Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event (29636 Views)

BBNaija: Check Out Ebuka's Gorgeous Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) / Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) / Tiwa Savage's Gorgeous Outfit To Afrimma Awards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by lovdoc: 6:59am On Aug 09, 2019
The BBNaija star, Anto Lecky wows in this super enthralling outfit as she steps out as a wedding guest. She got heads turning for her in the event as she dazzles like a queen in the super gorgeous outfit...

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/08/anto-leckys-super-gorgeous-outfit-to-wedding-event.html

See photos:

4 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by lovdoc: 6:59am On Aug 09, 2019
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by itspzpics(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by Houseofglam7(f): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2019
You don't show up to a wedding trying to take the shine from the bride....
When it's your wedding, you can show up completely gold plated if you want....or wrapped in aluminium foil undecided
Stunning makeup
Beautiful dress
Beautiful woman.
I'd still say don't show up to someone else's wedding this way.

130 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by Funmmyastic: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2019
She is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by bookyp19: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2019
this one still dey

2 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by LANDLORD72: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2019
Avoid marrying any guy or lady that visit's so many different prophet's. Such individuals lives always ends up scattered.

Good morning

14 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by ayodaisi: 9:46am On Aug 09, 2019
Cool but still look olshoism

2 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by Ayhomes(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2019
Check my profile for free land in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by sogodihno: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2019
This girl is beautiful, but her chest is as flat as tennis table

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by Bukden16(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2019
Where are the Bride and Groom?

2 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by Sapphire86(f): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:
You don't show up to a wedding trying to take the shine from the bride....
When it's your wedding, you can show up completely gold plated if you want....or wrapped in aluminium foil undecided
Stunning makeup
Beautiful dress
Beautiful woman.
I'd still say don't show up to someone else's wedding this way.

My sister, I was about to type 'is she the bride?' because this is seriously overdo!!

28 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by gurunlocker: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2019
How will she sit down?

This dress will take the space of 5 people shocked

3 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by ogbonnachrys: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2019
Beautiful but no breast cry

3 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by genius43(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2019
She only modelled the dress for the designer, not a wedding event. Bloggers with misleading informations

26 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by safarigirl(f): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2019
It looks like a wedding-themed photoshoot, I doubt she went to any wedding looking like this, the OP doesn't have one photo of her at the event, so, it invalidates his claim

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by genius43(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2019
Sapphire86:

My sister, I was about to type 'is she the bride?' because this is seriously overdo!!

It was no event. She was only stood as a muse to showcase a dress.

5 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by hatedisplace: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2019
lovdoc:
The BBNaija star, Anto Lecky wows in this super enthralling outfit as she steps out as a wedding guest. She got heads turning for her in the event as she dazzles like a queen in the super gorgeous outfit...

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/08/anto-leckys-super-gorgeous-outfit-to-wedding-event.html

See photos:

Hospital equipment for sale. From Disposable Liner cutter stapler to Savoflurane vaporizer. Serviced in UK. Call 08035256817, 08098683748.
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by genius43(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2019
safarigirl:
It looks like a wedding-themed photoshoot, I doubt she went to any wedding looking like this, the OP doesn't have one photo of her at the event, so, it invalidates his claim

If I didn't see it on her page on IG that's how this OP will misinform me.

4 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2019
Public Announcement... Dont come like this to my wedding. Be gorgeous and slay but not white with train.

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by nerorex01: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2019
Creative design from a great innovative designer....

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by King204(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2019
Who talk say cee-c fine pass am
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by koyyess: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2019
Ah, she fine for here oo. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by nelsonebby(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2019
No boobs shocked
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2019
All i see is act work grin
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by shilenji(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2019
The bride go dey give am onekind eyes.i sure say she dress pass d bride
Re: Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event by tfash96(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2019
When the pressure is too much she will be tempted to go for plastic surgery though she might not do it.. Ladies like her can only live without too much discrimination in western worlds since almost all of them are like that but here in Nigeria reverse is the case but in western worlds as long as u have a hole btw ur legs u will still get ur man that will take u in as wife and people around him won't condemn u but in Nigeria u might still get ur man but the feeling of being odd within yourself let alone people talking will still be there... Ladies like Anto is hell no for me I like breast.. Not that it should be too much like that but not having at all is worrisome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations / Liz Benson's Daughter's, Leelee, White Wedding Photos / Annie Idibia, 2baba & Sound Sultan Visit Bishop Kukah & Sultan Of Sokoto (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.