorism charges while he and his demented followers pretended to be pushing for an 'odua nation'..,to see which tribe amongst Igbos and yorubas are serious about having their own nation..

Facts are sacrosant

How many times are folks like you going to be told Adeyinka Grandson does not represent the thinking or interest of the average Yoruba? Yorubas carry Oodua project on their head as Igbos constantly demand Biafra? What then is this your talk of who are "serious about having their own nation"? Which Yoruba has told you it is do-or-die for us or even in the thought of most Yorubas?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Ziggylady(f): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2019
candidtalk:

How many times are folks like you going to be told Adeyinka Grandson does not represent the thinking or interest of the average Yoruba?

Yeah we kmow how much you detest having your own country,that is the only thing you dont like about the iddioot......However 99% of you love his demented vitrol against Igbos...

Unfortunately,it is laced with a call for odua repunlic which you lots loathe..

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Ziggylady(f): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2019
candidtalk:

He is. I can have a problem with an Igbo man but will never preach hate against him or advocate he be harmed. He has the same right to life and a productive existence as all others. The likes of Kanu and Adeyinka Grandson should be taken to the back of their house and shot. Kanu once said kill a Yoruba before a snake if you see both in a room at the same time. As for grandson and his hate speech against Igbos, he won't get anywhere in the SW because our live-and-let-live tolerance and orientation means you can never ever make the Yorubas align behind anyone who preaches intolerance and hate against others. Not difficult to get fanatical and illiterate Moslems in the North to attack Southern Christians since they have been indoctrinated to believe the Christian religion to be inferior to theirs. Igbos too, religiously intolerant Christians in the majority, always insult and put down Islam.

Now, how are you going to get me, a Christian, to demonize moslems when I have them as direct relatives I eat and co-exist with in my extended Yoruba family? My brother-in-Law, for example, is Moslem and a nice man. So you can appreciate it is the SE and North with the problem. No one will succeed with an agenda of radicalising Yorubas along a path of hatred. It is against our nature. So face your Kanu and we will deal with the hateful charlatan called Adeyinka Grandson.

Tales by moon-light undecided

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2019
Ziggylady:

Tales by moon-light undecided

Na your own wahala be dat. Just know the Yorubas are far above you in sophistication , outlook and political vision.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Adaibeku(f): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2019
candidtalk:

Is this how unintelligent you are? You think the person you responded to is Yoruba and not your two-faced, propagandist and deceitful Igbo brother/sister? Adeyinka Grandson has been peddling his hate speech for ages same as Kanu. Difference is he never got appreciable support in the SW while Kanu Ohamumudike became the god of the SE, with PHD holders bowing at his feet, despite the fact he is a failed, lunatic and megalomaniac diasporan from Peckham, London.

Point of Correction lunatic loved by british consulates and half of isreali grande parliament ,but called terrorist by lagos_ibadan smelly press inconievance with fulani slavemasters ,
And your son is now the world known terrorist...so funny grin
And dont deny him coward
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2019
candidtalk:

Oohhhhhh,You don't extrapolate what is obtainable in your extending family judge means others.

Grandson said he is fighting for you guys and I think he is to you.

Finally, Igbos are very and extremely tolerant if not over tolerant even when you guys nearly pushed us to the wall. we still forgive..

That's a virtue you guys needs to imbibe... Tolerance.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Ziggylady(f): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

They have started denying him already.

grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2019
candidtalk:

Na your own wahala be dat. Just know the Yorubas are far above you in sophistication , outlook and political vision.

This same word u used here called sophis......

If others used, u guys will become angry.... intolerance.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Adaibeku(f): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

That baboon called adeyinka grandfool will rot in jail

Nigerian tigers are always ants worldwide ,
You cant cheat nature ,
E remain abike dabiri or da silva watsoever!
I will personally sink her down the public toilet she uses , with all diplomacy up my sleeves!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Oohhhhhh,You don't extrapolate what is obtainable in your extending family judge means others.

Finally, Igbos are very and extremely tolerant if not over tolerant even when you guys nearly pushed us to the wall. we still forgive..

You are seriously misinformed if you think Grandson is accepted by even 2% of Yorubas. He is a nonentity to most Yorubas except the deluded few on social media who are jobless and lazy. It is in you guys nature to think the worst of Yorubas but I can tell you Grandson and his ilk will never gain traction in Yoruba land like Kanu did in Ala Igbo. Different people and different orientation.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Adaibeku(f): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2019
candidtalk:

You Igbos and outright lies/propaganda are like 5 and 6. Please, can you reveal who offered Kanu 10 oil blocks worth multi billions? The Petroleum Minister President Buhari?

.grin i know u wont believe the 10 oilblocks story is blablabla to you cheesy
But you arent denying the 70m giving to that broke fool by the boa constrictor of Lagos ? Just ordinary 70million shocked Princfred and he( grandson) burnt oduduwa flag full of admiration in presence of the boa constrictor

If the oilblock was giving to kanu ,do u know how much a lady like that will get 35billion cursed naira ,
Worship igbos and stop your conspiracy on Zion !

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Adaibeku(f): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2019
adadike:
Oh, they are now asking for donations cheesy grin

Dont worry ojuelegba agberos will donate their N50 Owomida to him ,

.Ada are you banned b4 by that demon ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

This same word u used here called sophis......

If others used, u guys will become angry.... intolerance.

My use of the word is justified. Why has Grandson not dared to try and come to the SW to try and achieve what Kanu got away with? Why stay on social networking abroad talking shite to impressionable and jobless youths? He should come to the SW na. Yet I doubt he ever will because he knows Yorubas are not IGbos.

Unlike Kanu who was embraced with Joy, Adeyinka Grandson will get the hate slapped out of him by his mother, father, Uncle, Aunties and even the community elders. Who will follow his fanatical noise on the ground in the SW? when Gani Adams and Yinka Odunmakin et al cannot even garner enough support, as pro-Yoruba exponents, to take on Tinubu who makes it clear he is Yoruba yet nationalist and pro-Buhari?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2019
candidtalk:

My use of the word is justified. Why has Grandson not dared to try and come to the SW to try and achieve what Kanu got away with? Why stay on social networking abroad talking shite to impressionable and jobless youths? He should come to the SW na. Yet I doubt he ever will because he knows Yorubas are not IGbos.

Unlike Kanu who was embraced with Joy, Adeyinka Grandson will get the hate slapped out of him by his mother, father, Uncle, Aunties and even the community elders. Who will follow his fanatical noise on the ground in the SW? when Gani Adams and Yinka Odunmakin et al cannot even garner enough support, as pro-Yoruba exponents, to take on Tinubu who makes it clear he is Yoruba yet nationalist and pro-Buhari?

This one is already campaigning for Tinubu 2023.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Bruv, Yorubas are tolerance personified. You guys are not close and the world, to include your own enlightened and exposed kinsmen, admit this as we see below. If you are honest you will admit that as a fact. Can you people simply not give credit where due and learn from others? Doing so does not mean accepting others are better than you. It simply means you acknowledge they do certain things better tan you.

http://www.ekimogundescendant.org/are-the-yoruba-the-number-one-in-religious-tolerance/

I can comfortably say that I have not seen or heard of any country or people that tolerate one another on the issue of religion like the Yoruba of Nigeria.

As a child growing up in Igboland, I thought the Igbo were the most tolerant in matters of religion. For example, the only mosque in my hometown Nnewi was built right at the gate of the Diocesan Church Centre of the Anglican Church, which was the central church for Anglicans in the town when the head of the diocese was in Onitsha. The mosque was owned by the Hausa-Fulani community. Items like sugarcane, carrot and kulikuli were sold beside the mosque, and cobblers took care of people’s shoes there. I never missed the sugarcane and kulikuli any time I had cause to be at the church. Christians never bothered that Muslims (who were not sons and daughters of the community) situated their mosque by the gate of the central church of the Anglican Communion in the town.

There was no Muslim in my primary school; in my secondary school, there was a Muslim boy – a boy whose father was a policeman posted to the town. On Thursdays when we had our moral instruction classes, the chaplain of the school who was also the vice-principal, always announced that the Muslim boy was the only one exempted from participating in moral instruction classes because the school had no Islamic teacher. Other pupils must either be at the Roman Catholic section or the Protestant section. We all envied the boy for the preferential treatment he always got as the only Muslim boy in our school.

Compare that with a typical Yoruba family. A couple with six children could have a family like this: the man is a Muslim; the wife attends the Celestial Church of Christ; the first child started as a Muslim but converted to Christianity and is now a member of a Pentecostal church; the second child is a devout Muslim; the third and fifth children are members of the Methodist or Baptist church; the fourth child attends no church or mosque but prefers the Yoruba gods whenever he has any spiritual needs; and the last child is an Anglican.

One would assume that with this seemingly cacophony of religions in this family, there would be constant religious tension, hatred, quarrels and fights in it. No. In Yorubaland, no one disturbs the other because of religion. Interestingly, during Islamic festivals, Christians join their Muslim relatives to celebrate. Also during Christian festivals, the Muslims join their relatives to celebrate. For example, the Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, is a Muslim, while his wife is a Christian.

In the larger Yoruba society, the issue of religion is not a factor while considering a candidate for an elective post. For example, Bola Tinubu, a Muslim, did two terms as Lagos State governor and handed over to Fashola, a Muslim, who is doing his second tenure in office now.

Such high level of religious tolerance is not even obtainable in countries that are known for freedom and rights like the United States of America and the United Kingdom. In such countries, even though there is religious freedom, there are certain social and political positions that some people may never dream of.This wonderful trait of the Yoruba needs to be publicised. If such a trait were from an American community, several documentaries, films and books would have been produced based on it. If the Federal Government would not publicise such, it behoves the Yoruba nation to sponsor the production of such materials.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Adaibeku(f): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2019
gbengaolaniyi:
embarassed embarassed

"Today Gbenga will be frank and brutally truthful! just few days before Sowore got himself into trouble...Read what kanu deputy said about him below..

Biafra is an ORACLE. If you are not genuine and sincere, her spirit shall strike you and those in your category! Desist from playing politics with your meeting with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, rectify and withdraw the bogus claims and wrong impression you are giving to the public or else this your "revolution" shall consume you!!"

Gigantic oracle no be small,Play politics and die
Thats exactly what killed a corrupt pastor given 250m to write iranian prime minister on fake terror attack from nnamdi ,
Thats what tormented Asari dokubo to near suicide ,he survived it and raised a biafran force emergency meeting the following day in Onne and bayelsa ,
Lastly , thats what made A greedy Owerri lady aka Queen of the coast derainged and locked in a cellar for 5yrs
We biafrans has sold our honourable soul to karma , Thats the biggest oracle ,.
Sowore thinks is tinubu north affairs as usual ,
...It trends #SoworeNotAYoruba
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Adaibeku(f): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
candidtalk:

Bruv, Yorubas are tolerance personified. You guys are not close and the world, to include your own enlightened and exposed kinsmen, admit this as we see below. If you are honest you will admit that as a fact. Can you people simply not give credit where due and learn from others? Doing so does not mean accepting others are better than you. It simply means you acknowledge they do certain things better tan you.

http://www.ekimogundescendant.org/are-the-yoruba-the-number-one-in-religious-tolerance/

Tolerance my foot ... When u ar praying dat iyabo tinubu should lock up computer village so that igbos will rot ... hypocrite
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

This one is already campaigning for Tinubu 2023.

Dude, grow a brain. You seriously think everything is limited to "Tinubu 2023" as you call it? You guys are so easily mumufied. Continue focusing on Tinubu. You won't see the ace coming. That's the problem with you guys. You bog yourselves down in unilateral and one-dimensional thinking because you are only predisposed to entertaining one outcome. I.e Yorubas must fail and be punished. To you, the simplistic thinking is stop Tinubu and stop Yorubas. I can assure you that Yorubas will always best you guys because they are genuinely progressive in nature and always look at the big picture. Reality bro.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
Adaibeku:
Tolerance my foot ... When u ar praying dat iyabo tinubu should lock up computer village so that igbos will rot ... hypocrite

More display of the empty and worthless emotional approach to life Igbos are known for. Any comment on the article of Yoruba tolerance your own fellow Igbo penned?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by MetaPhysical: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

They have started denying him already.

Who are the "they" denying him.

I and many steadfast Yorubas are 100% behind Grandson. Etch it in stone! grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Not only in stone but books of aschelon
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by MetaPhysical: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Na you sabi!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...! by Iamgrey5(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I support some of his rethoric, but not everything he stands for.

I doubt the authenticity of this news too

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Government In This World Will Allow Agitations In Her Territory / IPOB Mobilise Themselves And Storm The Kenyan Embassy In Ottawa, Canada / Labour Party Agents Caught At A Polling Unit In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.