Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1183673 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ClassicJohn(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
If you got the mail from cdfib support, try to confirm that your profile have been updated on their website by trying to log in, if you get the "your status have been updated" response then it's fine but if you are able to log in, then update your profile again (my friend had to update his again).

Also, from the mail sent to you, you will find a link where you are suppose to update your profile too, click on that link, you will be taken to a page where you are to request that cdfipb send you a mail, as soon as you get the mail which you will receive as soon as you request for it, open the newly sent message and click on update profile, you will be taken to a page where you have to update or change your mail while you will also be required to input your last name and first name. I guess it is applicable to all who received the mail and I hope you all get this message before 11:59pm today.

that friend who I told about the mail sent just drew my attention to this second procedure..... it doesn't hurt to assist one another after all. peace #newbie.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
I was able to login and update necessary details but I did not receive any message from nscdc in my email. Anything wrong guys?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by douglasposh(m): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Pls someone should help me out douglasnwogu484@gmail.com NSCDC-2019-2707823
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by douglasposh(m): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Pls someone should help me out douglasnwogu484@gmail.com NSCDC-2019-2707823
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by peterderock4dei: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
ClassicJohn:
If you got the mail from cdfib support, try to confirm that your profile have been updated on their website by trying to log in, if you get the "your status have been updated" response then it's fine but if you are able to log in, then update your profile again (my friend had to update his again).

Also, from the mail sent to you, you will find a link where you are suppose to update your profile too, click on that link, you will be taken to a page where you are to request that cdfipb send you a mail, as soon as you get the mail which you will receive as soon as you request for it, open the newly sent message and click on update profile, you will be taken to a page where you have to update or change your mail while you will also be required to input your last name and first name. I guess it is applicable to all who received the mail and I hope you all get this message before 11:59pm today.

that friend who I told about the mail sent just drew my attention to this second procedure..... it doesn't hurt to assist one another after all. peace #newbie.

Tanx
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by CalebLebsco56(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
I need past Q and A on Civil defense pls kindly send to lebscob@gmail.com thanks to a kind heart!!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Jerien1: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
ClassicJohn:

Thanks

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Jerien1: 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
Jerien1:

Thanks
I think it's a method of updating "channel of communication" to prospective candidates.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 6:00am On Mar 20, 2020
Jerien1:

Thanks
Are you guys sure that mail is not from scammers from here? When you won't stop dropping your email addresses requesting for past questions. Click on that "view details" below the CDFIPB so you can see the real email address of the sender.

The idiot even said "Dear Customer" grin

10 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by raphtunde: 6:07am On Mar 20, 2020
This email is a scam oooo. Totally different from what people got
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 6:55am On Mar 20, 2020
Jerien1:

Thanks
This is a scam..I confirmed, nothing like that
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by shagamite: 6:57am On Mar 20, 2020
those that got mails dropped their emails here and you guys are being spammed, how can an applicant be referred as 'dear customer' looking at y'all dropping mails CORONALLY

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ScaffoldCON: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2020
Crazeworld:
Are you guys sure that mail is not from scammers from here? When you won't stop dropping your email addresses requesting for past questions. Click on that "view details" below the CDFIPB so you can see the real email address of the sender.

Before nkor? We're customers na...�

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Jerien1: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2020
HarunaWest:

Okay, so you mean the mail we received and addressed us as dear applicant is also a scam.... SMH

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Jerien1: 7:35am On Mar 20, 2020
HarunaWest:

grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 7:58am On Mar 20, 2020
The rising of the "SOURCES"
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2020
what is NEXT ?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nwafresh(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2020
nuradeen011:
what is NEXT ?

Go to their Twitter page and ask na.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2020
nwafresh:

Go to their Twitter page and ask na.
take it easy na
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by FeranmiPhoenix(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2020
when the updating saga began,I was trying to fill mine,on the process, the account autosave my details and when the site was okay, I just pick from the auto fill. I later realise that some last figures were cut off and I had submitted. almost gave up already. this morning when someone post up that we should check the mail and follow the link to update. I did and was successful, I log in again and saw the space were empty. so I fill it up to update. My point is that the site has been upgraded and the space to fill all those information has been worked on with sufficient space to take all the information without having to omit a figure or number. Thought I should share ,especially for people that had the same experience
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by FeranmiPhoenix(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2020
ClassicJohn:

not everything is scam,I just did it and this save me from the mistake I did the last time. don't call something u haven't tried a scam. thanks for sharing. it was so helpful
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by neolboy(m): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2020
FeranmiPhoenix:
when the updating saga began,I was trying to fill mine,on the process, the account autosave my details and when the site was okay, I just pick from the auto fill. I later realise that some last figures were cut off and I had submitted. almost gave up already. this morning when someone post up that we should check the mail and follow the link to update. I did and was successful, I log in again and saw the space were empty. so I fill it up to update. My point is that the site has been upgraded and the space to fill all those information has been worked on with sufficient space to take all the information without having to omit a figure or number. Thought I should share ,especially for people that had the same experience

Can you please send me the message and let me try if it will be successful

pcgraice01@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by neolboy(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2020
FeranmiPhoenix:

not everything is scam,I just did it and this save me from the mistake I did the last time. don't call something u haven't tried a scam. thanks for sharing. it was so helpful

Pls kindly share the email details to me and let me try if it will be successful

pcgraice01@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by FeranmiPhoenix(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2020
neolboy:

Pls kindly share the email details to me and let me try if it will be successful

pcgraice01@gmail.com

u check the first link and they will immediately automatic redirect u to the second one. sent to ur mail
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by FeranmiPhoenix(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2020
Jerien1:
Thanks

this is it
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2020
Thanks so much. I have updated successfully
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by neolboy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
FeranmiPhoenix:

u check the first link and they will immediately automatic redirect u to the second one. sent to ur mail

what i saw on my mail was a screenshot.
you didn't forward it to me
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by neolboy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
Anyone with the mail from CDFIPB should kindly forward it to me and let me try if it will be successful.

pcgraice01@gmail.com.

thanks in advance
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kestolove95(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Crazeworld:

haha haha dear customer.. My belle won break with laff
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by neolboy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
heskeyw:
I just saw a mail in my spam that was sent to me yesterday from cdfipb support mail telling me to update my Credentials. I Logged in and did that. Prior to this, I have been trying endlessly to log in to my profile but they kept telling mE application not successful

please forward the email to me on
pcgraice01@gmail.com to see if it will be successful
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Oshin56(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jerien1:

Thanks
this one tire person dear customer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.