Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1183669 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Oshin56:
this one tire person dear customer.
As per customer daada grin cheesy
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jerien1:

Okay, so you mean the mail we received and addressed us as dear applicant is also a scam.... SMH
Dear applicant not Dear Customer
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Jerien1: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
neolboy:

please forward the email to me on
pcgraice01@gmail.com to see if it will be successful
It can't be shared because once you click it takes you to email holder menu to update......
To those "doubting Thomas" or may be you didn't actually got the mail, because if you do, once you scroll to the bottom of the mail definitely you will see the links both to unsubscribe and to update.( Which I believe its for correspondence purpose)

It is good to be doubtful because of scam everywhere but not until you have read, understood, carefully tried it. Thank you
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Jerien1: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
HarunaWest:
Dear applicant not Dear Customer
You can check your mail and do the needful, it's that simple.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jerien1:

You can check your mail and do the needful, it's that simple.
It's not in my mail mehn...Ave already done my update shikena...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Jerien1: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
HarunaWest:

It's not in my mail mehn...Ave already done my update shikena...
Kcool man.... Cheers
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ClassicJohn(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
I made a vow never to respond in kind to those who specialize in nonconstructive criticism and potential defamation of character haven followed this thread for a while. I was amazed when someone said those who dropped their mail were being scammed through the cdfipb support mail received. That assumption that those who got the mail were being scammed is wrong as that message where i talked about updating status was my first here. Its unfortunate how the fear of fraud have beclouded our sense of reasoning and judgment. May we not lose what is ours out of fear. Its not a big deal if you didn't get any mail, but to reach a wrong conclusion without verification is wrong #peace.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Let the group go on break( in sister Coronas voice)
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 21, 2020
extensive:
Hello guys, send me a Whatsapp message through the link above for your comprehensive medical fitness certificate. Price is 1k only and you get it without delay.
how are you going to get my blood sample?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 6:35am On Mar 21, 2020
Blood sample....my belle o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Alexjayson(m): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2020
eniolaamos7:

how are you going to get my blood sample?
U forgetting stool nd urine samples

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 21, 2020
Alexjayson:
U forgetting stool nd urine samples
thanks I don't think his purported medical fitness certificate is genuine.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by symonpeetta: 8:00am On Mar 21, 2020
Lol, you don't think? This guy na JJC o. JJC with good English.
eniolaamos7:

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2020
eniolaamos7:

Bro just came back... U not a 'Nigerian' bro

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2020
Karac:

Bro just came back... U not a 'Nigerian' bro

Lwkm.....
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2020
ClassicJohn:
I made a vow never to respond in kind to those who specialize in nonconstructive criticism and potential defamation of character haven followed this thread for a while. I was amazed when someone said those who dropped their mail were being scammed through the cdfipb support mail received. That assumption that those who got the mail were being scammed is wrong as that message where i talked about updating status was my first here. Its unfortunate how the fear of fraud have beclouded our sense of reasoning and judgment. May we not lose what is ours out of fear. Its not a big deal if you didn't get any mail, but to reach a wrong conclusion without verification is wrong #peace.
No need for the epistle, go ahead and update your thing. Na us you go still come complain give las las

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by raphtunde: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
ClassicJohn:
good admonition but the mail was not for credentials update na. It's for those who wish to unsubscribe from the process or correct their name. What is the argument about? After all, its the credentials update anyone should be after and not name correction and subscription bla bla
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by raphtunde: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hope u know its not everyone that were able to update their credentials got the mail?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Miraclemonday11: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
raphtunde:
Hope u know its not everyone that were able to update their credentials got the mail?

I think everyone that update his or credentials got the mail

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kendological(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
Miraclemonday11:

I think everyone that update his or credentials got the mail
I did the update, but no mail.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
kendological:

I did the update, but no mail.

You better turn off DND on your phone.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by raphtunde: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
stechu:

You better turn off DND on your phone.
DND does not affect email my friend. I was able to update but no mail too. Some I know got the mail but were unable to update. Update is the main tin.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by b03liberty(m): 6:13am On Mar 22, 2020
eniolaamos7:

Don't mind those guys up there. The guy has your blood sample already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by merit1988(f): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2020
The application has closed... Is that true?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2020
raphtunde:
DND does not affect email my friend. I was able to update but no mail too. Some I know got the mail but were unable to update. Update is the main tin.

Ok goodluck
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by princeidris(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2020
Good morning guys.....Please am in need of NSCDC guarantors form....Send ASAP...My WhatsApp (08136350054)
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Jimolak745(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
I just updated my Profile now and it was successful.. Though I was unable to do that before because it normally saying application not successful but I tried it this morning and I was able to do it..

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by onyebuchiezenwa1: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
You're funny, Bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.