Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) (56749 Views)

Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) / Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by henzy4life: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2019
SLAP44:
This is inevitable, someone must die because of these Okorocha and APC cheap and poorly done work that is totally useless to us as a people. The place the iron is hanging is ordinary block, this was a trap set by the last administration and someone from that era should be arrested and charged for murder.

We are lucky Ihedioha saw the danger and quickly dismantled the eyesore before it will crash on a fast moving vehicle, setting up a chain reaction that will kill many more people.
keep deceiving urself and people are listening to all those rubbish u spits out. Quote me: GOD OF VENGEANCE IS AT WORK IN FAVOUR OF ROCHAS. It proves to u people that ROCHAS hand is clean and God is VINDICATING him and the guy that died is people like u who chose to support evil than good,all of u will be going one after the other and that's called VENGEANCE
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by fujirice: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2019
Amaco123:
you people are yet to patch one pothole in Imo state all Okorocha's project are now poor job, those ion has been there for 6years and has not killed anyone or falling only 3months pdp in Imo it's now deathtrap and one person died on the process of removing it.the money used on dismounting this iron would have been used to patch some potholes that are distroying people's car.
Can we stop politicizing this already.
Even when most of those structures were under construction, people complained of the poor quality of the work done there.
Let’s stop these selective amnesia because of political leanings.
Rochas tried for Imo but the substandard jobs trumped his little achievements.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2019
You are the learner. Can’t all that effort be put into patching the potholes or are any of those projects disturbing anyone?
SLAP44:

Your a learner. Okorocha left the whole of world bank for 8 years with bad and impassable roads and be doing gates and rubbish, and you expect Ihedioha to start repairing the roads in 3 months?
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Psoul(m): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2019
SLAP44:

We need safety first, dismantle all death traps and plant natural trees not the artificial ones Okorocha left.

OK...we will be here observing you guys. Let me not hear that Ihedioha is the worst governor Imo ppl have had.
Let the praise singing continues like this till the end of his tenure and even beyond.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by ADMAF(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2019
SLAP44:

Right now, he did a lot of terrible poor jobs. They need to be destroyed.
Did he erect the structures from his personal pocket? Its r loss either way. You'all hate him cause he couldn't be bottled up in APGA or PDP. If una like, make una go destroy 2nd 9ja bridge when completed cos it's Buhari's project.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by SLAP44: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2019
ADMAF:

Did he erect the structures from his personal pocket? Its r loss either way. You'all hate him cause he couldn't be bottled up in APGA or PDP. If una like, make una go destroy 2nd 9ja bridge when completed cos it's Buhari's project.

Your opinion, hold tightly to it.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by SLAP44: 11:52am On Aug 09, 2019
Psoul:

OK...we will be here observing you guys. Let me not hear that Ihedioha is the worst governor Imo ppl have had.
Let the praise singing continues like this till the end of his tenure and even beyond.

Ihedioha is not making noise. He's planning. Okorocha came with too much noise and too much braggadacio
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by slimay(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lesson learnt.....never be an agent of destruction
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
SLAP44:

Ihedioha is not making noise. He's planning. Okorocha came with too much noise and too much braggadacio

Oga, no problem. I'm not doubting you. I know what u people can do. Is it not this same Imo State I know.
No leader in Imo has left office with the same accolade you guys welcomes him.
Even the Chief Sam Onunaka Mbakwe all of u are hailing now was not treated well by u guys during his last period of his leadership.
The MILADS also got the same treatment.
What about Ohakim?
Rochas
Now Dee Ihedioha.

We are watching

1 Like

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by franksunny(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
God punish the sender and the follower. does it mean that imo state government don't know the meaning of HSE. Tomorrow they will be sanctioning other companies that they are not HSE compliance, That government should be sanction. Make Imo people they there they deceive themselves
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by SLAP44: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
Psoul:

Oga, no problem. I'm not doubting you. I know what u people can do. Is it not this same Imo State I know.
No leader in Imo has left office with the same accolade you guys welcomes him.
Even the Chief Sam Onunaka Mbakwe all of u are hailing now was not treated well by u guys during his last period of his leadership.
The MILADS also got the same treatment.
What about Ohakim?
Rochas
Now Dee Ihedioha.

We are watching

Nobody can satisfy all. But thieves are thieves no matter how you want to twist this. Okorocha rubbed salt into the wound while thieving.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
what is the sense in destroyin everything and startin all over again....??

did they build them from their own pocket....??
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by sweetlaw: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
why demolish what has been built? why not use that energy to add your own projects instead of wasting tax payers money like a mumu? you just succeeded in killing an innocent person because of your greed and unwarranted anger, idiot.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by sweetsell: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
Oloriburuku somebody.
It is now confirmed you must perish of irredeemable hate n monumental foolishness. A project no one died from for 8 years yet you have the effrontery to blame previous govt for fools who refuse to take safety precautions ?! I wonder where n how PDP keep breeding lunatics on NL ?!

SLAP44:
This is inevitable, someone must die because of these Okorocha and APC cheap and poorly done work that is totally useless to us as a people. The place the iron is hanging is ordinary block, this was a trap set by the last administration and someone from that era should be arrested and charged for murder.

We are lucky Ihedioha saw the danger and quickly dismantled the eyesore before it will crash on a fast moving vehicle, setting up a chain reaction that will kill many more people.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
SLAP44:

Nobody can satisfy all. But thieves are thieves no matter how you want to twist this. Okorocha rubbed salt into the wound while thieving.

I don't think that is what we are talking about. I'm not interested in who has stolen or not.
My question was, the areas the man that has come to save you guys is concentrating, are they the areas u guys need now?
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by SLAP44: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
Psoul:

I don't think that is what we are talking about. I'm not interested in who has stolen or not.
My question was, the areas the man that has come to save you guys is concentrating, are they the areas u guys need now?

We think so, with good reasons. We think the last government focused so much on a lot of irrelevancies targeted at hoodwinking the masses to give an impression that he was busy working, a look at all those white elephant projects has shown they were mere poorly built distractions.

We need all those ugly looking stuff cleared from our roads as they add no lasting value to our city. We need sustainable green plants and trees to adorn our roads in a neat manner. We need good roads and good sanitation.

But we need safety first, let tall those overhanging metals be removed first.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Tobest150(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
phelonrays:
shocked
wow...........
it's my birthday........ ąll ɬɧąŋҡʂ ɬơ God щɧơ ℘rɛʂɛr۷ɛ ɱɛ ɬơ ɬɧıʂ ۷ɛry day.......ąŋơɬɧɛr ɖąყ ơʄ ɧą℘℘ıŋɛʂʂ...

please let leave Nigeria issue to Buhari.....grin

L℮†s C℮ℓ℮♭ґa†℮ ї† †◎ℊ℮†ℌ℮ґ.......cheesycheesy

Happy birthday
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by aojully: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
sinaj:
Why are they destroying things there undecided

Which one has he done since he resumed office sad
He has been doing destruction, nothing else in his head. governance of hate
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Niaja4real(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
sinaj:
Why are they destroying things there undecided

Which one has he done since he resumed office sad
I thought, the right word should have been assumed office & not resumed office.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by PFRB: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Doing that work without a crane or self loader is disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by sinaj(f): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
Niaja4real:

I thought, the right word should have been assumed office & not resumed office.
will check it up.
Thanks btw
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

cant waste my RIP.. besides whatever southeasterners do with their state is non of my business,

all i know is come 2023 if these fools appear on a presidential ballot , i will gladly grab my pvc and vote against them,

Hatred kills brother, it kills.
If you so hate us then allow us go na? Problem.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
wateva rocks dia boat in imo is none of my biz. angry
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Hatred kills brother, it kills.
If you so hate us then allow us go na? Problem.

grin

ok no vex broda, will you vote okorocha as president in 2023? or will you vote ihedioha? and believe me if a general referendum was held today i will support biafra exit, isnt the media war a foolish thing?
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by ScotMisile: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
Whether good or poor. .ihediIheshud start working already.. .
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

grin

ok no vex broda, will you vote okorocha as president in 2023? or will you vote ihedioha? and believe me if a general referendum was held today i will support biafra exit, isnt the media war a foolish thing?

If Tinubu is on the ballot be honest with me and swear you will vote in. Anyway I’m sure you will just because he is your tribesmen. Now between this 3 what is the difference?

Osinbajo I will vote because I think he is an intelligent man but too weak like Jonathan.
Peter Obi i will also vote, Kingsley moghalu I will vote. But don’t call rochas or Tinubu for me they are both same.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kfed4ril:

If Tinubu is on the ballot be honest with me and swear you will vote in. Anyway I’m sure you will just because he is your tribesmen. Now between this 3 what is the difference?

Osinbajo I will vote because I think he is an intelligent man but too weak like Jonathan.
Peter Obi i will also vote, Kingsley moghalu I will vote. But don’t call rochas or Tinubu for me they are both same.

i will vote the hon emeka guy that got nominated for ministerial appointment, i'll vote okonjo or oby ezekwesili .... i cant vote tinubu because he is old, but fashola or osinbajo is ok.... but voting ihedioha or okorocha is a no no for me, i used to be a fan of okorocha until you imo people used a ghost to slap him, and indian people reformated his brain
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
AntiWailer:
That guy in the picture is not dead

Instant death and his leg in that position. We should apply common sense

Sense wee nor kee u. Dead man dey flex knee joint.
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
SLAP44:

Your a learner. Okorocha left the whole of world bank for 8 years with bad and impassable roads and be doing gates and rubbish, and you expect Ihedioha to start repairing the roads in 3 months?

They don't knw that road construction don't work out during raining season but dry season.

Owerri has water logged soul so it best they construct roads during dry season

1 Like

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

i will vote the hon emeka guy that got nominated for ministerial appointment, i'll vote okonjo or oby ezekwesili .... i cant vote tinubu because he is old, but fashola or osinbajo is ok.... but voting ihedioha or okorocha is a no no for me, i used to be a fan of okorocha until you imo people used a ghost to slap him, and indian people reformated his brain

I’m not from IMO state I only schooled there, but I can tell you rochas is the worst thing that ever happened to the state together with the idiot that is replacing Emeka Nwajiuba now in the HoR, his name is Chike Okafor, together with rochas the ran imo state down.

Can you believe that for rochas 8 years as a government the only contractors he paid are the company registered by his family and friends, any other contractor that managed to get contract via due process hasn’t been paid till today, that’s one of the issues the present governor Ihedioha is battling now.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kfed4ril:

I’m not from IMO state I only schooled there, but I can tell you rochas is the worst thing that ever happened to the state together with the idiot that is replacing Emeka Nwajiuba now in the HoR, his name is Chike Okafor, together with rochas the ran imo state down.

Can you believe that for rochas 8 years as a government the only contractors he paid are the company registered by his family and friends, any other contractor that managed to get contract via due process hasn’t been paid till today, that’s one of the issues the present governor Ihedioha is battling now.

for me rochas okorocha was the biggest political disappointment ever, this guy was very charitable back then and genuinely touched lives of people outside his jurisdiction only for him to display the worst kind of greed...

that emeka guy must be protected and groomed at all cost, that dude is freaking sound and knows whatsup with Nigeria unlike idealistic and mouth making people like sowore or moghalu who thinks there is a magic money in aso rock
Re: Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) by cookingsoul(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
the curse of gov amadiohia in imo state strikes again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. / Gbenga Daniel Daughter Kehinde's Wedding: Jonathan, Patience, Osinbajo Attend / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.