Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India (36324 Views)

Lady Destroys Her Husband’s Car Over Alleged Infidelity In Ogun State (video) / Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India by money121(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nonsen
Re: Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India by Fisiryorh(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
like say she no bin dey hop on Oda men pr!ck ......mtchwwwww...
Whørês would always be Whørês....
Re: Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India by Mutemenot(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
You dey keep olosho as girl friend
Re: Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India by Abby2018: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
hahahahahahahahahaha
SexyDenzel:
If she is the one in that picture hahahahahahahahahahaa she should be glad she has a boyfriend hahahahah grin grin grin grin, she perfectly fits in the chopNgo or pay as you go category. The nigg.. must have bad taste in women.
Re: Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India by Abby2018: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
hehehehehehehehehehehe
Jokkarm2:
I will comment in American language. ( you can do DAT shit over there bitch, if you come over here and try this, am gonna trow you in a slack away pit. ) please like if am right .
Re: Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India by sureteeboy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

Y'all would come on here and start blaming spammers, and ranting uncontrollably blaming them but forget that the owner of this forum careless about your opinions, he's just after how much money he makes daily...

Just so you know that I've reported the spammers to mods on countless occasions but rather than take actions they deleted my comments.

The spammer uses a bot, linking multiple usernames with a single email address. He's a programmer.

His real username is "Nobody" and it's as old as Nairaland itself. He uses a single email account to create multiple spamming accounts on Nairaland.

Lol. If you see nobody as an account moniker, that means the account has been deleted
Re: Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India by Olamigenius(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bleep Off

Re: Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India by Techsunny: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jokkarm2:
I will comment in American language. ( you can do DAT shit over there bitch, if you come over here and try this, am gonna trow you in a slack away pit. ) please like if am right .
U gatt it wrong, mother fucker gave dam Shithole, Ain't Bleep bitch?. Gotte kick dam ass off u.
Re: Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
highcollide:
He should beat the shiit out of her. The Bible said suffer not a witch to live.

hahahahaha .Very funny . Yes o .
Re: Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India by Autotech312(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India by Autotech312(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
I

Re: Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India by NotBeenPaid: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
sureteeboy:

Lol. If you see nobody as an account moniker, that means the account has been deleted

That's his real moniker dude, I've been tailing him since 2017 but seems he enjoys immunity on this platform. He's a well known scammer, there's already a thread for scammer. Look around.

Re: Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India by delishpot: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
Which sane woman trusts a Nigerian man? Which sane woman would be surprised when her Nigerian man acts like a dog on heat? I am shocked at her actions. She shouldn't have taken that relationship seriously. That way she would have just gotten over his natural instinct to banh anything that moves. Dem dey even bang their own daughters so why the shock?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man With Human Parts In Kegs Arrested By Police In Delta State / Wanted Abia Major Drug Supplier Arrested With 100kg Cocaine, Cannabis (Pix) / Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.