Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Kaduna Farmers Networking - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Kaduna Farmers Networking (445 Views)

Project Financing: N-PAS Supports 845 Kaduna Farmers / Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers / Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Farmers Networking by eamodu(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2019
Good morning, I'm new in kaduna and I want to network with existing farmers. If you are a farmer in kaduna please let's connect.. If you are a farmer of items of grains I. E yellow and white corn, paddy rice, soya beans and sorghum in large quantities.. In kaduna or around, let's work together.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Farmers Networking by wizardus: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
What type of farming do you do?
Re: Kaduna Farmers Networking by eamodu(m): 7:17am On Aug 11, 2019
[good morning. Thanks for replying, I'm new in kaduna and have not started farming myself. I want to meet farmers in order to learn from them/supply chain purposes. quote author=wizardus post=81136840]What type of farming do you do?[/quote]
Re: Kaduna Farmers Networking by wittywriter: 7:15am On Aug 20, 2023
eamodu:
Good morning, I'm new in kaduna and I want to network with existing farmers. If you are a farmer in kaduna please let's connect.. If you are a farmer of items of grains I. E yellow and white corn, paddy rice, soya beans and sorghum in large quantities.. In kaduna or around, let's work together.
Howdy are you still in KD?
eamodu:
Yes I'm .
Can you drop your digits so I'll link you to a deal.
BTW is the one on your profile still valid to contact you through?.

Wittyness
Re: Kaduna Farmers Networking by eamodu(m): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2023
Yes I'm .

wittywriter:

Wittyness
Re: Kaduna Farmers Networking by eamodu(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Yes you can reach me on that.. So sorry for replying late

wittywriter:

Can you drop your digits so I'll link you to a deal.
BTW is the one on your profile still valid to contact you through?.

Wittyness

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Business Plan For Layers In Nigeria / Please I Need Help About Concete Fish Pond / Invest In Pig Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.