Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume: Police Calls Out Nigerian Army On Twitter - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume: Police Calls Out Nigerian Army On Twitter (34049 Views)

Taraba Kidnaping: Bala Wadume Hamisu, Others To Open Defence May 18 / Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume: Police Calls Out Nigerian Army On Twitter by NigeriaAjoka: 7:56am On Aug 10, 2019

Small monkey dance they gave you look how you're complaining...
You useless creatures kill innocent Nigerians on daily and nothing happens mtcheeeew
Re: Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume: Police Calls Out Nigerian Army On Twitter by maasoap(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Useful1:

So GEJ and PMB respective regimes are now competing who's tenure would have the worst bloody clashes between Nigerian forces? Sometimes, we shouldn't politicize issues. Maturity is also in knowing when to be objective in matters as well as when to overlook some comments.

Many of you are used to commenting like some of these incidents are strange under a particular administration. Instead of commenting objectively, you would prefer to drag the name of president in the mud to feed your hatred
Re: Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume: Police Calls Out Nigerian Army On Twitter by Olafisoyem: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I'm no fan of this government or any other however, I pray your life gets to go the way the country went under Jonathan's regime.... Oya say amen.
My life was good and still is baba
Re: Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume: Police Calls Out Nigerian Army On Twitter by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2019
Olafisoyem:

My life was good and still is baba
tor
.. Good for you... I pray it stays blessed for you and even better.
Re: Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume: Police Calls Out Nigerian Army On Twitter by Olafisoyem: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
tor
.. Good for you... I pray it stays blessed for you and even better.

Amen my brother and forward ever for you and your family!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja / Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car / Police Discover 350 AK-47 In A Poultry Farm In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.