Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,996 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1182745 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Please send sms he is correct

Let him know the stage of the recruitment

Let me drop it and delete my account.

Rauf Aregbesola 0802 453 7105
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
damofaith:
Please send sms he is correct

Let him know the stage of the recruitment

Let's see if anyone will get a response
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2020

Such a wonderful and patriotic act.
If the number is really true...God will bless u real time,.many people would not do such act...
GOD BLESS U BROTHER!!!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2020

Commendable. God bless you
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by laksyde100(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Guys just becareful with all these I have it folks

From this number of a thing, Some people might want to start telling you a shady deals. Don't be gullible and fall victim of such. My 10cent of advice

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2020
One reason why I don't like contributing on this forum is how some pple think

Ndlea people acted in unity and already have a positive response, I wanted to drop Minister of Interior number and one mumu is saying people should becareful as if I requested for money or I replied anybody mail messages.

Kudos to the guy that dropped it, its up to you to bombard him with message cz baba Kabiru that I know will respond if you bombard him with messages and for the mumu who think it's a means of scamming people, you can pm me I will help your life.

Pathetic idiot

7 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by somethinggood(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2020
Gbangasawyer:
I have Rauf Aregbesola number and he is the minister of interior that nscdc is under him

I hope we will be civil if I drop his number or I should just move on
you can drop it. He is a public figure, and his contact can be gotten from different sources.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by emmiesky(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2020
Gbangasawyer:
One reason why I don't like contributing on this forum is how some pple think

Ndlea people acted in unity and already have a positive response, I wanted to drop Minister of Interior number and one mumu is saying people should becareful as if I requested for money or I replied anybody mail messages.

Kudos to the guy that dropped it, its up to you to bombard him with message cz baba Kabiru that I know will respond if you bombard him with messages and for the mumu who think it's a means of scamming people, you can pm me I will help your life.

Pathetic idiot

Bro if you can help a brother in dire need of a job, it will be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2020

very commendable, please let help our selves and send him plenty messages that will make him call for a board meeting this week concerning the recruitment at least they will talk about the recruitment instead of this silent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2020
On this recruitment I wish you all well

Off I go
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2020
Please how will I deactivate my account too

I join the forum hoping to contribute and hear good information but all have received was insults
On this recruitment I wish you all well

Off I go

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by CalebLebsco56(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2020
Lets send messages oh!! Dont be scared,its our right..they dont want to give us job, then why did they allow us apply..the year is already rounding up...nothing nothing...they give their children Big appiontmet and this one we want to manage they refuse to release it
For how long NSCDC wil keep posting us,we are tired...No job...this mini ones aint secured and not paying our bills..We need a Fed Govt Job...Lets work as a team and bombard this politicians with messages...we dont need anything only a secure job we just asking for...
#ReleaseTheNscdcList...lets know our Faith.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by CalebLebsco56(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2020
Lets send messages oh!! Dont be scared,its our right..they dont want to give us job, then why did they allow us apply..the year is already rounding up...nothing nothing...they give their children Big appiontmet and this one we want to manage they refuse to release it

For how long NSCDC wil keep posting us,we are tired...No job...this mini ones aint secured and not paying our bills..We need a Fed Govt Job...Lets work as a team and bombard this politicians with messages...we dont need anything only a secure job we just asking for...
#ReleaseTheNscdcList...lets know our Faith.

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Time to unite more than ever! Make this trend #ReleaseTheNscdcList

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damtan(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
Message sent from my end to the honorable minister

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
damtan:
Message sent from my end to the honorable minister

Three different messages sent from my three lines to the hon minister.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Did anybody by chance get response from the minister?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Domance: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
I hail all followers of this thread. Does anyone have info on the fate of a pregnant woman who is shortlisted?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
The list should be out next week

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damibjs: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
rittyben:

Should..
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2020
rittyben:
are you serious? cos someone also told me CBT is next week
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by CalebLebsco56(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2020
Next wik...does not always finish here...any reply from the sent messages.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2020
Am sorry i take all those info for mere speculations until I see it happen. Tired of all those "next week" next month" reports.

All I am waiting for is just the list so we can know our fate.

And please, I beg everyone here not to be too dependent on this recruitment o. The list go shock many people o.

While you wait for the list, please don't put all your hope on it for life. Put your hands to work.

Have you ever thought for a minute, what happens if after all this loooooonnnnng tortuous wait, your name isn't released?

In other words, what happens if you don't make it as one of the very few successful candidates?

Please ponder on this while you wait, so you're not taken off balance should your name not be there.

I come in Peace!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2020
DollarBuddy:
Am sorry i take all those info for mere speculations until I see it happen. Tired of all those "next week" next month" reports.

And please, I beg everyone here not to be too dependent on this recruitment o. The list go shock many people o.

While you wait for the list, please don't put all your hope on it for life. Put your hands to work.

Have you ever thought for a minute, what happens if after all this loooooonnnnng tortuous wait, your name isn't released?

In other words, what happens if you don't make it as one of the very few successful candidates?

Please ponder on this while you wait, so you're not taken off balance so your name not be there.
U are on point bro... federal Govt work matter can be shocking sometimes....hahahahaha...those guys mad gan...the list gonna be shocking
Let's brace up...it's a list and not death sentence..we pray that we make the list.. nevertheless, the outcome..WE MOVE!!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2020
DollarBuddy:

Please ponder on this while you wait, so you're not taken off balance should your name not be there.

I come in Peace!

I OWE YOU 6 BOTTLES OF ORIGIN, ONLY IF YOU RESIDE IN LAG
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IceTrice01: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
nuradeen011:

are you serious? cos someone also told me CBT is next week

Yea, seems so, those messages sent had a positive effect. They said next month

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IceTrice01: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
DollarBuddy:

I come in Peace!

I don't think there's anybody here that's so patience and remain jobless for over a year now even if the person is 100% sure of getting it, unless na one big man pikin, daughter especially wey sit-down papa house.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Emily22:

Its a global village na, you can waybill it,.... lol!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IceTrice01: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Emily22:

I can help him with it
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
Emily22:

And me that inspired the long speech nkor?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
DollarBuddy:

Its a global village na, you can waybill it,.... lol!

lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.